View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

I appear to not be able to find it but it was an email from Bzork himself detailing what areas were capcom, the team and wether there was original source material or not. For the Alligator room it said Capcom

#31 Birkin Type 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I appear to not be able to find it but it was an email from Bzork himself detailing what areas were capcom, the team and wether there was original source material or not. For the Alligator room it said Capcom
    If you're saying they REMODELED the room, then it's OK.
    But when I try to match it with the other pictures it simply doesn't match.

If I put it to match with the ladder, the walls doesn't match.
    If I put it to match with one of the walls, the ladder and the other wall doesn't match either.

Luke, more training you need. Nobody touched the sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    If I put it to match with one of the walls, the ladder and the other wall doesn't match either.
    For the sole reason that it's a very early and unfinished background. It certainly isn't a reproduction, since it's not similar to what can be found in the final build. Had it been a reproduction, it would have been similar to what you can see in those small bioflames pics.

If you're saying they REMODELED the room, then it's OK.
    But when I try to match it with the other pictures it simply doesn't match.

I play on a phone, it is entirely possible that either image is warped to some extent, bioflames because it was taken using a camera, and mine because my phone may well mess with the aspect ratio a little, but I ensure you, the base images more or less match, other than the green blobby things

EDIT: Here's some proof of this, all it took was compressing the bioflames image horizontally a little

It's the right one...I noticed it was a little off, so I edited it, and now this post is a mess lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013 at 08:02 PM.

#31 Birkin Type 3

1st - It doesn't have alpha masks, something all the other proven CAPCOM rooms have and the rooms proven to be from the team doesn't.
    2nd - THERE'S A GODDAMN RULER IN THERE!

With the poor picture quality the ruler may not be visible...and ultimately, if that green blob is just a part of the room, which it isn't, then why the hell would Elza be shooting it?

1st - It doesn't have alpha masks, something all the other proven CAPCOM rooms have and the rooms proven to be from the team doesn't.
    2nd - THERE'S A GODDAMN RULER IN THERE!
    You obviously forgot that they did a revamp of the sewers sometime later in development so obviously the room isn't going to be the exact same.....

No Luke, you must not use the force for evil deals! Many rooms from CAPCOM do not have any layering sprites. That room from the vanilla build it is.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Birkin View Post
    No Luke, you must not use the force for evil deals! Many rooms from CAPCOM do not have any layering sprites. That room from the vanilla build it is.
    He should also notice that various pictures from PSM and Inflames builds have different backround details also.

#31 Birkin Type 3

Quote Originally Posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
    With the poor picture quality the ruler may not be visible...and ultimately, if that green blob is just a part of the room, which it isn't, then why the hell would Elza be shooting it?
    When did I say the green thing is not the alligator again?

EDIT

You obviously forgot that they did a revamp of the sewers sometime later in development so obviously the room isn't going to be the exact same.....
    You obviously forgot that even with this, most of the sewer aspects kept the same in final build footage. The sewer entrance room is the same, the room where Leon shoots zombies in some bioflames footage is identical to it and to finish it off, all the other rooms didn't change THAT MUCH. Why would this room be different?
    Last edited by alinhoalisson; 03-19-2013 at 08:15 PM.

The "alligator" backgrounds are fanmade, that's why there's no "green spot" there...
    You insinuated it right there

EDIT

You obviously forgot that even with this, most of the sewer aspects kept the same in final build footage. The sewer entrance room is the same, the room where Leon shoots zombies in some bioflames footage is identical to it and to finish it off, all the other rooms didn't change THAT MUCH. Why would this room be different?
    The team said it was capcoms what would they gain by lying? Also from what I've heard recently the team hasn't done anything to the sewers yet on that specific build. Why can't you just chill out and accept that its the original 40% backround damn.

#31 Birkin Type 3

Quote Originally Posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
    You insinuated it right there
    Oh really? I'm truly sorry, I think I was talking about the FLOOR ON THE ROOM, and not the BLACK SILLOUETTE CHANGING IN BOTH PICTURES. -_-''

Oh really? I'm truly sorry, I think I was talking about the FLOOR ON THE ROOM, and not the BLACK SILLOUETTE CHANGING IN BOTH PICTURES. -_-''
    Calm yo tits damn!

#31 Birkin Type 3

Calm yo tits damn!
    I'm calm, what? Can't I speak in Caps Lock to give emphasis to my arguments?

The team said it was capcoms what would they gain by lying? Also from what I've heard recently the team hasn't done anything to the sewers yet on that specific build. Why can't you just chill out and accept that its the original 40% backround damn.
    I never said they lied, the only reason I'm arguing here is because you're trying to make me believe something based on an e-mail that you supposedly received saying that room came with the original. Give me the e-mail and I'll believe you completely.

I'm calm, what? Can't I speak in Caps Lock to give emphasis to my arguments?

I never said they lied, the only reason I'm arguing here is because you're trying to make me believe something based on an e-mail that you supposedly received saying that room came with the original. Give me the e-mail and I'll believe you completely.
    I didn't receive the email another user did. Also what floor are you talking about? I believe its...you know....flooded?

As was I...I am so confused right now :/

#31 Birkin Type 3

I didn't receive the email another user did. Also what floor are you talking about? I believe its...you know....flooded?
    *facepalm* I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this conversation.
    It's flooded, but the water is transparent and I can (kinda) see what's under it, you know?

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
    Last edited by alinhoalisson; 03-19-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Apart from the green bits it looks pretty grey to me, the discussion was what those green bits were, and was it one alligator or two...I assure you, those bits are not floor
    Also why would the final build be green, when they were taking it away from that, and making it more grey
    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Thread Information