Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a driving license to me:

Layout seems pretty much the same. Makes sense for Elza to have her biker's driver license. ;)
    Last edited by Gemini; 07-22-2012, 08:24 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      Looks like a driving license to me:

Layout seems pretty much the same. Makes sense for Elza to have her biker's driver license. ;)
      Ahhaha, you're right

Comment

• Where did the inventory screen with the white ammo box come from? is it legit? if so why have we (I) not seen this yet? i'v been trying to forget about this thread for a while in hopes that when i come back something new is found ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
          Where did the inventory screen with the white ammo box come from? is it legit?
          It's from the material OKeiji managed to secure for his work-in-progress documentary feature on the game. Should be legit, but wont lead to anything playable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            With Jill photo.

is it the real?

The ID card layout it's different from the other shown here.
            Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            It's from the material OKeiji managed to secure for his work-in-progress documentary feature on the game. Should be legit, but wont lead to anything playable.
            how you know if real?

i not knowing when to tell, so not know if this real or fakes.

i mean, this is look real, but is? is so fakk!!
            whe is to shw new?
            Spoiler:

i think fake ando not real. is telled by upload and look. is from facebooks if asking.

Comment

• Well, gotta admit it: oh mah gah.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Nope , Real Legit Amazing Kill me Please this is painful.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Just for the record, I'm uploading all those nice images on my Imageshack account. And better yet, I'll put it on my super limited server. Update on first page soon.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• the first one is in portuguese i really dont know why, maybe portugal, here in brazil its hard someone have it.

the writings is all wrong, but it says bullets for 9mm pistol, there is a "?" because here we use an "´" above the i to express emphasis, since there is no " í " in the game font, the question mark appears.
                    Last edited by yurieu; 07-28-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• I've resized them. Much better now

I think the female zombie it's a leftover from previuos builds
                      ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• But source of pic tell is hack... One is re2. No?

Comment

• So they've updated the inventory menu to use icons from Resident Evil 2? Why would they do that? o_O
                          And if that is the legitimate 1.5 menu ... it's kind of ugly and very simple looking to be honest.
                          Last edited by doriantoki; 07-28-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• I don't know what to even make of these anymore
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	280qn8l.png
Views:	1
Size:	667.0 KB
ID:	401490

Despite my tweaked skin on the right, you can still tell the first picture is a definite 1.5 model of Leon, body structure is different, not to mention the face, and such.

Inventory screen: Seeing Elza's original has Jill's photo, them changing it also with changing the ammo boxes to the proper bullet boxes is a nice change over. Not a fan of them changing the weapon icons, though.

Helipad RPD: Thought Leon would encounter crows on the rooftop? Such a change.

Shutter Hallway: That's a legit shot, can tell not only with Elza but the Zombie animations in the shot are of 1.5's. (Zombies in 1.5 tend to walk with their arms lower, as to RE2 with their arms at shoulder height when walking.)

RE2 STARS Office: Yet again, as mentioned here, they are probably testing stuff out, and would be silly to port this room into the 1.5 build, obvious just for a test. Legit Leon 1.5 model as well.
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Helipad RPD: Thought Leon would encounter crows on the rooftop? Such a change.
                              He does. The female zombies were only present in an early build of the game. I guess they managed to hack her in and replaced the crows with her.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 07-28-2012, 09:32 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Good to see that the female zombies are still on the disc.

They could've used a better shot of Elza for the ID though. There's no way in real life a person would get away with a scowl like that, and looking away, when taking a picture ID. I'm sure even some people from within the community could do a good job by either creating an original head shot or manipulating existing Elza artwork to make it looks more "life-like".

Comment

Working...
                                X