View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

Quote Originally Posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    *facepalm* I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this conversation.
    It's flooded, but the water is transparent and I can (kinda) see what's under it, you know?

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
    Ever hear of camera quality can make it look very different

Notice the color difference here
    Name:  res15lobby.png
Views: 557
Size:  388.8 KB
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.

#31 Birkin Type 3

In red, you can see the floor shape, it's kept unchanged.
    In blue, you can see the alligator/whatever it is shadow, it changes.

The green thing is the floor, deal with it.

In red, you can see the floor shape, it's kept unchanged.
    In blue, you can see the alligator/whatever it is shadow, it changes.

The green thing is the floor, deal with it.
    LOL! dude no it is not you can clearly see the Alligators eye.

#31 Birkin Type 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    LOL! dude no it is not you can clearly see the Alligators eye.
    I give up, get some glasses, then we talk.
    Last edited by alinhoalisson; 03-19-2013 at 09:55 PM.

I give up, get some glasses, then we talk.
    My vision is great dude so I can't take this request

If that were floor then the blue wouldn't change either...last time I checked my floor doesn't move, does yours?
    If it does, I suggest you get that checked out lol...

Quote Originally Posted by jesusEDGEchrist View Post
    I think you need some glasses, dumbass
    Dude...please be quiet, the last thing we need around here is more drama...
    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
    If that were floor then the blue wouldn't change either...last time I checked my floor doesn't move, does yours?
    If it does, I suggest you get that checked out lol...
    Seriously this guy not only is being a douche but he's also dead wrong

Stop getting so personal over a bloody picture and speculation. Jesus. We'll honestly see when the mod is released. Is everyone just so passionate to express their opinion as fact that you have to insult each others speculation? Y-i-k-e-s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradon View Post
    Stop getting so personal over a bloody picture and speculation. Jesus. We'll honestly see when the mod is released. Is everyone just so passionate to express their opinion as fact that you have to insult each others speculation? Y-i-k-e-s.
    Hey I'm not the one who came on here telling everyone they're stupid for believing something thats a strong possiblity and was proven by Zork

#31 Birkin Type 3

Hey I'm not the one who came on here telling everyone they're stupid for believing something thats a strong possiblity and was proven by Zork
    It never happened, it was never proven by Zork, you claim to have received info from a friend who received info from Bzork.
    There's no actual proof, and I never said you're stupid, I said you need glasses. Because "you can clearly see the alligator's eye" IN THAT KIND OF QUALITY???

It never happened, it was never proven by Zork, you claim to have received info from a friend who received info from Bzork.
    There's no actual proof, and I never said you're stupid, I said you need glasses. Because "you can clearly see the alligator's eye" IN THAT KIND OF QUALITY???
    I have seen said post...long buried by now, but it's there if you care to look
    Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-20-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Dude...I'm a long time lurker, and people like you come and go VERY quickly...so take my advice and cool it before you get banned...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see then

EXACTLY! Glad someone else knows what I am talking about! Sheesh!

#31 Birkin Type 3

WHERE???? There's a search option there, all I need is, at least some part of the text that was in the post or the username who posted it.

How about we stop fighting over room backgrounds?

It also seems you have to kill it by shooting and there seems to be no special method to defeat it.
    A special method of killing it isn't really needed like it is in RE2. In retail, you're trapped in a narrow corridor where you only have a certain distance you can run before being killed, but in 1.5 the fight takes place in a square shaped room where there appears to be much more room to run around and dodge the alligator's attacks.

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
    This doesn't mean that the room in the build we have isn't official. The Inflames screenshots typically have a high colour saturation that doesn't really represent the game well. Additionally, they changed some parts of the sewer from green to grey between eras, so it's not far fetched to suggest they'd take the very grey pool room and later add green moss to it.

I definitely think the smudge in the picture is the alligator -- why would the player be shooting at a pre-rendered part of the background? Also, it doesn't make sense for there to be such a big room without some kind of enemy encounter in it. It's just wasted space otherwise.
    Last edited by Gaia Revane; 03-19-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia Revane View Post
    How about we stop fighting over room backgrounds?

A special method of killing it isn't really needed like it is in RE2. In retail, you're trapped in a narrow corridor where you only have a certain distance you can run before being killed, but in 1.5 the fight takes place in a square shaped room where there appears to be much more room to run around and dodge the alligator's attacks.

This doesn't mean that the room in the build we have isn't official. The Inflames screenshots typically have a high colour saturation that doesn't really represent the game well. Additionally, they changed some parts of the sewer from green to grey between eras, so it's not far fetched to suggest they'd take the very grey pool room and later add green moss to it.

I definitely think the smudge in the picture is the alligator -- why would the player be shooting at a pre-rendered part of the background?
    Thank god someone who did their research

Thanks! I guess...

Also, I'm only catching up on the thread now, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
    It looks different from the File menu in the released beta ¿where did you get from, mysterious newcomer?
    Honestly just looks like someone photoshopped a window around the file menu we already have. The files in the list are all the same. The small picture size isn't helping to verify if it's real.

#31 Birkin Type 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia Revane View Post

I definitely think the smudge in the picture is the alligator -- why would the player be shooting at a pre-rendered part of the background?
    The player is not shooting exactly at the "green part", it's shooting at some black sillouette floating in the green pre-rendered part of the background.
    And it's not just that. The fact that the room has no alpha masks, that there's a ruler in a textured wall (When CAPCOM made backgrounds, they were all white and textureless, and they didn't had rulers to measure the walls height, because they were already measured when they started texturing them) and finally, stuff doesn't match. I tried in every way possible to match the ladder, the walls and the water. Nothing matches.
    Last edited by alinhoalisson; 03-19-2013 at 10:23 PM.

The player is not shooting exactly at the "green part", it's shooting at some black sillouette floating in the green pre-rendered part of the background.
    And it's not just that. The fact that the room has no alpha masks, that there's a ruler in a textured wall (When CAPCOM made backgrounds, they were all white and textureless, and they didn't had rulers to measure the walls height, because they were already measured when they started texturing them) and finally, stuff doesn't match. I tried in every way possible to match the ladder, the walls and the water. Nothing matchs.
    Ummmm the ruler is for measuring the water level........

Edit: also how many times have we said that this is an EARLIER build? There's images around the net of environments from other parts of the game that are different in different builds of the game. Is it that hard to get that fact through your skull sheesh!
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-19-2013 at 10:25 PM.

WHERE???? There's a search option there, all I need is, at least some part of the text that was in the post or the username who posted it.
    Right here: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...highlight=IGAS
    Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013 at 10:24 PM.

The ruler is used to measure wall height? I always thought it was just used to measure the water level in the tank. Anyway, even if the alligator isn't in that screenshot, it must definitely be fought in this room, as it's the only room big enough to sustain a boss encounter -- every other sewer room is far too small to allow movement during the fight.

Thread Information