Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
    I think the BZork release is a mod
    Give it a rest, troll

I don't think ada is encountered in the jail. Maybe john is. But I don't think its a simple zombie attack door either.

Comment

• Why don't we all take a chill pill. Now it's possible that the footage or screenshot is out there. Look at how many of you never heard Leon's damage grunt before and said it was new when in fact it was available for years. I have a few of the 1.5 media collections that have been made over the years and that screen is in none of them.

I don't necessarily doubt Gemini, but I find it odd no one has seen this before. I have never heard of the Zombie bursting forth from the cell.

Here's a thought: Maybe no one is encountered there and the 3D door is a left over from a previous build. Heck the room is very unfinished as there is no footsteps, music, or zombie moans. It could just be a left over, or a test room.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-27-2013, 11:24 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• A curious detail regarding the cell door(s?) is that you can tell something is up with the room, thanks to the 3D models for the door. But how many use these? And on which side(s)? Are the cells the same room as the hallway or are they individual rooms? Do they all have 3D doors on the inside, but pre-rendered on the outside? Why?

There weren't many 3D doors in the old RE games... People usually pass through doors "off screen" - with the exception of 3D doors, like the one in the falling ceiling room in RE1.

Comment

• This kinda sums up what I think keeps on happening in this thread, Ada's sarcastic remark describes quite succinctly what people should do before they decide to click the post button (really minor RE6 spoilers). : http://youtu.be/SrwS7z-NMvU?t=4m5s
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-28-2013, 05:57 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Every question will be answered when the mod is released, so arguing over these things is pretty pointless. Debate and assume. Stop telling people they're wrong unless there is 100% proof.
            Last edited by Gradon; 01-28-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I'm sorry Carnivol, but I need to steal Castle from you right now...
              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• This is really getting old guys, its like the 1.5 community is a bunch of five year old kids with mental handicaps.

Comment

• 1.5 needs a warning label: 'Caution: Biohazard 1.5 may be hazardous to your health' (ah the irony of the game title itself here)

"a bunch of five year old kids with mental handicaps"

Reminds me of this, lol

Warning! Biohazard 1.5 causes pancakes!
                  Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-28-2013, 09:33 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    This is really getting old guys, its like the 1.5 community is a bunch of five year old kids with mental handicaps.
                    Finally, someone else noticed this! Only a few videos/images on this thread and the rest is garbage.
                    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Says who?

Comment

• Last edited by Marvin; 01-28-2013, 10:10 AM.
                        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• please just go back to the way you used to talk about the game guys , there is no need to turn it in to a fight with words , also for the love of god please stop posting gigantic pictures of crap to put your points across , because the thread will just be closed again , some of you may not care but I enjoyed coming on here every now and again to talk about 1.5 in a nice friendly manner , if the game ever gets released then all your question should hopefully be answered.
                          but I did not come to this thread to argue or start swearing constantly at other people, I just want to talk about 1.5 lol.

Comment

• agree. what do I have to do to get moderator status?
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                              agree. what do I have to do to get moderator status?
                              1 - Kill a mod and take there powers.

2 - Bribe Carn with his alcohol of choice.

Or 3 - Be Ungodly ancient and trusted with dark secrets that would shame people in power if they came to light. Which is what I did. I still have one of Ice's writing projects here somewhere...

Seriously, people, I've spent the last two days watching this thread in awe as it degenerates into the same load of bullshit crazy that made me lock it before. Read the title of the thread, think before you post, and I can totally not murder you all.

And yes, I'm sure there will be many cries of how horrible a person I am. I utterly fail to care. Your hate makes me stronger.

Now how about we discuss things in a civil manner instead of arguing, going nuts, or telling other people what to do and think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                A curious detail regarding the cell door(s?) is that you can tell something is up with the room, thanks to the 3D models for the door. But how many use these? And on which side(s)? Are the cells the same room as the hallway or are they individual rooms? Do they all have 3D doors on the inside, but pre-rendered on the outside? Why?
                                We know that at least one of the cells is its own room.

- One of them acts as a portal from the helipad stairwell in the PSM build. Door 3.1.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	PSM_Prison3.1.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	402374
                                - One of them is seen in an Inflames-exclusive image. Also Door 3.1.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard098.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	402373

It's certainly no coincidence; this cell is in the northwest corner, while the open cell is in the southwest corner.

---

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Every question will be answered when the mod is released
                                Unless the Team has access to a build later than PSM, then this simply couldn't be true. I wish it were.
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-28-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X