Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    No, you didn't understand me...I said that RE1.5 used almost the same Engine as RE2. It is likely that RE 2 used PLD Files for Characters and EMD Files for NPC and enemies.
    I need to sleep, today I'm really need it but my work don't let me sleep .

Now I'm think abut the damage value of the man spider attack, maybe can be the same level of the brain sucker attack??
    Last edited by PROTOBOY; 01-09-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Only way to find out how much damage it does is to play it, so chillax.

Comment

• Can't wait to do it , so curious about the grenades and these different creatures .
        Until there I will see if really have the crimson heads and if really have zombie kids,I heard that in some different forums .

Comment

• crimson heads? zombie kids? da fuck? 1.5 doesn't have any of that. Crimson heads were first shown in REmake and I have no idea where anyone could have gotten zombie kids.
          Last edited by Darkness; 01-09-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Crimson heads I find in many other forums that it had it, I didn't believe because of that I didn't ask here if really have or not, zombie kids I saw in the dark biohazard trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
              Crimson heads I find in many other forums that it had it, I didn't believe because of that I didn't ask here if really have or not, zombie kids I saw in the dark biohazard trailer.
              That's because D.B was a MOD..
              No RE game has ever had zombie kids - while unrealistic, it wouldn't be right - a touchy subject.
              And yeah, Crimson Heads have only ever been in RE1 Remake and the Wii Chronicles' games
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                crimson heads?
                well, i believe there is no turbo zombies in 1.5, just the concept. there he is!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2012-12-27_16.52.24.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	402234

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  well, i believe there is no turbo zombies in 1.5, just the concept. there he is!
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7861[/ATTACH]
                  That's amazing!!

Maybe can be, it's have the licker face but it's with two legs, can be a concept of the licker or of the crimson head before be present in the game.

Comment

• What makes you think thats 1.5 art?

Comment

• Isn't it just a licker? ...
                      Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-09-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Good question it have the face and the arms of licker but it's a little differentiated the way to locomotion and the position of the legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          What makes you think thats 1.5 art?
                          well, dude, i have a feeling its on archives, since i could not find it on the bibliography from the original website ive picked this one.

Comment

• resident evil rebirth is so awesome,i play it every year. After Siren it's my favorite survival horror

mikami and kamiya should team up for a resident evil 2 remake

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                              mikami and kamiya should team up for a resident evil 2 remake
                              Yeah, get Kamiya to team up with someone who did fuck all.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post

Looks like they sorta reused this concept for the Bloodshot in RE6

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bloodshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	402235

Comment

Working...
                                X