Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSIO project at:
    http://www.psio.com.au/
    I've been told the entire project is a scam, organized by well-known scammers.

Basically, these guys are taking donations, promising to develop new "PSIO Prototypes".

Since the 'project' started, they have 'demonstrated' at least 3-5 different 'prototypes'. Suddenly, and without fail, the project gets scrapped and started all over again.

Details in their FAQ, PCB designs, almost everything these people claim change about every other day.

If these guys weren't bullshitting, they would have released several different revisions, by now.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• 1.5 brings all kinds of people doesn't it lol.

I can safely say I'm one of the sane nice ones lol .
      also I have a question if Im making a 1.5 fan project with rpg maker 2003 and I wanted to show you guys should I post it in here or create a new 1.5 topic about my game ? Ive been working on it for over 10 months now , And I will still be making it even if the real thing comes out one day , because im really enjoying it , it's become a little hobby now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        1.5 brings all kinds of people doesn't it lol.

also I have a question if Im making a 1.5 fan project with rpg maker 2003 and I wanted to show you guys should I post it in here or create a new 1.5 topic about my game ? Ive been working on it for over 10 months now , And I will still be making it even if the real thing comes out one day , because im really enjoying it , it's become a little hobby now.
        Lol you know what they say; Insane people always insist they are sane. Also, what is it with people making RE games on RPGmaker lately? That's the second one on this forum alone. xD
        sigpic

Comment

1.5 brings all kinds of people doesn't it lol.

Show us what you have so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
            Lol you know what they say; Insane people always insist they are sane. Also, what is it with people making RE games on RPGmaker lately? That's the second one on this forum alone. xD
            LOL well it's quick and easy to use plus I love the old style of classic rpg games and I love doing sprite work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Show us what you have so far.
              I'll record some footage and upload it to you tube

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good free recording software Ive just tried zd screen recorder and DemoCreator and they were both crap for me.
                I swear I have no luck what so ever ! lol

Comment

Can anyone recommend a good free recording software Ive just tried zd screen recorder and DemoCreator and they were both crap for me.
                  I swear I have no luck what so ever ! lol
                  Fraps?

Comment

• No need to triple post, there is an edit button. Best video recorder is fraps I've found, but this is offtopic and you should probably create a thread for your fangame.

I think we've established the (small) drought of 1.5 information makes people a little hazy around here.
                    I still stand by what I say when I said that all questions will be answered by the mods release.
                    To be honest, if there is anything not answered then we will probably never know - unless of course, we got the '80%' build, doesn't seem very likely however.
                    Last edited by Gradon; 01-29-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      I still stand by what I say when I said that all questions will be answered by the mods release.
                      To be honest, if there is anything not answered then we will probably never know - unless of course, we got the '80%' build, doesn't seem very likely however.
                      Unless they have access to this build, I don't see how it's possible that all questions could be answered.

Comment

No need to triple post, there is an edit button. Best video recorder is fraps I've found, but this is offtopic and you should probably create a thread for your fangame.

I think we've established the (small) drought of 1.5 information makes people a little hazy around here.
                        Thank you both for the reply yeah I will create another thread , that's why I asked , I shall give fraps ago then ,

I do have a question about the 1.5 disc itself , is it just a blank disc ? or doe's it actually have some form on artwork- title on it ?
                        If anyone actually knows what the disc's ever looked like of course.

Comment

• I think if they had access to the 80% build, they would be working on it or pulling assets from it. Seeing as Roy/Marvin is custom, I highly doubt they have access to it. Plus some rooms they are making seem to be present in the 80% build, but now in the 40% one. This leads me to believe that the kennel is custom made.

Then again who knows.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Here's an update to my East Stairwell project. I'm aware that it contradicts the Team's design, but since the authentic East Stairwell is evidently not on the PSM build, its structure is still open for debate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW1.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	402380Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW2.png
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	402381Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW3.png
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	402382Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW4.png
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	402383Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW5.png
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	402384Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW6.png
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	402385Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW7.png
Size:	355.5 KB
ID:	402386Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW8.png
Size:	394.3 KB
ID:	402387Click image for larger version

Name:	ESW9.png
Size:	333.2 KB
ID:	402388

My design is based on the publicly available RPD 1F map, the Inflames-exclusive East Stairwell image, the height of the Parking Lot, and the alignment of the elevator shaft.

EDIT: I realize that the banister is still missing; that will be added later, along with other finer details.
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-29-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I think if they had access to the 80% build, they would be working on it or pulling assets from it. Seeing as Roy/Marvin is custom, I highly doubt they have access to it. Plus some rooms they are making seem to be present in the 80% build, but now in the 40% one. This leads me to believe that the kennel is custom made.

Then again who knows.
                              What if the collector allowing this project has both builds, and wants the official 80% to be exclusive to their hands, but is allowing them to custom make a near carbon copy?
                              Just showing you all that just because they are custom making 80% stuff doesn't mean they don't have access to info about it.
                              Like you said who knows

Comment

So it is a "mod"
                                Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X