Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all depends on the build date.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      Who's is this map? Looks about right to me.
      ykw ;-)

Comment

• Sorry if I had pissed you off man, I was just guessing. I don't know how long it takes to do this stuff. I've dabbed in 3D modeling before so I was just guessing based on my own work. I never compared their work to professionals at all, but perhaps others have.

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
        I try to stay away of all the talk surrounding this project but this time, I just can't let this go. This is not an attack against Zombie_X, by the way. But I have seen a few comments going in the same direction and I would like to address them.

- the team work on this project on their own free time (so they work on it what, one hour per day? per week? per month?)
        - we don't know how many people are involved in the team (20? 10? 5? 2?)

Capcom had 40 people working 24/7 on the development of RE1 (at the end) and it took them 2 years to complete the game. Maybe the same amount of people involved in RE1.5/RE2 and again, it took them 2 years.

I don't know if any of you guys, who keep saying "the team must have developed this amount and that amount of the game by now" have ever worked on a game by yourselves, or on a website by yourselves, but STOP comparing the work of a few volunteers with the work of people who are payed to do it. The motivation and involvement are quite different.

We know that the team started (at least) in July 2012 to work on this project and for the viewers, it may sounds like "they have spend 7 months on it, so they must have completed this amount of work". But how many hours of these 7 months have they spend on this project? 1 month? 1 week? a couple of days?

My point is just relax and enjoy the show, but stop comparing their progress with the one of professionals, because you will end up disappointed.

There was an image of it by them, unless it was the stairwell to the roof. There were no other doors present. Just a shot of Leon at the top of the stairs. As for c2keo, well, I hoped he would be working on this but it doesn't look like it. Their customs rooms don't look like his.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Unless you're implying that the Team plans to implement c2keo's version, then we've no idea whether they have even touched this room yet.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-10-2013, 12:05 AM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          There was an image of it by them, unless it was the stairwell to the roof. There were no other doors present. Just a shot of Leon at the top of the stairs.
          Care to post it?

Comment

• Did anyone ever try to map the 2nd or 3rd floor of the rpd?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
              Did anyone ever try to map the 2nd or 3rd floor of the rpd?
              There have been attempts, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                I try to stay away of all the talk surrounding this project but this time, I just can't let this go. This is not an attack against Zombie_X, by the way. But I have seen a few comments going in the same direction and I would like to address them.

- the team work on this project on their own free time (so they work on it what, one hour per day? per week? per month?)
                - we don't know how many people are involved in the team (20? 10? 5? 2?)

Capcom had 40 people working 24/7 on the development of RE1 (at the end) and it took them 2 years to complete the game. Maybe the same amount of people involved in RE1.5/RE2 and again, it took them 2 years.

I don't know if any of you guys, who keep saying "the team must have developed this amount and that amount of the game by now" have ever worked on a game by yourselves, or on a website by yourselves, but STOP comparing the work of a few volunteers with the work of people who are payed to do it. The motivation and involvement are quite different.

We know that the team started (at least) in July 2012 to work on this project and for the viewers, it may sounds like "they have spend 7 months on it, so they must have completed this amount of work". But how many hours of these 7 months have they spend on this project? 1 month? 1 week? a couple of days?

My point is just relax and enjoy the show, but stop comparing their progress with the one of professionals, because you will end up disappointed.
                Full of truth.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I want to see them, lol. If folks have been able to so accurately map the basement using only screenshots, then the 2nd and 3rd floors might not be far off.

Comment

I want to see them, lol. If folks have been able to so accurately map the basement using only screenshots, then the 2nd and 3rd floors might not be far off.
                    There are not many publicly known rooms of 2 and 3 F, a map would be useless

Comment

• Anyone else here find themselves replaying Resident Evils 1-3 in anticipation?
                      MFW the painting of a woman next the the grandfather clock in 1 is hilariously similar to the portrait of Cesare Borgia...
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-10-2013, 11:41 AM.
                      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

I want to see them, lol. If folks have been able to so accurately map the basement using only screenshots, then the 2nd and 3rd floors might not be far off.
                        Read through this; things will start to get interesting by the second page...

Comment

• Enigmatism,

Here's the image I spoke of. This was released a long time ago. I believe it's for the third floor or the first floor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dnmyqc.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	402468
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• 1.5 has a nasty bug about the right foot dissapearing in the shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                              MFW the painting of a woman next the the grandfather clock in 1 is hilariously similar to the portrait of Cesare Borgia...
                              Not to mention Cesare Borgia is also in RE3, in the gas station. It's not-so-hidden among some magazines near the main door, next to the counter iirc. Glad they didn't pretend it was a woman, again.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Enigmatism,

Here's the image I spoke of. This was released a long time ago. I believe it's for the third floor or the first floor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8152[/ATTACH]
                                That image depicts the first floor portion of the East Stairwell. The third floor portion of the West Stairwell would feature a window at that angle, and would most likely not feature concrete walls.

EDIT: That image also surfaced at a time when the Team had only just finished the East Stairwell, the lowest portion of which being showcased in the Halloween Teaser.
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-10-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X