Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The service bay is longer than it appears to be. Take a closer look at the picture, the second lane is quite visible if you examine it:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	402459
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-08-2013, 12:26 AM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      ...again, take a look at the newly leaked B1 map. The service bay is elongated and has room for other aisles behind the one boosting that squad car. The vacant lane shown in the Inflames screenshot is all the way to the back of the room from Leon's perspective in the newly leaked screenshot.
      Ah! You beat me to it. Well, sort of. Look here:

Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	402457

Now, thee's what looks like a tire floating in mid-air, but look past it. It could be random junk, but upon closer inspection it looks as if the far wall is dark, as in it leads to the outside. We already know there is a way out from the Garage:

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	402458

So I think we are definately looking at a build difference here. In which, there is another entrance for cars and whatnot inside the actual service bay. Which explains not only the elongated room size in the new screenshot, but how a tanker truck was able to get inside the service bay, seemingly sideways, in the first place!
      It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Tanker truck? Does this require 3D glasses or something?

Comment

• There's only one entrance for the cars in the service garage, and that's the large-sized shutter that connects it with the parking garage. We have images of the back wall, and there's no hole there. I'm not sure how a car is even supposed to manuever around in there if there is one, seeing as how the service lanes take up two-thirds of the room width. Also where the hell is that tanker truck in the service bay?

Name:	psxfin_2013_02_05_17_31_42_86.png
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	402461
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Well, it looks like a tanker truck to me. Bottom line, its a vehicle of some sorts. And it's parked the wrong way to enter/exit through the shutter. Hence, the far wall is the way out

You guys really don't see it? Here, lemme blow it up, keeping in mind that this is a shot looking at the rear of the truck:

Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	402462

1. Circular container, the part that contains whatever liquid it is that tankers carry.
            2. Emergency light/flasher
            3. Exaust pipe
            4. Right-rear tire
            5. Flat bottom, the part that the circular container rests on
            6. Don't remember what this is called (I'm not a car person ) but it's the long metal "rod" that goes between the tires on opposite sides of the car. Case in point, it is clearly connected to the right-rear tire.

So? You guys see it now?
            Last edited by towerofpowerx; 02-08-2013, 01:17 AM.
            It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Zoom into the image dude. It's clearly a squad car facing the parking shutter. You can even see under and beyond it, which reveals the section depicted in the Inflames image.

Comment

• There is no "way out" on the far wall. It's a dead end. You just posted the image a while ago.

Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                  1. Circular container, the part that contains whatever liquid it is that tankers carry.
                  2. Emergency light/flasher
                  3. Exaust pipe
                  4. Right-rear tire
                  5. Flat bottom, the part that the circular container rests on
                  6. Don't remember what this is called (I'm not a car person ) but it's the long metal "rod" that goes between the tires on opposite sides of the car. Case in point, it is clearly connected to the right-rear tire.
                  1. Profile view of the car's body.
                  2. Profile view of the car's siren.
                  3. Right-side rear-view mirror.
                  4. One of four elevated platform legs.
                  5. Elevated platform.
                  6. Lowered platform of the adjacent service lane (as seen in the Inflames image).

I mentioned that the squad car is being boosted up right? That's typically how automotive repairs are conducted.

Comment

• It's a hydraulic lift. The bioflames shot is taking place on the other side of the garage, because you can see the crate as star pointed out. That is where marvin and leon push it and reveal the sewers. Of course getting in there is tricky, as you can see a shutter blocks the path. That is where Leon's journey in the RPD ends.

Comment

• Squad car......I admit, I totally didn't see it. Not until you said squad car. BUT, in my defense, having a vehicle inside the room that was later removed, that I can understand. Having a car up on a jack, that was a little much for me to see, considering they removed the car and the jack and cut the room in half. I'd say this takes the cake as the most-changed room I've seen, with the Lobby and Firing Range not far behind But seriously, what are the odds that this elongated shutter looks that way from the Garage side? Considering this screenshot is most likely from The Team's build, does this mean there will be changes to the Garage we all know when they release it?

Looking at it again, it's probably been this way all along. You can see how the squad car is hooked up to the machine here:

Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	402463

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	402464

Man, one single view angle made sooooooo much difference. So I guess this was all for naught then I hate it when that happens......
                      Last edited by towerofpowerx; 02-08-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• What if I were to tell you that the service bay remained completely unchanged in the final build?

Comment

• That's twice you've posted against me while I was in the middle of my retraction/revision Stop that!

Comment

• Cookies for everyone.

Spoiler:

Also, yes, the shutter is THAT long even on the garage side:

Name:	biohazard121.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	402465
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-08-2013, 02:22 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I see.......I did not possess the picture on the right. Kewl. And yes, congratulations to me for being totally wrong all night! And here is my reward!

Name:	1234530010_bangbang.gif
Size:	364.6 KB
ID:	402466

Lo, I have commited seppuku, American-style. Goodbye cruel world.......!

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                                Also, yes, the shutter is THAT long even on the garage side:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8147[/ATTACH]
                                Across both eras to boot. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X