Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like this game has disappeared like it always does. Good thing is I did not have high hopes of it getting released.
    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 07-14-2012, 04:38 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
      Seems like this game has disappeared like it always does. Good thing is I did not have high hopes of it getting released.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	have-hope.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	401448

Comment

• Last edited by Ketsui; 07-14-2012, 06:34 PM.
        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	vader-says-no-10-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	401449

Anyway, we should follow that VG score attack for further information.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              It would be useless trust me
              Last edited by Ketsui; 07-14-2012, 07:37 PM.
              ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                Yeah, sure.
                * put here meme about ponies *

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• If you want to see how the build is going and see more screenshots and a release date for when we get to play it,go tohttp://http://palyutemu.qipim.ru/Jeff-the-killer.swf
                  Last edited by BeefWellington; 07-15-2012, 02:00 AM.
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Seems like this game has disappeared like it always does.
                    Well what did you expect. The info posted on facebook was more of a leak, rather than an official announcement.
                    I don't think we're going to be hearing from them again simply because some people will act like irate children who can't wait patiently for the release or will screw it up. I'd rather they just surprise us one day with a download link to the damn thing.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• summing Gemini and BeefWellington posts, i reach this:

a steam gamer profile named jeff the killer full of ponies and lots of hours killing zombies. thats crazy, but may be a strike on my brain after this link-please dont open it. i was looking closer to my 40" monitor, now i have to change pants.

Comment

• Like been stated before, rather be surprised one day after a long day at work with a lovely opportunity to play.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Seems like this game has disappeared like it always does. Good thing is I did not have high hopes of it getting released.
                          People get discouraged so fast. It's sad.

Look, this was never a guaranteed release. People were naturally excited, but this is all we know about it.

-apparently a team is working on correcting textures, character models, translating it (not 100% to what language) and attempting to make it as playable as possible in it's current form and with whatever assets on are on the disc
                          -there was NEVER a release date announced, this was just conjecture, as far as we know, there was no intention of releasing it
                          -there was NEVER a completion date announced, just people in the thread theorizing that since the screenshots had surfaced, the game was near completion/release, this is NOT the case

So again, why be disappointed? This was not a sure thing. As was mentioned, this was more of a leak of information that perhaps the original authors did not intend on releasing originally. I DO have hope however, but I am being patient about it, and not expecting it one way or the other.

Comment

• Well, from what I know there was a release date appointed, but wasn't revealed when.
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Item menu in 1.5:
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 07-21-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
                                Item menu in 1.5:

Source?
                                Last edited by killer7ITA; 07-20-2012, 02:49 AM.
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X