Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Colvin is really involved with the team, because that is the only way he would have access to these images, I think this is all staged. Is he the leader of this team? I wonder......

Well, whatever the reason for this is, I hope the this game build will be in the community soon.
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-07-2013, 07:42 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• After the initial images showed up, MrBZork has become silent. I wonder if this wasn't staged now. Maybe he some sort of adviser or something.

With his threat to torrent the game, keep a close eye on torrent sites guys. Every week I hit up a few private sites and public ones looking for 1.5.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-07-2013, 07:47 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        After the initial images showed up, MrBZork has become silent. I wonder if this wasn't staged now. Maybe he some sort of adviser or something.

With his threat to torrent the game, keep a close eye on torrent sites guys. Every week I hit up a few private sites and public ones looking for 1.5.
        Well, maybe you should keep an eye out, I have to go to work tomorrow! But, I was thinking maybe it was staged because the team doesn't want their identity known,so they created this drama , so the game will get out sooner than later, and no one will know who they really are. But, I am glad they did work on making this game complete. And I do hope it is complete if it is released by Colvin?
        Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-07-2013, 07:56 PM.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

New screens for you all. Guess where they came from.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8134[/ATTACH]
          The pic where Sherry and Leon appears, looks like it was taken from a cutscene.
          Last edited by Dust; 02-07-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• That garage reminds me of something else, not exact but very similar concept.

But yeah, in that pic you're looking at late era Sherry which can be found on the Trial Edition, the PSM build Sherry wears a yellow shirt.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Maybe the garage reminds you to the RE3 garage where you get the oil.

Comment

• It reminds me of that room from PE2, you have the blue garage doors on the left wall with a car facing the front, and off to the right you have shutters just like in the 1.5 room. They're not exactly the same but they're very similar in design, perhaps it was a common design for a parking garage in Japan or something in the 90s. We do know that some 1.5 developers went on to work on PE2, so there's always a chance the influence came from there.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• チームの封切りをお待ちください。

後悔しないよ〜☆

Please wait for the release of the team. Not regret it ~ ☆

Comment

• I still think the release wont be till the middle of this year. Seeing as how we've only seen the RPD, I don't think they have started or finished the sewers yet. If that's the case, they need to make all the rooms for the factory, sewers, and labs. That's time consuming. At least the trial edition of BIO2 was kind to us and had most of the missing room assets ready to be used. That should speed things up. If they have to make the missing enemies such as the gators, William, and possibly more, they are going to have to code in new AI as well as animations.

I think 5-6 months more is a good estimate honestly. But their availability may change and it could take longer. Although on the flip side they could possibly finish early.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-07-2013, 08:43 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      チームの封切りをお待ちください。

後悔しないよ〜☆

Please wait for the release of the team. Not regret it ~ ☆
                      so colvin/gorou macida leaked (stole?) these pics and now they are saying "wait for the release" ? are they drunk ?
                      Last edited by warren; 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I still think the release wont be till the middle of this year. Seeing as how we've only seen the RPD, I don't think they have started or finished the sewers yet. If that's the case, they need to make all the rooms for the factory, sewers, and labs. That's time consuming. At least the trial edition of BIO2 was kind to us and had most of the missing room assets ready to be used. That should speed things up. If they have to make the missing enemies such as the gators, William, and possibly more, they are going to have to code in new AI as well as animations.

I think 5-6 months more is a good estimate honestly. But their availability may change and it could take longer. Although on the flip side they could possibly finish early.
                        That probably works in their favour from a development perspective. Having all the Trial Edition backgrounds gives the development team plenty of work to do while 3D artists work on modelling the missing backgrounds. Most of the factory and lab areas are there to be finished and added to the game, leaving mostly incomplete sections of the RPD and sewers to be rendered.

The way I think of it is this, it took Capcom roughly a year of solid development to make a RE game and that's with a full force dedicated team. The team working on this are all doing it part time and have personal lives to attend to. They have the engine as a base, they have the tools to continue developing, but to expect them to do it in a year would be asking a lot. This is easily a 2 - 3 year job imo given that the team not only have to develop the game but people have also had to develop the tools and learn to adapt old methods to a new engine. If I was to guess I'd say the team have been using the tools for about a year, a release of Halloween 2013 might be a realistic estimate.

Comment

• ykw = "you know who"

Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-07-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Fasten your seat belts, children.

We're about to be trolled big time, or we're about to get what we've been waiting for 15 years.

Either way, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• wait, what ? how do you download torrents from isohunt ?

Comment

Working...
                              X