Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    Pretty sure the game was planned to be 1 disc (could be wrong though, re-jogging my memory here) which would make sense seeing Leon nor Elza meet in game. So kinda defeats the purpose of two scenarios in a way.
    plus they were both on the character select screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
      i uploaded all the scans I have, perhaps something new for some people, just click on link and start pressing NEXT , NEXT, NEXT, NEXT,... *perhaps Save As ... too*

http://www.phpkernel.com/15/?bh&folder=scan
      Oh, my, God... thanks man. Do you have a *zip with all this files?
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• dont have a *.zip file but *.rar file, can you handle it?
        www.phpkernel.com/15/scans.rar

EDIT: over ten years of collecting
        Last edited by Marvin; 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM.
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          Does anyone knows if 1.5 is planned to be 2 Discs?
          One disk only, same as Biohazard 1.

im just thinking, the game was mostly shown in public events and closed events, like a trial-mode...

why burn the whole 40%,80% build? i can compare with RE4, which featured only 2 scenarios.
          They never intended to release a playable public demo, so there wasn't exactly a reason to clean up the game in order to be able to distribute a shaved-down trial edition to the consumers. The playable copies you are talking about are for closed-door events, for people in the gaming industry. They aren't intended for consumer purposes.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

dont have a *.zip file but *.rar file, can you handle it?

Thanks you Marvin!

Nice scans!

Comment

i uploaded all the scans I have, perhaps something new for some people, just click on link and start pressing NEXT , NEXT, NEXT, NEXT,... *perhaps Save As ... too*

thanks mate very nice of you

Comment

woooooooa!!!! this is pure gold! as long as we have electric power in the world, this will figure in my favorites!

those are the true feelings about those betas, there was a time they were the great promises, so, as they just got wiped, it remains a little expectation that later becomes a fascination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                  Are we certain it's a boss though? Could be just a stronger version.
                  You could be right, it could be a similar situation to the police station lickers and the lab lickers in the retail. The one reason i figured it could be a boss or mini boss fight is due to the huge size and color difference. I also don't recall seeing any other images of the red gorilla... but i could be 100 percent wrong ha ha. If anyone has any other images of the red gorilla could they post it please?

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  Do we know if there's any last boss in the train at the end after the birkin fight?
                  There is definitely some kind of fight/struggle that happens on the train.... There is an image of birkin (pretty sure it's the same mutation that Leon is fighting outside of the train) inside of the train and Linda is in the same picture. I think it was even posted in this thread....

PS - Thanks for the scans Marvin, very nice! i have a few nice scans from some magazines I've collected over the years. I'll post them if anyone wants to see them.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    You could be right, it could be a similar situation to the police station lickers and the lab lickers in the retail. The one reason i figured it could be a boss or mini boss fight is due to the huge size and color difference. I also don't recall seeing any other images of the red gorilla... but i could be 100 percent wrong ha ha. If anyone has any other images of the red gorilla could they post it please?

There is definitely some kind of fight/struggle that happens on the train.... There is an image of birkin (pretty sure it's the same mutation that Leon is fighting outside of the train) inside of the train and Linda is in the same picture. I think it was even posted in this thread....

PS - Thanks for the scans Marvin, very nice! i have a few nice scans from some magazines I've collected over the years. I'll post them if anyone wants to see them.
                    The baboons are brown. The red color is due to the distortion of the low-quality of Inflames' images. The larger baboons are bosses for the RPD. Leon fights them in the garage, Elza fights them in conference room. Both events happen right before leaving the RPD for sewers. There is no evidence to suggest the small baboons are an enemy that occur in the RPD. They are only seen in the Factory and Labs.

The image of Birkin on the train at the end is with Leon and Annette, not Linda/Ada.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                      The baboons are brown. The red color is due to the distortion of the low-quality of Inflames' images. The larger baboons are bosses for the RPD. Leon fights them in the garage, Elza fights them in conference room. Both events happen right before leaving the RPD for sewers. There is no evidence to suggest the small baboons are an enemy that occur in the RPD. They are only seen in the Factory and Labs.

The image of Birkin on the train at the end is with Leon and Annette, not Linda/Ada.
                      Thanks for clearing that up, i knew i heard somewhere the baboons were bosses....... As for the train fight, am i blind? i don't see Leon in that picture.....

Comment

• He's in the back, right behind Annette.
                        sigpic

Comment

• annete also makes it on to the train with leon I remember seeing a screenshot of her and leon and william attacking them

Comment

• I love that people read the above posts ha ha .

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                            He's in the back, right behind Annette.
                            Jeez, i'v looked at the picture 100 times and never noticed him. Thanks for pointing him out.
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

dont have a *.zip file but *.rar file, can you handle it?

Great!
                              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                                The Baboons (Booses for the RPD):
                                Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 06-30-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X