Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was it ever explanied in 1.5 why william transformed ? was it still because of hunk and his team ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      was it ever explanied in 1.5 why william transformed ? was it still because of hunk and his team ?
      We don't know. Blind guess is that it's at least a somewhat similar scenario; Birkin basically getting cornered and injecting/infecting himself. But, to be honest, I think the Hunk stuff was added to the plotline for the final version, for all we know, Birkin's mutation might've been accidental in 1.5 - At least I get a more "tragic" (think Lisa Trevor-ish) vibe from what we've seen of him in 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        In REGC the Combat Knife occupies a slot like all the rest of the other items. You're probably mistaking that with the Lighter/Lockpick in RE1 and the Lighter/G-Virus/Lockpick/Picture in RE2. Still, it makes sense given how the knife is visible on Leon's model. Also, what you're referring to are definitively the daggers and grenades/taser batteries, which indeed don't take any room in your inventory.
        Yup my bad about REGC.
        I was confusing with Deadly Silence for NDS
        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          At least I get a more "tragic" (think Lisa Trevor-ish) vibe from what we've seen of him in 1.5.
          MOOOOOOOOOOOTHER! ...I mean... SHEEEEEERLY!

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            Exactly, I think they are like Dino Crisis 2, they can be called with a different button, maybe with R2 he/she uses the second weapon equipped.

In none of the videos there is an automatic defence move when a zombie picks you, like in ReBirth, so is nothing automatic, maybe, lol.
            The different call button theory is nice BUT there's a clip in curators video where he is fighting a gorilla in the lab and he has the knife equipped, he runs around with it equipped .... i'm not sure if the different button call situation could be possible since he is seen running around with it in his hand. We all know in RE4 your not able to run while using the knife.

Comment

• it might just be there to equip like normal but it wont take up an item slot like it would do in re1.

Comment

• I don't know, but part of me doesn't want this released. Because simply put, the chase ends. No more guessing, no more what if's...no more wondering what was in this 1.5 build.

Speaking of questions. Some pages back you guys brought up a picture that had Leon walking with John, and Elza walking with Marvin. My question is, how does that fit into the story? Are they a side story, kind of like Sherry was? And play a factor the whole time, or would they have left after sometime? And I must of missed something or just forgotten, but whose John again?

Comment

• The chase will never end until the 80% build is found and documented in its entirety. Unfortunately part of me feels that that may never happen, as we haven't seen anything of that build from many years ago. Not even an inkling that it is still around somewhere. The contact, along with the build, just seems to have vanished in mid-air.

Comment

• Let me get this straight. An anonymous group/person is translating RE 1.5 into English and is drip feeding images onto Facebook?

I can only suspect they are translating it for the purpose of release as I can't see why they would make the effort otherwise. If they were to release ONLY the translated/modified version, the original Japanese 1.5 version they (presumably) own would retain it's value on the collector's market.

Am I making any sense?
                    Last edited by Duckula; 06-27-2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckula View Post
                      Let me get this straight. An anonymous group/person is translating RE 1.5 into English and is drip feeding images onto Facebook?

I can only suspect they are translating it for the purpose of release as I can't see why they would make the effort otherwise. If they were to release ONLY the translated/modified version, the original Japanese 1.5 version they (presumably) own would retain it's value on the collector's market.

Am I making any sense?
                      yes you are well said actually.

Comment

• Yeah it's a definite for an release seeing they are going through the efforts of fixing bugs/translating it.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I don't see why people are complaining either way. Even with the modified version, the RE community can still hack the game and take a look at all the material on the disc, which is what they want to do with 1.5 anyway. I would say this is a win/win, since if this mod is well done, we have ourselves a much more playable 1.5.

Comment

• i love the smell of 1.5 in the morning
                            // Marvin
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• The team will release two versions, fixed, and the original intact.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                                The team will release two versions, fixed, and the original intact.
                                Where did you get this BEAUTIFUL news? (if you can't mention the name, it's not a problem).

But... are you sure about that? Thanks.
                                Last edited by killer7ITA; 06-27-2012, 10:08 AM.
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X