Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    That is not Japanese audio at all. I don't know what language it is, but it isn't Japanese.
    Yeah, I lived with vietnamese people por a pretty long time and,I'm almost sure this is vietnamese.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I hope that most of the RPD uses the "Dead Factory" music. Very foreboding and sinister. It's very fitting and ironic for a police station.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I wouldn't mind it if the team composed their own music, but made it sound like 1.5 tracks or even RE1.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Does anyone else think that the entrance to the sky tram's track sounds like it could have been part of the prototype?
          Perhaps outside of the Umbrella warehouse, where Marvin is injured? maybe even in the sewers somewhere.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
            Does anyone else think that the entrance to the sky tram's track sounds like it could have been part of the prototype?
            Perhaps outside of the Umbrella warehouse, where Marvin is injured? maybe even in the sewers somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUKcWq3705g
            I was just talking about this a couple pages ago. Yes, sky tram track definitely sounds 1.5
            I'm sure they recycled more than just the marshalling yards.

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            Here it is guys - a finalised alarm for 1.5

I had to record and heavily edit RE Darkside Chronicles for the voice, but I feel it works perfectly.
            The alarm sounds and BGM was added later - really still has that 1.5 vibe - like the original video - but without the phone operator placeholder LOL

I feel it wound be better than using the retail RE2 version as it wouldn't be different enough. My opinion I guess but hey, here ya go.. Enjoy!
            Comments would be lovely =3 - new to Youtube BTW hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RydI...ature=youtu.be
            It's not that bad. Though the sound quality could use some work. There was some popping/crackling. And the footsteps. But it doesn't scream 1996/7 capcom to me like the retail alarm would. Still decent.
            For the story, the team could just cut out the part in the retail alarm where she says the self destruct system was activated, assuming biostar is correct in saying that's not what happens to the RE1.5 lab.
            Last edited by Darkness; 01-10-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Okay I'm very confused at what that picture is supposed to mean

Comment

• The licker theme sounds 1.5ish IMO.
                  Last edited by Darkness; 01-10-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Okay I'm very confused at what that picture is supposed to mean
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	TGS_A1.png
Views:	1
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	402248Click image for larger version

Name:	TGS_A2.png
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	402249Click image for larger version

Name:	TGS_B1.png
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	402250Click image for larger version

Name:	TGS_B2.png
Size:	315.1 KB
ID:	402251

Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-11-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• They could use the licker theme for when the Gorillas attack Elze and John in the media room. Or even when zombies break through a window or doors.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                        it took me some time to find the topic again, but I knew that Inflames had more details about the scans I'd used in my website. In his video, you can clearly see that the audience is watching a clip, not playing the game. So this video is the proof that Capcom showed a video at TGS97, and not a playable demo (check first post for a link to download the video).
                        http://bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic...ea9293130af0c7
                        Nice video I didn't see with this intro.

Comment

• Interesting topic

Comment

• Originally posted by GBitman View Post
                            Interesting topic
                            I do say.

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                              it took me some time to find the topic again, but I knew that Inflames had more details about the scans I'd used in my website. In his video, you can clearly see that the audience is watching a clip, not playing the game. So this video is the proof that Capcom showed a video at TGS97, and not a playable demo (check first post for a link to download the video).
                              http://bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic...ea9293130af0c7
                              Cheers Jerome. My original question is what was on the machines behind this to the left and right, as it's part of the same display. On one of the images you had on your page (http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net...ESE/index.html - top right image) is taken from the left side looking right and you can see demo units behind, but the logo above to me looks like the Japanese Biohazard one - perhaps indicating it's the Saturn version of Biohazard. But that meant to me also that wasn't clear enough to rule out that demos of BH2 were on the other side, to the right side of the video display. My expectations were that you are correct and it was video only, but to me it still hadn't ruled out a playable at this point.

EDIT - I should have just tried a few google searches to see what came up... found a story from the old PSM Online/PSX Power website (archived by IGN) from April 1997:

While no playable version of Resident Evil 2 was available at last weekend's Tokyo Game Show, Capcom did have Marvel Super Heroes on hand to please the gamers. The graphics looked great on the PlayStation, and were extremely fluid. In addition, the control was what you've come to expect from Capcom's fighting games - flawless.

Capcom also showed a number of other games, including two collection packages - Street Fighter Collection and Dungeons and Dragons Collection. Street Fighter Collection will have 2 discs, and will have ports of Super Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and the Japanese only Street Fighter Zero Alpha 2. Dungeons and Dragons Collection will feature ports of the arcade titles Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mistra.
                              The Sauce - http://www.ign.com/articles/1997/04/...s-impressively

There we go, video only. You are correct.
                              Last edited by Rombie; 01-11-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBitman View Post
                                Interesting topic
                                Your avatar pic just upped it by a notch.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X