Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh so now Restoration =means= Re-Distortion ? making the game look much worse than it's original state or a recreation ? I think the team will do fine.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is getting quite annoying + the random over use of use less and HUGE ass images ...
    Last edited by Mrox2; 01-27-2013, 12:18 PM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
      Pick one of the following three, please.

1. Is the team importing the shadows from retail?
      2. Is this a mod or a restoration?
      3. En que idioma é que vão ser escribir los subtitlos?
      This is the first time that I quote myself.

For those who are too slow to catch the joke.
      Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-27-2013, 12:32 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Shutuuuuppppppp !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is also the first time I quote myself toward self quoter.
          Originally posted by Marvin View Post
          Edit: Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (Respect the mods, avoid stupidity)
          Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
          This is the first time that I quote myself.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8041[/ATTACH]
          For those who are too slow to catch on a joke.
          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Quit spraying your moralistic crap on me, Marvin.

You're been involved in every single ragestorm and worthless discussion that has spawned on this topic.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Title People.
              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Wait wait!? Are guys bitching about whether it's classified as a mod or a restoration? Why can't you all just use common sense!? It's a restoration of an original game using modification techniques in which to restore the product. Yes it is a mod because modding techniques are used and yes it is a restoration. So stop arguing.

Also a restoration can still be something in a usable form, it's just a bit rusty and needs polishing. For example people "restore" chest of draw antiques by adding handle "mods"

It doesn't have to be one or the other it can be both.

Comment

• I'm not arguing, just stating my point. Anyways I wan't part of the last argument and I don't intend to be part of this one.

And Marvin, I said I was stating my point and opinion about the subject. If we don't agree then fine. There is no stupidity involved here and I do respect the mods, so what was your point?

Other than that I am looking forward to seeing more from the team. I do hope the next Making Of will be released soon. It's been almost a month since the last update, so hopefully a new one is inbound.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-27-2013, 12:53 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I love you guys. Really.

Comment

• I have the weirdest deja vu right now.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• This is getting old, who gives a fuck if its a mod or restoration, why does this matter too you people so much that you continually flood the thread with retarded arguments. We are getting something we've been waiting years for and ya'll wanna argue over if its a mod or not. WHO GIVES A FUCK, LETS STAY ON TOPIC.

Comment

• I have the weirdest Deja Vu right..there it is again!

Comment

• Well I wanted to state my point and that was it. Now lets focus on the beta then.

I wonder if they can tweak the AI or animations. Possible change the animations so it's like the 80% build.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i dont get it. people want to stop arguing about something (i haven't argued about it (taboo) since we where ordered to shut up) but some new/old people continue and after statemets about IT put LETS STOP TALKING about it. And this thing repeats. What are you, stupid????? I can't believe this.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I'm not arguing, just stating my point. Anyways I wan't part of the last argument and I don't intend to be part of this one.

And Marvin, I said I was stating my point and opinion about the subject. If we don't agree then fine. There is no stupidity involved here and I do respect the mods, so what was your point?

Other than that I am looking forward to seeing more from the team. I do hope the next Making Of will be released soon. It's been almost a month since the last update, so hopefully a new one is inbound.
                              There is nothing to do with me. I dont give a shit is project making method called X or Y in its nature as I gave up SEVERAL pages ago. I am just hitting your nose putting the SUBJECT on thread AGAIN. Read what you say @#7426 ... In fact I could hit a lot of noses if reading last posts... oh, god, make me a moderator of this thread.

I am quite home in prediction and statistics, EXPECT next several pages full
                              of:
                              "LETS NOT TALK ABOUT X, FOCUS ON THREAD AND 1.5. "

"... Agree, lets not talk about x, it doesnt matter wheter it is y or z. Focus on thread please."

" I am just pointing out that this project is not y, it is clearly z. But lets quit talking about it"

THEN JUST DO IT. DO NOT OVERSTATE ONE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!.
                              Last edited by Marvin; 01-27-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Well I wanted to state my point and that was it. Now lets focus on the beta then.

I wonder if they can tweak the AI or animations. Possible change the animations so it's like the 80% build.
                                I am sure they can change animations, you mean weapon handling?

[to normal & optimistic 1.5 thread reader: skip next post #7444. as it pointless]
                                Last edited by Marvin; 01-27-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X