Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't think it exists o_O

Comment

• Anyways, Ada is definitively somewhere else.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• the only official video I have seen of any door opening and somebody running trough it is leon in sewers and when water chaces him. dont recall anything else like this.
        Last edited by Marvin; 01-27-2013, 03:52 PM.
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• There's this picture, is it the same room? The cracks on the wall are slightly different, but it matches otherwise. But Leon has already entered with the zombie(s) on the floor. That is a zombie in the bottom right? Oh, actually it might be another cell further up the hall.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IKXh49E.png
Views:	1
Size:	344.1 KB
ID:	402370
          Last edited by MattJon; 01-27-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Anyways, Ada is definitively somewhere else.
            ... why are you so certain about this?

What you just posted has been disproved, yet your words suggest that possibility of Ada being there is, in fact, impossible.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Anyways, Ada is definitively somewhere else.
              First of all, the door is confirmed to open inwards. That is indicative of human action. Second of all, what leads you to believe that Ada is "definitely" somewhere else? Thirdly, could you please direct me to this footage? I'm very curious.

I think it's more likely that John is the one found in that prison cell. If the PSM video is any indication, the door is already wide open and vacant upon Leon's first visit. This leads me to believe that Elza had already rescued John prior to Leon's initial entrance. John does look like the kind of guy who'd be in a prison cell, doesn't he?
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• ITT: People are certain of a lot of conflicting things.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattJon View Post
                  There's this picture, is it the same room? The cracks on the wall are slightly different, but it matches otherwise. But Leon has already entered with the zombie(s) on the floor. That is a zombie in the bottom right? Oh, actually it might be another cell further up the hall.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8042[/ATTACH]
                  Different room. lol

Comment

• Checked all footage videos from youtube. My own videos stored locally. And even went trough all pics i have on 1.5. no footage of cell door openining. Am I missing some footage over the years?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattJon View Post
                      There's this picture, is it the same room? The cracks on the wall are slightly different, but it matches otherwise. But Leon has already entered with the zombie(s) on the floor. That is a zombie in the bottom right? Oh, actually it might be another cell further up the hall.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8042[/ATTACH]
                      Different rooms.

Check out the floor stains, wall cracks, and door marker.

EDIT: Sorry, Darkness, you beat me to it.
                      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        First of all, the door is confirmed to open inwards. That is indicative of human action. Second of all, what leads to you believe that Ada is "definitely" somewhere else? Thirdly, could you please direct me to this footage? I'm very curious.

I think it's more likely that John is the one found in that prison cell. If the PSM video is any indication, the door is already wide open and vacant upon Leon's first visit. This leads me to believe that Elza had already rescued John prior to Leon's initial entrance. John does look like the kind of guy who'd be in a prison cell, doesn't he?
                        Thank you!

That's a good point you brought up. Leon is likely to visit the cell block only once, and if that's indeed his first trip there, and that door is already opened, then someone else was there. Marvin is not a possibility since he meets Leon in the 2F. Ada could be a possibility if: 1) Leon is visiting the cell block for the second time in that video; 2) the PSM build is missing the cutscene of Ada's meeting (which is doubtful, but always something to consider).

John being there.. I believe it was biohazard_star that suggested that a few pages back. But if that's the case, then that would mean that Elza reached the basement before Leon. Given that she gets access to it before Leon (I assume Leon travels through the 3F and 2F before reaching the 1F) that does sound more likely. Perhaps Leon meets Ada in the Parking Garage for the first time, like in retail? The dialogue seems to indicate otherwise, though..

Comment

• that doesnt proof anything. comparing 40% build with 80% era build is a lot of difference. a lot could be changed. so there is a chanche of it being same room and there is a chance it is different room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            What you just posted has been disproved, yet your words suggest that possibility of Ada being there is, in fact, impossible.
                            What exactly would suggest Ada being for certain in there? There's no evidence of that, not to mention the fact that other footages and pictures clearly show zombies being in the cells.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            First of all, the door is confirmed to open inwards. That is indicative of human action. Second of all, what leads you to believe that Ada is "definitely" somewhere else? Thirdly, could you please direct me to this footage? I'm very curious.
                            YouTube video:

This and the other zombie killed by Barry at the beginning of the game. They are capable of opening doors all right.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Leon is likely to visit the cell block only once, and if that's indeed his first trip there, and that door is already opened, then someone else was there.
                              The (incomplete) cut-scene in which the zombie prisoners reach out madly through the bars is pretty solid evidence that it's Leon's first visit.

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Given that she gets access to it before Leon (I assume Leon travels through the 3F and 2F before reaching the 1F) that does sound more likely.
                              Precisely. Elza's journey generally ascends through the RPD, while Leon's journey is a complete descent. Thus, it is almost certain that Elza reaches the Prison before Leon gets a chance to.
                              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

What exactly would suggest Ada being for certain in there? There's no evidence of that, not to mention the fact that other footages and pictures clearly show zombies being in the cells.
                                I never said I was certain that Ada was there. In fact, I said that was a wild guess because I thought that particular element might have been re-used in retail.

YOU, however, seem to be pretty damn sure that she is not there. In fact, you seem to be "definitely" sure that she is someplace else.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                                This and the other zombie killed by Barry at the beginning of the game. They are capable of opening doors all right.
                                What's the point of having a zombie opening a door in the cell block? The character (and the player) should be capable of seeing what's on the other side of the jail, so the scare factor would be lost (or terribly executed since it would make zero sense, unless we assume Leon is a mentally-disabled, non-functional police officer)

Comment

Working...
                                X