Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    Another shitstorm? Can't you guys live without the drama for a month?

Personally, I think calling the era builds by percentages is pretty shitty, which is why I refer to the era builds by event. But using the percentages is fine, as long as you're not using them literally. Furthermore, different developers could have different percentages, because some of them might know in advance what's still going to be added (that others don't), or have a better way of estimating the timeframe left for the missing assets. If you really want to use the percentages and use them as a source, it's preferable to opt for the statements of Kamiya, Shinji Mikami and the rest of the team, in that order.
    I am used to referring to the builds by he percentage of completion as well, but I think by event is by far a better means. I know the info is out there to find, but could you kindly post some of those events for my own reference. Thanks
    Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
      And this thread should be locked, we don't need it.
      You know, it's not up to you fortunately. And if there's something we don't need here, it's your behavior and petty bitching. I see people jumping at newsbot for example saying he might have an offensive tone, blah blah blah... It's not kindergarten. Don't take things personally. People don't necessarily agree with each others, but it doesn't mean we have to start WW3 just like you're doing now. A little teasing never killed anybody.

So if you could please shut the fuck up for a while, it would be good for this thread.

Comment

• Was there really any need to call me a nut case? This is my point entirely, laying into people without a valid excuse, I can say "fuck you" as an impersonal thing, or I can comment on the attitude of someone by how they're speaking, but I would never resort to saying one is a nut case without actually knowing them. Anyway I'll just fuck off for a bit to suit your personal needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          And your one of the ones with the elitist attitude that think your shit doesn't stink!
          His shit does stink. I can vouch for that. Also, chill out please everyone!

(P.S Black~Crow's ban is only for a week, to let him simmer off and calm down for a while.)
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• It's not about the questions exactly, it's about the pure attitude. Black Crow is very opinionated and has a track record of not listening and choosing to believe whatever he wants without even trying to accept. It's like how for years I told him to go to the assembler community, talk to various people and learn how the collecting community really works and why certain things are as they are. But he refused and just wants to believe that people with betas are all narcissistic, egotistical, assholes who just want to show off. When that is definitely not the case in a majority of time , as there's a lot more that goes on behind the scenes and most collectors are nice people just partaking in a hobby. But like I said, he didn't want to listen and that's just one example. I'm just an elitist asshole who thinks my shit don't stink while he's just an innocent little victim. Just playing the blame game really. I know I'm wrong about things and have made mistakes. I've owned up to a lot of them and I have no problem with it. My shit certainly stinks at times, to be sure. But I'm not the one sitting here whining about this or that, that this shouldn't exist or people shouldn't discuss things, blah blah blah. Just try to relax and get along. Sorry that things aren't perfect for everybody, but it's just silly to expect that.
            Last edited by Alzaire; 01-08-2013, 03:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
              I am used to referring to the builds by he percentage of completion as well, but I think by event is by far a better means. I know the info is out there to find, but could you kindly post some of those events for my own reference. Thanks
              Here's how I refer to each build.

V-Jump Festival Build (Era 1 Build)

Click image for larger version

Name:	beta1present1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	402215 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta1present2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	402216 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta1present3.jpg
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	402217

Tokyo Game Show Build (Era 2 Build)

Name:	beta2lobbychang.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	402218 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta2sewer.jpg
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	402219 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta2umblab.jpg
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	402220

Famitsu Weekly Build (Era 3 Build)

Name:	beta3dffcam1.jpg
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	402221 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta3dffcam2.jpg
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	402222 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta3newloc.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	402223

The Playstation Museum Build (Era 4 Build)

Name:	beta4damage.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	402224 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta4storageb.jpg
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	402225 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta4weaponani.jpg
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	402226

Complete Disc (AKA Final) Build (Era 5 Build)

Name:	beta5cutscene.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	402227 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta5fightboss.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	402228 Click image for larger version

Name:	beta5gamefinal.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	402229
              Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Another shitstorm? Can't you guys live without the drama for a month?

Personally, I think calling the era builds by percentages is pretty shitty, which is why I refer to the era builds by event. But using the percentages is fine, as long as you're not using them literally. Furthermore, different developers could have different percentages, because some of them might know in advance what's still going to be added (that others don't), or have a better way of estimating the timeframe left for the missing assets. If you really want to use the percentages and use them as a source, it's preferable to opt for the statements of Kamiya, Shinji Mikami and the rest of the team, in that order.
                lol A month without drama?! Around here, that would be like asking people to stop breathing for a day. xD

I have to agree, the percentages that were given to the different era builds should be treated simply as identifiers, not as the actual representation of completion for that version. Unfortunately, seeing how some people are blindly misconstruing MrBZork's last youtube update.... I don't see that happening any time soon. XD Everyone needs to kick back, chill out and stop bickering. You all should store up that rage for the ensuing RE3.5 discussion that will be taking precedence sooner then we think.
                sigpic

Comment

• can we all just go back and talk about 1.5 now there really is no need for all this negative forum air.

Comment

• Stop the insults please, guys. I've given Black Crow a week off for his behaviour here, but that doesn't excuse insulting him and only makes yourselves vulnerable to infractions.

Comment

Thanks a lot for this =)
                      Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                        You all should store up that rage for the ensuing RE3.5 discussion that will be taking precedence sooner then we think.
                        If only they knew...
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• That's cool, Alexia_Ashford. I didn't see your post until I had posted what I wrote. My apologies for that. But if you hadn't said what you did, I would have kept what I had written instead of removing it. It's unfortunate that sometimes it comes down to this, but some people need to hear the truth the hard way. And I would willingly take that infraction if it wasn't for the way you tried to calm down things.

Comment

• Sorry for the double post.

Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
                            Thanks a lot for this =)
                            No problem.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            If only they knew...
                            What's that supposed to mean? Welsh hasn't said anything further on BioHazard 3.5 and he refuses to take on anyone's questions.
                            Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

That's cool, Alexia_Ashford. I didn't see your post until I had posted what I wrote. My apologies for that. But if you hadn't said what you did, I would have kept what I had written instead of removing it. It's unfortunate that sometimes it comes down to this, but some people need to hear the truth the hard way. And I would willingly take that infraction if it wasn't for the way you tried to calm down things.
                              No probs, thanks for removing it.

Comment

V-Jump Festival Build (Era 1 Build)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7841[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7842[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7843[/ATTACH]

Tokyo Game Show Build (Era 2 Build)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7844[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7845[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7846[/ATTACH]

Famitsu Weekly Build (Era 3 Build)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7847[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7848[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7849[/ATTACH]

The Playstation Museum Build (Era 4 Build)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7850[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7851[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7852[/ATTACH]

Complete Disc (AKA Final) Build (Era 5 Build)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7853[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7854[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7855[/ATTACH]
                                Era 1 older version. You will find difference between this and era from TGS. Click image for larger version

Name:	early_3.gif
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	402230 Click image for larger version

Name:	early_2_big.jpg
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	402231
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X