Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
    You'd be surprised what people can do, time will tell ...
    Me and Dziad will be sitting in the corner watching the madness if you need us. *hands popcorn to Dziad*
    sigpic

Comment

• Jesus chris this is becoming a crazy hallucination!

the only one feature about retail 2 i saw is the dog, if im correct in some of the 1.5 videos, they dont fall after take a shot.

all the rest is pure 1.5, leon running, leon being hurt animation, dog barking...

fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Hey Jerome, how about a "GrantBitman's Resident Evil 1.5 video enhanced" ? ;-)

Comment

• Big version for new page.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
            I am almost envious of your child-like naivety sometimes. He isn't engaging in conversation or answering questions because he obviously chooses not to. Think about it. Why would he come in here and snipe the thread with a blurry little image, then reveal a short, also blurry and low quality video, when if he was actually interesting in providing information and not just seeking attention, could have given us more information and better media? I mean, seriously.
            This is basically correct. Although it'll be funny to watch the coming shit-storm.

Comment

• Interesting thread indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post

How come no one just pulled the thumbnail from the page source for the better quality image.
                Jesus!... It's Happening... the users with the 1.5 are releasing new images, as i predicted before... The team is getting closer for it's 100% completed game, and this... So, the game exists and is outside the CAPCOM'S Cancelled Games Warehouse... that's very dramatic... Maybe the 80% Build Exists, the 40% is getting completed by the Team and MrBZork, and with this new angle, finally Black Crow can match the Basement Maps with the Parking Lot or is just an Early Stage, i don't know....

A way back 2008 i saw the map from him and i tought that PARKING LOT Sign was a double door from an Autopsy Room... this is getting amazing... New angles and videos, maybe fakes or original content... I don't know, but it looks very Legit to me...
                Last edited by STARSRedfield; 01-11-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• I love in how both this image and video blood is splattered everywhere, I've never really noticed that in any other shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                    finally Black Crow can match the Basement Maps with the Parking Lot

Comment

• It perhaps confirms the theory that the teams work will precipitate others with a 'copy' of 1.5 to come out of the wood work. The question is how serious are they? Are they actually going to enrich the community or just tease it?

Those with the '40%' build will see the value of their possession plunge to nothing. Also it's not likely the value of the 80% will necessarily increase either. Also, if the 40% does come out, someone with the 80% might feel safe and look to make that available too.

Comment

• Also, Grant Bitman was the name of the male protagonist at the beginning of 1.5's development, before they changed him to Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post

How come no one just pulled the thumbnail from the page source for the better quality image.
                          don't get how you got it. explain please.

EDIT:Also, Grant Bitman was the name of the male protagonist at the beginning of 1.5's development, before they changed him to Leon.
                          Wow, never knew that. where this information comes?
                          Last edited by Marvin; 01-11-2013, 02:55 PM.
                          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                            Jesus!... It's Happening...
                            What is happening exactly? Nothing's different than 10 years ago when Kim was in contact with someone in possession of this build. People are jumping around yelling like kids, but you should think about 2007. It was more than 5 years ago already...

Comment

• This is getting pretty interesting, don't you think.
                              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                                don't get how you got it. explain please.

EDIT:Also, Grant Bitman was the name of the male protagonist at the beginning of 1.5's development, before they changed him to Leon.
                                Wow, never knew that. where this information comes?
                                I checked the background of GrantBitman's Youtube page with Chrome and found the .jpg files. His thumbnail was shrunk from a bigger picture, but he'd used tha tmassive one for his page background. It's centered though so you can't see it.

As for the name Grant Bitman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz6J1FfRS1c&t=15m20s

Comment

Working...
                                X