Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    Did someone see the other video which is private right now what was about.
    supposedly he was playing 1.5. That's what he titled it, so im not jumping to any conclusions. Just stating an observation.

Looks legit from the thumbnail but without being able to see it no way to know.
    You're one lucky dude if so man...sigh
    Last edited by Darkness; 01-11-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      supposedly he was playing 1.5. That's what he titled it, so im not jumping to any conclusions. Just stating an observation.

Looks legit from the thumbnail but without being able to see it no way to know.
      You're one lucky dude if so man...sigh
      I think he titled it that as a joke as he said earlier. Pretty sure it's just the same clip in his new upload, just being played on his TV instead.
      Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
        I think he titled it that as a joke as he said earlier. Pretty sure it's just the same clip in his new upload, just being played on his TV instead.
        Yep that's basically it.

Comment

• wow after all those years we still find new footage awesome, thanks gbitman!

Comment

• I just got back from a walk with my dog​​, and what I see hahaha , btw thanks GrantBitman for the high-quality video

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• lol, his avatar picture is a different angle than the footage, and its leon dispatching a zombie...

Comment

• Thank you for the new footage.
                sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  lol, his avatar picture is a different angle than the footage, and its leon dispatching a zombie...
                  It's the same, the zombie is dead on the screen anyway, the blood is from Leon shooting an off screen dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    If you mean specifically Betacam SP, then that makes sense. Your footage is clearly authentic and clearly from a tape format, I agree.
                    Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                    Betacam = Betamax?
                    No, Betacam - it's a mid-level industry video standard that's been around since the early 80's. Betamax is based off the format, but never took off as a home version due to the success of VHS (even though it's quality usually is worse). Doesn't even have to be SP he's looking at, could be DigiBeta - anyway most PR materials for media (EPK's, etc.) come on the format still because it's just such a widly used production format and has a decent shelf life - so it's mostly still used today even 30 years on. But it would have been the best format in the mid-90's to provide video to press and others.

Edit - Removing speculation.
                    Last edited by Rombie; 01-11-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      It's the same, the zombie is dead on the screen anyway, the blood is from Leon shooting an off screen dog.
                      I see it now. I was looking at the tiny one.

Comment

• Thanks for share with us the new old 10 seconds GBitman!

But I think something strange these bloodstains, I know that there are two versions of that area, a bright and another dark, most of us only knew the dark version and in this is clearly no blood...

Comment

• Very nice quality footage dude!

Though I'm curious about the blood splats too...I'm gonna post a .gif comparison soon.

Hmm...in the video, in the shot of the dark version of the hallway, you can see a zombie off to the far left, not masked by the wall properly

Click image for larger version

Name:	re15basementcomp.gif
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	402263

Looks legit, yo. The blood was in the darkest areas of the room, concealing them. Perhaps they were going for a "I've been walking through THIS?!" reaction when you came back with the lights on?
                          Last edited by The Ekamp; 01-11-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
                            Very nice quality footage dude!

Though I'm curious about the blood splats too...I'm gonna post a .gif comparison soon.

Hmm...in the video, in the shot of the dark version of the hallway, you can see a zombie off to the far left, not masked by the wall properly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7910[/ATTACH]

Looks legit, yo. The blood was in the darkest areas of the room, concealing them. Perhaps they were going for a "I've been walking through THIS?!" reaction when you came back with the lights on?

Also in the "dark" version, there are no blood splats on the walls.. Maybe something happens here?
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              Also in the "dark" version, there are no blood splats on the walls.. Maybe something happens here?
                              Also possible! Perhaps the dogs only get loose from the Kennel after you turn the power back on?

Comment

• But the small lights dissapear off the ceiling when you switch from dark to light. And in one spot is replaced by a sprinkler. And an emergency light on a wall is missing. And the farthest left wall loses those wires or coils or whatever that are near the top.

Comment

Working...
                                X