Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Zoom into the image dude. It's clearly a squad car facing the parking shutter. You can even see under and beyond it, which reveals the section depicted in the Inflames image.
    Someone, please, photoshop the image to have a monster truck squad car. I feel 1.5 needs its own 2k monies and butter monster, so why not something as rediculous as a monster truck squad car

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Someone, please, photoshop the image to have a monster truck squad car. I feel 1.5 needs its own 2k monies and butter monster, so why not something as rediculous as a monster truck squad car
      Hell, if I could get a clearer angle of that squad car, I'd be delighted to!

Comment

• ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• lol

and @ those trolls, ludicrous

Comment

• I hate it when I wake up and check on here lol what happened now just tell is it all fake ?
            I take it it wasn't really uploaded ?

I thouhgt MrBZork would of commented on all this drama lol , I know he has a life but still just weird that he has not said a thing.

Comment

• This was attention grabbing drama, simple as that. We still don't know for certainty that whoever created the torrent page even has the game. Or even the person who uploaded the screenshots for that matter. They probably just had a bunch of screenshots on hand, but not the game itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                Cookies for everyone.

Also, yes, the shutter is THAT long even on the garage side:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8147[/ATTACH]
                Neon Genisis Evangelion <3 <3 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  I hate it when I wake up and check on here lol what happened now just tell is it all fake ?
                  I take it it wasn't really uploaded ?

I thouhgt MrBZork would of commented on all this drama lol , I know he has a life but still just weird that he has not said a thing.
                  It's nearly 9:00pm and he hasn't uploaded the new video yet ! man why we always have to suffer for other people's mistakes ?

Comment

• He said work on the video will resume and wrap up during the weekend, i.e. they're only getting around to finishing it now. Also, we don't know what timezone he's in.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      It's nearly 9:00pm and he hasn't uploaded the new video yet ! man why we always have to suffer for other people's mistakes ?
                      I'm not too worried about the new video I just thought he might of had something to say on all this 1.5 drama that's unfolding.
                      unless he's had enough of people pestering him who knows lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        Cookies for everyone.

Spoiler:
                        Stahp!

You're tempting me to watch Evangelion again.

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                        Where? It's almost 7:00pm in Spain now. On Friday.
                        Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-08-2013, 11:49 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Ya know, one of these days humanity's gonna end up getting TANG'D/Third Impact'd and I'll be playing all the betaz through our collective unconscious.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Your sig, I cannot even fathom

Comment

• come on biohazard_star, remove that sign, it's too gross

Comment

• I loved it , made me laugh I loved that south park style poo lol

but anyway back to 1.5 ( giggles)

Comment

Working...
                                X