Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is completely unclear if this picture of a playable RE1.5 demo comes from a public or a private event.
    True. But if it was from a public event don't you think we would have had more coverage on it? I know the internet had yet to flourish back then, but if it was a public event then I think we would have already gotten at least an anecdotal account of someone having played it by now.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      Except That's from a cutscene, not running in the field.
      Yes that's right , but still interesting, they just make that in Darkside Chronicles, as I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
        Sorry Rob, but I didn't follow RE1.5's development as precisely as I did with the following RE and all the written informations I have about its development are vague (Famitsu journalists making assumption and later, interviewing the staff - these texts has been dissected thousand of times).
        Cheers Jerome, I figured as much or else I would expect the info would be out there. But sometimes these things get overlooked. Thanks for bringing up the March panel too, I forgot to mention that made the rest look contradictory when Capcom kept putting media out for a few months after. No wonder people continued to speculate on what was actually happening.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        True. But if it was from a public event don't you think we would have had more coverage on it? I know the internet had yet to flourish back then, but if it was a public event then I think we would have already gotten at least an anecdotal account of someone having played it by now.
        No, probably for the same reason why it took time, as I mentioned, about the scrapping of the game to actually spread as news. As Jerome pointed out there was a panel with jornos and the devs with direct info but the public face otherwise continued to showcase the 1.5 versions for months leading to confusion. Even if it was public demo or not, the coverage just never spread enough, is part of what we know, or just not survived. People have provided a fairly extensive catalogue of magazine material from around the world during its development, the fact it doesn't come up probably adds to speculation it was a private event, but we can't say for sure that is true. So no one knows.

Looking at the image it doesn't match the stands we can see at the Capcom booth, so we can probably rule that out at least, but then again that could be a demo unit at Sony's booth (because that happens and the Sony branding around it lends that idea a lot) at it or any other show. Private or public.
        Last edited by Rombie; 01-08-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• MrBZork updated his youtube status 92.70 procent its pretty close for completion.
          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 01-08-2013, 05:21 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• I think Mr BZork is being sarcastic. Don't get your hopes up...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                MrBZork updated his youtube status 92.70 procent its pretty close for completion.
                Intel reveals they are extremely close to 99‰.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  I think Mr BZork is being sarcastic. Don't get your hopes up...
                  Maybe you are right, can be just a joke, he just can be kidding ;).
                  Anyway the date is not really important, we have to remember that thanks to him and THE TEAM we will got the Biohazard 1.5 ;).
                  Last edited by PROTOBOY; 01-08-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                    Also disagree. Development now is just as it was always. Things just take the time the company publishing it allows, that's how we still get annual shooters and sports titles yet we still get games that take six years to arrive.

Also earlier in a generation dev times tend to be longer because people have to get used to the hardware and shorter at the end due to familiarity. These are traits that have also always existed.
                    A Call of Duty game actually take about 2 years of development, robert_kendo had a site called gamesbeta.org, he showed builds of COD 4 and 5, the earlier ones were made using COD 2 and COD 3 assets (menus and engine), also each year they change developers, a year is Infinity Ward, another is Treyarch.
                    Last edited by pato; 01-08-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pato View Post
                      A Call of Duty game actually take about 2 years of development, robert_kendo had a site called gamesbeta.org, he showed builds of COD 4 and 5, the earlier ones were made using COD 2 and COD 3 assets (menus and engine), also each year they change developers, a year is Infinity Ward, another is Treyarch.
                      Yes of course and it was a very good paid company, not a voluntary company with good and expert users.

Comment

• i wonder is this 92% overall of game finished to its 100% or theyr own % of their work. 100% - 40% leaves %60%

92,72% of 60% done...

sooooo in that case game is completed... amm too complicated % calculus.
                        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• "people always love a number of no meaning. progress of todays is about 92,70% to midnight."

MrBZork appears to be saying (at least how I read it) that the progress of the day (as in the time progression of the day itself) was 92.70% complete until it reaches midnight where he is (and begins a new day). It was apparently sarcasm, as he was talking about people loving useless percentages.

Comment

• I love MrBzork.

I love Thread's members!

HAHAHA!!!

Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                              "people always love a number of no meaning. progress of todays is about 92,70% to midnight."

MrBZork appears to be saying (at least how I read it) that the progress of the day (as in the time progression of the day itself) was 92.70% complete until it reaches midnight where he is (and begins a new day). It was apparently sarcasm, as he was talking about people loving useless percentages.
                              Lol the fact that anyone is actually analyzing and taking that serious is hilarious. It's sarcasm because of all the percentage numbers that get thrown around here.

Comment

• I can understand all the points of view. People asking for a "%", da Team's voice saying jokes, sarcasms o hidden answers; people saying is tired of non legit answer/dates/etc. and some saying that the thread hasn't any more to share about 1.5 talking since all has been told...
                                But please guys, we must be patient. The don't have any obligation with us, and thanks to them we finally will be able to test and play one of the most (if is not the most) delicious unreleased betas where many of us gave up on own it.
                                In my case, hoping for any news, if Bzork gives announcements like The Riddler, I'm fine.
                                The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

Working...
                                X