Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normally I just watch, but Enigmatism's pictures made me think I'd seen some relevant things. First, I believe that these two doors are connected to each other:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_powerroom_00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	402283Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_rpd_basement_2hallway01.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	402284

Notice the concave section I circled right next to the doors. That specific wall shape pretty much nails those two doors together imo. As for these:

Name:	bh2_Elza_Zombies.jpg
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	402285Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2_RPD_F2.png
Views:	3
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	402286

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was almost certain these two pics were from the second floor. Now, I'd like to put my own pic up for consideration:

Name:	bh2_garage_serviceroom_01.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	402287

Assuming the far edge of both doors are the same distance from the wall (the far wall is perfectly straight, so it's a safe bet), why does the door on the left extend so much farther than it's right-side counterpart? I know it's blurry and indistinct, but the only explanation is the door on the left is actually a double-door. Plus, the new pic says "Parking" on the wall, and that is exactly where this room connects to! Case closed!
    Last edited by towerofpowerx; 01-12-2013, 10:14 PM.
    It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• I wonder since I saw by the first time where's lead that door from the last pic that you showed?
      Anyone have an idea?

EDIT:

Is not th door that leads to the corridor with a lot of zombies behind the window, it's the door of this room that looks like an officine.
      Last edited by PROTOBOY; 01-12-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Hmm, did you post the picture with it? My computer has a problem where it won't show certain picture formats, so I have no idea if you posted the pic or not. If you did, please re-post it as a .jpeg, like mine are. If not, could you describe it a little more so I can make a better guess as to what picture you mean?
        It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
          Hmm, did you post the picture with it? My computer has a problem where it won't show certain picture formats, so I have no idea if you posted the pic or not. If you did, please re-post it as a .jpeg, like mine are. If not, could you describe it a little more so I can make a better guess as to what picture you mean?
          I have no idea either. Language Barrier.

Comment

• So, he really didn't post the pic. My guess is Proto means the prison section:

Name:	bh2_jail_00.jpg
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	402288

If so, I guess it's possible, but there's no evidence to support that. "Parking" doesn't equate to a prison, plus no double-door. Speaking of which, in the PSM video, did Leon really enter the prison through the heliport, or was that a room-jump?

Comment

So, he really didn't post the pic. My guess is Proto means the prison section:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7935[/ATTACH]

If so, I guess it's possible, but there's no evidence to support that. "Parking" doesn't equate to a prison, plus no double-door. Speaking of which, in the PSM video, did Leon really enter the prison through the heliport, or was that a room-jump?
              It's almost all room jumping in that video lol. Vanilla 40% build is a hellhole of unlinked room jumping.

Comment

Now, I'd like to put my own pic up for consideration:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7934[/ATTACH]

Assuming the far edge of both doors are the same distance from the wall (the far wall is perfectly straight, so it's a safe bet), why does the door on the left extend so much farther than it's right-side counterpart? I know it's blurry and indistinct, but the only explanation is the door on the left is actually a double-door. Plus, the new pic says "Parking" on the wall, and that is exactly where this room connects to! Case closed!
                You might be correct in saying that the service bay area's access door is a double door, but the texture is still incorrect. Look at this:

To the right, you can see the texture of the service bay area's access door, and it does not match that seen in the new footage.
                Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-12-2013, 11:46 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  It's almost all room jumping in that video lol. Vanilla 40% build is a hellhole of unlinked room jumping.
                  So it's like the final area of Silent Hill :p

Comment

• Argh, I can't see your pic Kegluneq, but it's ok, I get what you're saying. And what I say to that, is that it is not a matter of texture, but of lighting. Look here:

Name:	BH2_169cp.jpg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	402289

Notice how the top half of the door is lit up, but gets dark just like the other two as it goes down. Lighting. The other two doors are not darker by design, they are that way because they are facing sideways as opposed to the light source. Hell, the imagined lighting for this part of the room is so weak that the first door is only lit up halfway, so it's no surprise. The new pic has the fluorescent light practically on top of the door, so it's no surprise that door is lit up so shiny-like. So, you sold?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      One thing...when the power is restored...do the lobby rooms become lighted?
                      I don't think they would because they seem to already have some sort of power with the fans running, but it would be interesting if they did.
                      Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

Notice how the top half of the door is lit up, but gets dark just like the other two as it goes down. Lighting. The other two doors are not darker by design, they are that way because they are facing sideways as opposed to the light source. Hell, the imagined lighting for this part of the room is so weak that the first door is only lit up halfway, so it's no surprise. The new pic has the fluorescent light practically on top of the door, so it's no surprise that door is lit up so shiny-like. So, you sold?
                        Re-check my post. I have re-uploaded the picture to a remote site with a new image format.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Hmm, you got me. I thought I had all the 1.5 pics, where'd you get that one? Anyways, looks like my intervention disproved everyones ideas, including my own. God dammit The only thing I've got left in my quiver is this:

Name:	2.png
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	402290

The door itself matches the garage door that I thought was a double-door, and the handle is in the right place. That gap I circled, when applied to the garage door, could explain why this garage door sticks out farther than its counterpart across the way:

Name:	bh2_garage_serviceroom_01.jpg
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	402291

And the wall configuration allows for it as well. Lastly, think of RE2 retail version. Where does the garage connect to? A corridor leading to the prison and the kennel. The first picture is clearly the 1.5 version of this passageway, as evidenced by the walls, floor, and the skinny "corridor-like" dimensions of the passage. The gap pulling the door farther from the wall makes the connection possible, and the knowledge of where the garage leads makes it plausible. As for the new "Parking" double-door, I've got nothin'. If you believe my new theory, you could argue one must pass through the passageway to get to the garage, and so there must be a double-door in the passageway that we just can't see. But I have no proof.

Comment

• Don't take mismatching inconsistencies too literal as A) Designs were unfinished. B) It's Capcom, they make those mistakes. Often times the simplest explanation turns out to be the right one.

-The service room double-door has a different texture/style. As evidence from old leaked images from the Era 4 build, this service room existed in that era.
                            -As evidenced in the Advent 2 video, the corridor in the Era 4 build is not complete. It is later completed, as seen in the new video, in the Era 5 builds.
                            -Simplest and most likely answer = Design change not reflected in the service room side at final stage before scrapping as it was not a high priority compared to finishing more of the incomplete rooms at the time.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                              Yeah, I lived with vietnamese people por a pretty long time and,I'm almost sure this is vietnamese.
                              Not Vietnamese, narrator on that vid is speaking Cantonese.

Comment

• Hmm, this talk of Advent videos and different Era builds makes me realize how much I've forgotten over the years . I believe you're saying that the new "Parking" door does actually connect with the service garage, but Capcom never got around to changing the door textures to more closely resemble each other before the game was scrapped. If that's the case, then I was right all along Kudos for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X