Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
    The team will release two versions, fixed, and the original intact.
    Surely that's just too good to be true!
    Where's the catch? Who dies? What illness will I suffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
      The team will release two versions, fixed, and the original intact.

Comment

• I will laugh if the original is an unplayable mess to all but those who hack it, and everyone ends up playing the modified version anyway lol

Comment

• 2014... i wonder where we all gonna be... if we will be exactly like now... or we will see some huge changes in our lives...

i cannot figure the day I will sit, start the emulator, run the .iso and start to hear Sound of the prototype...
          i cannot say what kind of feeling we will have that remarkable day...

but i can figure how ruined the main series will be!

hope in this life we can play at least 1.5, as we will never see what kind of pretty hallucination they tried to create in Re 3.5

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
            2014... i wonder where we all gonna be... if we will be exactly like now... or we will see some huge changes in our lives...

i cannot figure the day I will sit, start the emulator, run the .iso and start to hear Sound of the prototype...

hope in this life we can play at least 1.5, as we will never see what kind of pretty hallucination they tried to create in Re 3.5
            Why 2014?
            I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
              Why 2014?
              It's a reference to Alzaire's post earlier in this thread where he (presumably) jokingly said, February 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                2014... i wonder where we all gonna be... if we will be exactly like now... or we will see some huge changes in our lives...

Yeah I agree Im only on this earth once and to some people it may seem stupid that Id like to try this game before I die lol but I really do since I was about 12 , I remember seeing for the first time in a magazine EGM I think It was and There was just something about it that caught my eye I loved the use of colours and the character designs It looked real to me , like a proper R.P.D.
                I mean I love the re2 we have now but there are things about it I hate and just dont understand why they did these things for example not letting claire use the shotgun how stupid is that elza could use the shotgun and grenade launcher. Im rambling now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  It's a reference to Alzaire's post earlier in this thread where he (presumably) jokingly said, February 2014.
                  i just tried to make a poetic effect. i didnt know it was a joke, sorry dudes.

ahahah chrislian2, thats the statement of day :

"im only on this earth to play RE1.5"

im sure RE2 is perfect, but 1.5 is 1.5.

am i crazy or did i see leon using grenade launcher on zombies in that open area with blood on floor?
                  Last edited by yurieu; 06-27-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    Yeah I agree Im only on this earth once and to some people it may seem stupid that Id like to try this game before I die lol but I really do since I was about 12 , I remember seeing for the first time in a magazine EGM I think It was and There was just something about it that caught my eye I loved the use of colours and the character designs It looked real to me , like a proper R.P.D.
                    I mean I love the re2 we have now but there are things about it I hate and just dont understand why they did these things for example not letting claire use the shotgun how stupid is that elza could use the shotgun and grenade launcher. Im rambling now lol.
                    The colours are what I love about 1.5! Both BH1 and BH1.5 in early stages of development had really strong themes of red and blue in their concept designs and on both occasions they got massively toned town before final, BH1.5 being a slight exception. They are two of my favourite colours for starters so I'm drawn to it already, but red and blue to me are signifiers of emergency, most emergency lights have some sort of combination of red and blue, so even as you're playing the game you get a sense that an emergency is taking place. You're constantly reminded of alarms and police sirens, it's like some sort of subliminal thing ticking away in the back of your head, it's very visually stimulating and has a psychological effect of fear without all the jump scares. I imagine...

I also don't mind that the zombies share the same lower quality poly/textures. While it's nice to have variety it's not all about graphics to me, I have no problems using my imagination. The sheer amount of zombies on screen at once and how fluidly they come running towards you pinning you in to corners looks hella scary to me,

Comment

The colours are what I love about 1.5! Both BH1 and BH1.5 in early stages of development had really strong themes of red and blue in their concept designs and on both occasions they got massively toned town before final, BH1.5 being a slight exception. They are two of my favourite colours for starters so I'm drawn to it already, but red and blue to me are signifiers of emergency, most emergency lights have some sort of combination of red and blue, so even as you're playing the game you get a sense that an emergency is taking place. You're constantly reminded of alarms and police sirens, it's like some sort of subliminal thing ticking away in the back of your head, it's very visually stimulating and has a psychological effect of fear without all the jump scares. I imagine...

I also don't mind that the zombies share the same lower quality poly/textures. While it's nice to have variety it's not all about graphics to me, I have no problems using my imagination. The sheer amount of zombies on screen at once and how fluidly they come running towards you pinning you in to corners looks hella scary to me,
                      Yeah I agree with you mate 100% Infact I prefer 1.5's graphics also is this build there working on translating the build were elza and leon hold there guns while they walk ? I think it was removed in the 80% build.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        Yeah I agree with you mate 100% Infact I prefer 1.5's graphics also is this build there working on translating the build were elza and leon hold there guns while they walk ? I think it was removed in the 80% build.
                        I think it's the other way around. The handgun animation where they hold the gun up at their shoulder is present in the Trial Edition, so I imagine it's from later builds. Don't quote me on that though, I could be wrong.

Comment

I think it's the other way around. The handgun animation where they hold the gun up at their shoulder is present in the Trial Edition, so I imagine it's from later builds. Don't quote me on that though, I could be wrong.
                          No he had it right. The unique animations were removed in the final build. They hold the handguns down at their sides like in retail.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                            No he had it right. The unique animations were removed in the final build. They hold the handguns down at their sides like in retail.
                            My bad. Thanks! I guess that's one hell of a leftover to have survived in the code that long to still be present in the Trial Edition. That's good news to me, I always proffered that animation...
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• the graphics were not so good, so, make the character free standing would be more natural than any other way.

we achieved that visual only after remake.

anyway, i would like to say i dont like the gorillas too much, they look very, very dangerous, like a boss. and besides that, we would never see the glorious and the creepy licker, even in the operation's report 1&2(file on RE2) they look scary in the description.

Comment

My bad. Thanks! I guess that's one hell of a leftover to have survived in the code that long to still be present in the Trial Edition. That's good news to me, I always proffered that animation...
                                If you say that about my hacks, this animation for the handgun I did not get it from the Trial Edition, was of the final version, to be more exact, from the animation of Leon in the character selection screen of Extreme Battle.

Although, after I realized that you can also find an animation similar in Trial Edition, in the animation when Ada appears in the stars office.

Comment

Working...
                                X