Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really feel that track would be an amazing track in the team's project for the save room.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      I think you're mixing things up. I meant the final-era sounds they make when they get bitten by zombies, as compared to the ones they make when they get mauled at by the dog/crow:

Leon:

Elza:

In both cases, the tone/pitch of the voices do not sound consistent at all, don't you think?
      Perhaps the type of pain scream changes in the final era depending on what's attacking leon/elza? The game was nearing completion and alot of those neat 1.5 exclusive features were being tuned. Or we just got unlucky and the same track plays a few times in a row in the footage. Happens alot in retail.
      Last edited by Darkness; 01-13-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Here's a couple of Leon's grunts from 1.5 >

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          It was CAPCOM's first foray into the FPS genre, but RE styled and controlled.
          It was actually TOSE's, CAPCOM only provided a bunch of assets and told them "get me something like this". The final result was rather meh, pretty much like 99% of the games coming from TOSE.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Capcom clearly modified and reused the basement corridors, along with several of the rooms:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2_B1B2.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	402293

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              I think you're mixing things up. I meant the final-era sounds they make when they get bitten by zombies, as compared to the ones they make when they get mauled at by the dog/crow:

Leon:

Elza:

In both cases, the tone/pitch of the voices do not sound consistent at all, don't you think?
              I was talking about the 'beta' placeholders and then the 'final' ones used in era 4? The new 'CLASSIC' walk too.
              Well no... if you remember, they have at least 3 or 4 different sounds for variation - it'd be boring if they only did one sound.
              Jill has several in the video I posted - depending on enemy and front/back attack.
              Even specific animations have certain sounds to them, like being hit by Birkins pipe in RE2, being bitten by a dog, and then a zombie.

Usually the dog, licker, hunter and crow (moving attacks) have one sound.
              Zombie bites (standing still) have another..
              Claire's RE2 soundset is a clear example of this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-13-2013, 03:13 PM.
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Here I want to show you something interesting probably, listen to the voice actor who used to the damage sound of Leon in this video (in the minutes 1:27 and 1:37):

After, compare it with the damage sound from the new old "10 seconds" footage released:
                Straight from Sony's archives, RE1.5 footage from E3 1997

Same voice actor?

Note: I know the sound of first video was edited, that video is a footage of the same PSM/Team build (actually, this build has the Chris damage sounds), but it might be the same actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  It was actually TOSE's, CAPCOM only provided a bunch of assets and told them "get me something like this". The final result was rather meh, pretty much like 99% of the games coming from TOSE.
                  Yeah, it's true for a few other games in the series too.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• A month or so ago I was talking about that same damn video and that damage scream and how it was different. I believe that capcom had whoever voiced 1.5 leon dub his voice into that video for the damage. Definitely sounds like the same guy as the new footage bitman procured. And it's definitely Mr.That'sjustfreakingreat.
                    Last edited by Darkness; 01-13-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• I always thought the guy doing the voice "that's just friggin great" .. also did Leon's voice in RE2 - just slightly different acting?

As in deeper, more serious role.
                      Leon was made a rookie in retail, so maybe he just made his voice appear younger or more noob-ish
                      The line's in the FMV sound more like it, when his voice is deeper. such as the lines
                      "Whats up with this guy, that was a clean hit?" and "What do we have hear?" or even "great, the radio's out."
                      Listen to how he says GREAT .. it practically matches!
                      while other lines he does his usual Leon twang and sounds younger and inexperienced..

Plus I mean, since the final era of 1.5 and the first beta of RE2 were so close to each other - and Leon was carried over - why change his voice actor at all? Elza to Claire and backgrounds obviously, but Leon? Why..
                      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM.
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I can't remember doe's the 40% build have the part were elza is talking with sherry about a secret entrance ?
                        or doe's that part exist on the 40% build but with no voice acting ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                          I can't remember doe's the 40% build have the part were elza is talking with sherry about a secret entrance ?
                          or doe's that part exist on the 40% build but with no voice acting ?
                          The scene could appear, just with no voice acting. 40% has 0 voice overs.
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                            The scene could appear, just with no voice acting. 40% has 0 voice overs.
                            yeah I thought so thanks for clearing that up for me

Comment

• It's in the 40% version, at 2:05 in this video. No dialogue, but subtitled at least.

Coincidentally, the text is this: トビラのところで待ってて!(Waiting at the door!)
                              Last edited by MattJon; 01-13-2013, 05:42 PM. Reason: bonus language add-on

Comment

• This has me thinking. I wonder if all the cutscenes are implemented. They could be, or at least most of them are already done.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X