Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aleff....!
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Hey Jerome, how about a "GrantBitman's Resident Evil 1.5 video enhanced" ? ;-)
      Sure, here you go:

So yeah, end of this [little] fun: I came along an official Capcom tape from E3 1997 where the first 10 secondes are unknown. I wanted to see how the community will react if I pulled a Curator on it. Sorry about that... but you got 10 new secondes of footage!
      Last edited by GBitman; 01-11-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Oh shit.

Comment

• All this teasing...

Comment

• Originally posted by GBitman View Post
            Sure, here you go:

So yeah, end of this [little] fun: I came along an official Capcom tape from E3 1997 where the first 10 secondes are unknown. I wanted to see how the community will react if I pulled a Curator on it. Sorry about that... but you got 10 new secondes of footage!
            Golly! This looks even better than the Wesker treatment!

Comment

Sure, here you go:

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• That explains it then, I thought something was a bit funny about all this. Thanks for the upload, nice to see the footage in HQ.

Comment

Sure, here you go:

Well, you sure tricked us. I guess that's what happens when everybody jumps to conclusions. It's nice to see the E3 Footage in better quality.

Comment

• It's private now too.

Comment

• o . O

but yeah, very nice new footage!!!
                      very clean. thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by jomino View Post
                        It's private now too.
                        Really? I can get onto the video just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomino View Post
                          It's private now too.
                          Dr Watson , there's a new video now.

Comment

• Hmm well the old one that was posted was made private for me at least D:

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                              Did some digging on our 'quiet' mystery man. I can't resist to post what I found.

... I'll be damned. This is defenately new....

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Edit: I am actually thrilled and shocked. What build is this anyway, 40% or something else? Err, and I hope I DID NOT piss him off now...

Edit 2: didnt notice before, but at the end there is a PARKING sign O.O
                              WTF!!!!! Leon's damage grunt just WTF?!
                              That beginning is brand new but the rest is old old footage. Not to mention it doesn't stack up in quality with every other piece of media from that time.

And that video is private, I didn't get to see it
                              Last edited by Darkness; 01-11-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• E3 1997? Guess this is all from the last build of the game then. That new footage is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X