Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Still, it was recorded in Japan just like the voice acting in RE1. After that, they moved for the US, which was indeed a good thing. Good, like a JILL SANDWICH!
    Lol yeah ! I would of loved to know who did elza's voice though she's out there somewhere lol
    but ms court did an amazing job as claire , just a shame claire cant use a freaking shotgun or magum !!! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      1.5's voice acting didnt sound too bad from what Ive heard from the clips.
      aww thats just friggin great, now what am i gonna do?
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• The game's voice actors were all different in 1.5. The principal difference of the two games voice production was that Resident Evil 1.5's voice acting was recorded in Japan. Resident Evil 2's voices were recorded in Canada.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
          The game's voice actors were all different in 1.5. The principal difference of the two games voice production was that Resident Evil 1.5's voice acting was recorded in Japan. Resident Evil 2's voices were recorded in Canada.
          From Resident Evil Fan interview with Paul Haddard:

"REFAN: Before the final version of Resident Evil 2 was released, there was an earlier version which was different. This version also had Leon and the voice acting seemed to be complete. Was this also done by you and then you were called back, or did you only do the version of Leon we got in the final game?

PAUL: I did do an earlier version of the game. I was then asked back, I believe a few months later to record additional dialogue. I have truly forgotten what changes we made. Fans of the game know so much more than us actors. How you find all these details is amazing to me. I wish I had a manager with those skills!"

Comment

• He's talking about rerecording only some parts, not the entire story dialog from the point where he started with 1.5 stuff. In other words, that's not the same voice actor from the "that's just freakin' great" line.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Sherry in the final and 1.5 do sound a lot the same though...can you confirm that OKeijiDragon? She's a Japanese voice actor I heard.
              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Just look at the RE2 trial, the old prototype and the final version; Lots of stuff changed.

It's not uncommon to do "pick ups" when you're working on a game, 'cause the dialog/script has changed at some point (or several)

Comment

• there is something i just figured while i was walking outside...

in the beginning, the heliport, the music could be not "Sound of the prototype" BUT it may be NOT!

in this(im sure you watched it):
                  the sound keeps going even in another scenario, and the moronmacida there are just that cool and ironic song...

what dya think?

Comment

• I just love how Birkin's voice changes in his later malformation. The way he says Sherry's name sounds as if he were in great pain. :O

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      I just love how Birkin's voice changes in his later malformation. The way he says Sherry's name sounds as if he were in great pain. :O
                      yeah lots of people make fun of his voice but I think it sounded great , I noticed as well if anyone played the dlc for operation raccoon city birken screams for sherry in the sewers.

Comment

• Christ! I'm late to the party . Such great news to hear. Even if it does not turn out like we hope, it's nice to know everyone is still so eager for this. Have not been on here for a few years due to family (Like most of us by now lol). Thought I would sign up again for this place since bioflames is a bit dead lately. Looking forward to keeping track of this again and see the progress that's being made. It's been a long time :/ I must admit, I did miss it. Scouting the internet for countless hours, reading about RE1.5. Those were the days. Now to start back up

Thanks for posting my 'All Footage' video yurieu. So many views now ....Awesome!!. It's outdated now but hopefully it brought more people to the game. God bless bioflames and THIA.

''See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Just Resident Evil''

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                          Christ! I'm late to the party . Such great news to hear. Even if it does not turn out like we hope, it's nice to know everyone is still so eager for this. Have not been on here for a few years due to family (Like most of us by now lol). Thought I would sign up again for this place since bioflames is a bit dead lately. Looking forward to keeping track of this again and see the progress that's being made. It's been a long time :/ I must admit, I did miss it. Scouting the internet for countless hours, reading about RE1.5. Those were the days. Now to start back up

Thanks for posting my 'All Footage' video yurieu. So many views now ....Awesome!!. It's outdated now but hopefully it brought more people to the game. God bless bioflames and THIA.

''See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Just Resident Evil''
                          this is your video, dude? christ, this is an hell of a coincidence... who made all this gameplay compilation?
                          Last edited by yurieu; 07-03-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            this is your video, dude? christ, this is an hell of a coincidence... who made all this gameplay compilation?
                            It is indeed dude. I got most of it from bioflames and just compiled into one video. Those guys did all the hard work, not me. Youtube was in it's early days back then so there was not a lot of RE1.5 stuff on there. Guess that explains why it got so popular. It was a good little contribution I think.
                            Being the first result on youtube search was a proud moment, I must say lol

Comment

• I haven't read every page of this thread (my, how fast this thread has gone by in the short time it's been up), but from what I can tell it seems like the real deal.

I've made an effort to pop in once a year or so to check up on 1.5 dedication mods and reproductions. It's amazing to see the community is still as strong as it once was. I stopped by today to discuss the RE6 demo in another thread and stumbled upon this gem. Just when I was finding myself sighing at the direction the franchise has taken, I'm reminded there's still a ray of hope that one day I might finally have a reason to bust out the PSX again and invite all of my friends over for some real Resident Evil action.

Waited this long, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Kudos to everyone in this topic for keeping the dream alive and your dedication.
                              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• I really need to play RE 1.5
                                i always wanted to know the original history , and how it would change the whole RE series

Please if anyone knows anything post it here

Comment

Working...
                                X