Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows, this might be representative of two different eras of development with different designs. The dark ones could be placeholders while the light ones are more final.

Comment

• True, there are a few inconsistencies between the two, but there are too many similarities between the two for it to be reproduction, like the wall texture matching 1:1.

Funny that this very room has been the subject of most The Team's background reproductions, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        But the small lights dissapear off the ceiling when you switch from dark to light. And in one spot is replaced by a sprinkler. And an emergency light on a wall is missing. And the farthest left wall loses those wires or coils or whatever that are near the top.
        Those small lights are security lights. They're still visible in the light area, but just not turned on.

As for the blood splats, Ekamp is probably right, and the dogs are let loose after returning power, at which point they probably start munching on the zombies, causing quite a mess. Notice when the room is dark, there are zombies there, but they're not there when the light has returned. Well, they are there, just in pieces all over the floor.

Comment

• All i can say: Thank you based Grant Bitman.

Comment

• It's amazing how some seconds of footage reveal stuff. And thanks for the clarification about the Betacam format, Rombie.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• My take on the differences between the "two" rooms: if you look at the video footage, Leon is stepping on top of a zombie, torn in half. While it would be great to think that Capcom finally fixed the "disappearance" of the zombie getting killed, I kinda doubt it; this zombie doesn't looks like a 3 D model, but more like a painting/drawing. I assume there is a scene (FMV or CGI) about Leon interrupting the Cerberus' meal. Maybe the Cerberus attacks the zombie, torn it to shreds (hence the blood on the wall) and then Leon needs to fight it. This may be similar to the first Cerberus apparition from RE1 - something dramatic, which was later replaced by the Licker.
              Just my 2 cents, thought.
              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Here's a curiosity that I found:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	doubledoor.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	402264
                Click image for larger version

Name:	tob1.png
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	402265
                So, the double doors leading to the service garage? or directly to a part of the parking that we have not seen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                  Cheers Jerome. My original question is what was on the machines behind this to the left and right, as it's part of the same display. On one of the images you had on your page (http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net...ESE/index.html - top right image) is taken from the left side looking right and you can see demo units behind, but the logo above to me looks like the Japanese Biohazard one - perhaps indicating it's the Saturn version of Biohazard. But that meant to me also that wasn't clear enough to rule out that demos of BH2 were on the other side, to the right side of the video display. My expectations were that you are correct and it was video only, but to me it still hadn't ruled out a playable at this point.

EDIT - There we go, video only. You are correct.
                  The Spring Tokyo Game Show took place on April 4 to 6, 1997, at Tokyo Big Sight.

Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
                  Hmm...in the video, in the shot of the dark version of the hallway, you can see a zombie off to the far left,
                  not masked by the wall properly

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                  Also, Grant Bitman was the name of the male protagonist at the beginning of 1.5's development, before they changed him to Leon.

Info about Grant Bitman "Leon" at (4:20Seg)

Leon V1 = July 31 1996 (V-Jump Festival)
                  Leon V2 = August 1996 (Famitsu No.?)
                  Leon Civilian clothes = September 1996 (CFC Style: Volume 2)
                  Leon (No Gloves) + German Shepherds = November 1996 (Famitsu No.412)
                  Leon (With Gloves) = December 1996 (CFC Style: Volume 3)
                  Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 01-13-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                    Here's a curiosity that I found:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7911[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7912[/ATTACH]
                    So, the double doors leading to the service garage? or directly to a part of the parking that we have not seen?
                    Oh jeez, I didn't even realize those were double doors! And I've been jotting out maps the last hour assuming those two rooms were connected by that door!

So then, do you think the service annex door leads to THIS door in the B1 hallway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
                      ill be totally off topic, please dont me.

this video shows an age where everything was simply PERFECTLY FINE with your favorite franchise, and you could rest assured they were making delightful games for our joy. its a shame that nowadays RE is below the worse rotten garbage in the earth.

Comment

• The more I see of 1.5, the less I am interested in it sadly. I'm getting fed up with all the fakers, trolls, and jokers out there. I love what The Team is doing, but it gets less interesting overtime. If they want to hype people up, show them something they don't think is in the 40% build.

As far as how far The Team is, I'd guesstimate they are at about 60% done now, maybe more. I mean the build is probably around 60% now. Who knows and using numbers is meaningless.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This is amazing, I had interest on BH1.5 from almost 8 years, and incredibly, still today we can get even more previously unseen material. Plus, I came here and I notice that the original name of the first Leon S. Kennedy was GRANT BITMAN! jojo.
                          I´ve following the "Team"`s work from the time the project was revealed and I hope, sometime this 2013, we can finally get this reliq from Resident Evil history: Biohazard 1.5.

And for the team`s work, I agree in that thinking about percentages is useless. Even if it`s true that they have a "92%", we don`t know how much time would take them to reach the last 8%, and we don`t know how much time took to them to go from 0% to 92%. Even more, according to team`s members availability, they may reach a 5% in a week, but also may get only a 1% or nothin during several weeks, we never know.
                          Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-11-2013, 10:17 PM.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• For the 10000th time, on the record...
                            The percentage comment was sarcasm from Mr.Zork.

Comment

• I did understand that MrBZork comment was sarcasm (it`s too obvious that an extreme accurate percentage like "92,70" is just a random number just for giving an answer to fans), that`s why I said "Even if it`s true", because I don`t believe it is.
                              But, if eventually (suppossing), it`s near to real, however, it don`t help us to know how much time will take to the team to finish
                              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-11-2013, 10:44 PM.
                              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Footage like this can really help the team, I'm glad Mr.Bitman decided to show it.

Comment

Working...
                                X