Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    Umm yeah, why?
    Can you show me? I really want to see! :-D

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    No, I can confirm it isn't italian. Has to be some other similar language.
    We have countless users on here who speak all of the Romance languages... Someone must know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      We have countless users on here who speak all of the Romance languages... Someone must know!
      Meh, ran what I could through Google translator... told me it was Italian, but it was only able to translate one word so I'm pretty sure Alfred is correct.
      sigpic

Comment

• It's gotta be Italian. But a weird bastardized Italian. Some words have extra letters, it seems.

"Benvenut(i) a/m[m]io can[n]ale" = Welcome to my channel?
        Last edited by doriantoki; 02-21-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          It's gotta be Italian. But a weird bastardized Italian. Some words have extra letters, it seems.

"Benvenut(i) a/m[m]io can[n]ale" = Welcome to my channel?
          Do we know any Italian speakers here? They should be able to recognize the words even if they're grossly misspelled. XD
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
            Do we know any Italian speakers here? They should be able to recognize the words even if they're grossly misspelled. XD
            Where is Aleff?

Comment

• Ada Wong, the Worst Spy Ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                Yep, I'm italian and I can confirm Benvenuto al mio canale means welcome to my channel.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• "Scia a tutt sonn" could be "Ciao a tutti sono" = Hi everybody i'm

"E Benvenut" could be "E Benvenuti" = And Welcome

"Ammio canalle" could be "Al mio canale" = To my channel

This is italian language with mistakes.
                  Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-21-2013, 07:00 AM.
                  I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    I can't speak for Joel (Colvin) personally, but I'm certain he wouldn't have any reason to troll the community.

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post

"Scia a tutt sonn" could be "Ciao a tutti sono" = Hi to everybody i'm

"E Benvenut" could be "E Benvenuti" = And Welcome

"Ammio canalle" could be "Al mio canale" = To my channel

This is italian language with mistakes.
                      Mi é venuto in mente che potrebbe essere anche qualche tipo di dialetto. Pero non saprei quale :S

Maybe some sort of italian dialect? There are various sorts of dialects in Italy.
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I can't speak for Joel (Colvin) personally, but I'm certain he wouldn't have any reason to troll the community.

Ever since when did trolls needed a reason to be assholes?

Comment

Mi é venuto in mente che potrebbe essere anche qualche tipo di dialetto. Pero non saprei quale :S

Maybe some sort of italian dialect? There are various sorts of dialects in Italy.
                          Mmm, secondo me no. Sembra proprio uno straniero che cerca di scrivere in Italiano.

I don't think so.
                          Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-21-2013, 06:59 AM.
                          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Possibilissimo che sia un dialetto
                            The last words seems to be :

"No sendite che cualcun mi senta ngulando con/coi"

"Don't you hear someone that hear me fucking with" or something like that

@Killer
                            Potrebbe anche esser stato scritto volutamente in quel modo
                            Last edited by Ketsui; 02-21-2013, 07:07 AM.
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Meh, really sick an tired of waking up to a new shit-storm, nearly every fucking day.

I remember that quote... and had reason to believe he was a decent guy. Obviously, I was wrong.

May we move on, please?
                              Last edited by MeganGrass; 02-22-2013, 07:24 AM.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Where is Aleff?
                                This is clearly not Spanish nor Portuguese, and I can only make up "to my channel" because "Ammio Canalle" is close to their latin counterparts...

By the way, I REALLY hope there are no such "posters" in the final "build"... place "Piers" and "Claire" written on a small sign is something, but going all "hurr durr image macros with inside jokes" on a big poster is entirely different.
                                Last edited by Aleff; 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X