Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishboil View Post
    I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
    You WHAT?! Don't you know what will happen if Capcom hears this? Capcom will be furious! I think...
    Last edited by Joehrex; 06-15-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
      You WHAT?! Don't you know what will happen if Capcom hears this? Capcom will be furious! I think...
      Could someone ban them? these people ask for it

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

I'm sorry! I'm joking! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!

Comment

When i see the number "1.5" I thought "Ay esta!!!!" Like a F**** ganado
          Last edited by Ryo Sakasaki; 06-15-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !
            This quote is amazing.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
              Could someone ban them? these people ask for it
              LOL Don't go too hard on poor Joehrex, he just doesn't understand sarcasm/jokes.

Originally posted by Ryo Sakasaki View Post
              When i see the number "1.5" in the news I automatic spell "Ay esta!!!!" Like a F**** ganado
              I know right? I knew all this was going to go in the shitter before too long. Its like some RE fans have no clue how to act when things like this occur. -_-

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post

Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !
              This quote is amazing.
              Now tell me again how Mrox2 ISN'T Rehunk88? I'll be waiting for an answer. XD
              Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Done My Rage , I'm Sorry but this doesn't happen everytime , we cant get 1.5 anytime we want to ,
                I wish we don't screw it up now , i really want anything 1.5 i don't care , ill do anything ...

Are you Serious ? Do you REALIZE what did you do ?!
                Nobody sent death threats.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Are you Serious ? Do you REALIZE what did you do ?!
                  Yes, that means no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever play 1.5, besides me.

This is my revenge for death threats I received few years ago.

Yes, it's me, THE CURATOR

No doubt now you understand who I am, and soon, I am going to have the only surviving copy of 1.5 EVER

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

(*insert maniac laugh's here*)
                  Last edited by fishboil; 06-15-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
                    Stop trolling goddamit!
                    Last edited by Aleff; 06-15-2012, 12:49 PM. Reason: De-polluting posts
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Yes, that means no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever play 1.5, besides me.

This is my revenge for death threats I received few years ago.

Yes, it's me, THE CURATOR

No doubt now you understand who I am, and soon, I am going to have the only surviving copy of 1.5 EVER

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

(*insert maniac laugh's here*)
                      I've seen these types before, men! They live forever and have amazing swordsmanship skills! The only way to stop him is to cut his head off and absorb his power!! *lightning bolt*

lol Do you realize how many stupid people are going to PM you now, thinking (read: give a shit) that you might be the Curator? You poor, poor soul.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                        I've seen these types before, men! They live forever and have amazing swordsmanship skills! The only way to stop him is to cut his head off and absorb his power!! *lightning bolt*

lol Do you realize how many stupid people are going to PM you now, thinking (read: give a shit) that you might be the Curator? You poor, poor soul.
                        Ban this idiot.
                        Last edited by Aleff; 06-15-2012, 12:48 PM.
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Stop quoting him and ignore him.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Damn, some people really have short fuses here.
                            Last edited by fishboil; 06-15-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Woah everyones just gotten into me ;_;

@Dracarys , Why ? You sir are very welcomed !

@Asteroid , Lol ? So beacuse he was banned "Maybe" that means i'm him ? Nope your mistaken , Me is not Rehunk X_X

@Mr.NewsBot , Good !

@FishBoil , Are you serious ? you seem to be joking >_>
                              But ! if you were Curator "pfft" then you deserve to be .....
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

I can see that this has already gotten out of control
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X