Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably nowhere, as that era was the beginning and there were probably only a few rooms.

Comment

• man the chiefs room was changed so many times by the looks of those pics lol. awesome

Comment

• It seems to have been changed only once.

Comment

• What Darkness said. That door leads nowhere. There were only two publicly shown areas of era 1 build.

There was no change to the pre-rendered background per se. It might appear different due to lightning and slight zoom in. But that particular room is one of the most volatile. Era 2 & 3 build didn't have the Chief Irons placed on the couch yet, and it was infested by zombies. Era 4 & 5 build had the zombies removed; era 4 build had Chief Irons placed on the couch, but the character model was still a placeholder; era 5 build build had Chief Irons placed on the couch, and the character model was the one shown in the concept artwork. There some other minimal changes like the placement of the storage box which is next to the couch in era 4 build, but was placed in front of the door in era 5 build.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            The layout of the hallway in that map is based on available media we have of it, which includes pretty much every single angle of it except for the segment to the east of the armory (marked with a solid yellow circle). That's the only part which was based on guesswork, but the leaked map pretty much confirms it's just a straight hallway as guessed.
            We know that it's a straight segment anyway due to the lengths of the Parking Lot and Armory; their dimensions and borders shape the unknown portion of the B1 Corridor.

---

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
            I figured that, any idea where the door leads too? ( i know that probably can't be answered but ya'll know more then i do regarding era's and what not )
            The Ekamp posted a plausibly convincing proof that locates the Chief's office in the northwest corner of 3F. Therefore, that door almost certainly would have led to the elevator corridor with the crows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard086.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	402449

However, I agree with Kegluneq and Darkness; although that door may have been planned to lead to the elevator corridor, in reality it probably led nowhere because during Era 1 only a few rooms were finished for the purpose of demonstrating a proof-of-concept.

---

To those of you who were disappointed by RE2, I'll show you REAL disappointment... I pre-ordered SVC CHAOS (aka: ESU BII SHII KEIOSU: ESENKEI BAASEZU KAPUKON) for PS2 nearly a year in advance... and what happens? Capcom delays it for 8 months, and then cancels it. I was refunded by EB Games, at least. Now I'm stuck with the shitty XBOX version. You try doing the cheap double-super with Violent Ken on that obese controller!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
              Today i've found a video, where you can clearly see that point, starting at 00:31 and then at 03:29 there is a zombie that is showing its leg out of flesh!

Check it out: http://youtu.be/sy4HB52kic8

Edit: i've never seen that video before, it's nice to see some sewers takes, in such a decent video quality.
              I quote myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                I figured that, any idea where the door leads too? ( i know that probably can't be answered but ya'll know more then i do regarding era's and what not )
                Are you sure that is a door? It can be just furniture, it is casting a shadow to the left of the picture, and doors don´t cast shadows because obviously they are at the level of wall.

Now I take a look to the chief´s office old version again after the "boom" of the last screenshots, I notice that the diorama was identical in both versions, except for the cubes and cylinders added on top of some buildings, maybe these are the buttons for operating the puzzle?

@biohazard_star: Thanks for the B1 map explanation.
                Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-07-2013, 03:44 PM.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  I took two screen caps to make it easier for people to notice it. I'v noticed this quite a bit now that you pointed it out.

€It might be hard to see at first.

I'm thinking it might be a whole different model.
                  If you see more into the same clip, you see another police zombie walk in from the left, after the camera angle changes.
                  It walks towards her, and also seems to have rather fleshless arms...
                  "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

• I repeat it again, there are zombies with fleshless arms in lots of places, and it's certainly not related to damages. Look at the videos of the lab.

Comment

• well when you blast one in half his spinal cord is exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        well when you blast one in half his spinal cord is exposed
                        Right, because that's part of splitting him in half. They don't fall apart from damage,
                        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• How do you know that's his spinal cord and not just a graphical glitch? Looks pretty large and bumpy to be a spinal cord.

Comment

• New screens for you all. Guess where they came from.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e_Bay1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	402450Click image for larger version

Name:	e_Bay2.jpg
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	402451Click image for larger version

Name:	e_Bay3.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	402452Click image for larger version

Name:	e_Bay4.jpg
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	402453
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-07-2013, 06:48 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• goromacida is back ?

Comment

• Welsh

Comment

Working...
                                X