Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people are confusing Mikami's "I'd end the series at BH2 or BH3" comment for BH1.5 being the end of the series. They brought in Sugimura to rewrite the scenario because they wanted a good story, which they thought Kamiya's scenario was not.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      How do you know Jill would even be in Raccoon city looking for Chris?
      That's a pointless question.

Capcom resurrected a dead Wesker. What's the big deal about Jill being in Raccoon City? That's her town. And it's probably not even mentioned in 1.5.

Whatever the amount of crap and nonsense Capcom said after the game was canceled, thinking that it would really be the end of the series even though it could have potentially sold well is extremely naive. And I emphasize on the "extremely".

You can always make sequels about anything you want as long as the earth doesn't blow up. I'm shocked every time I see people exposing that nonsensical argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post

Capcom resurrected a dead Wesker. What's the big deal about Jill being in Raccoon City? That's her town. And it's probably not even mentioned in 1.5.

Whatever the amount of crap and nonsense Capcom said after the game was canceled, thinking that it would really be the end of the series even though it could have potentially sold well is extremely naive. And I emphasize on the "extremely".

You can always make sequels about anything you want as long as the earth doesn't blow up. I'm shocked every time I see people exposing that nonsensical argument.
        So it makes sense to make sequels for a public that didn't liked that much the possible RE2 and lost interest in playing RE3?

Apparently, yes.

Comment

Sure they could have made a sequel, Capcom could have made Biohazard Beach Volleyball if they really wanted to, it still doesn't change the fact that they might have lacked confidence in the product they created and felt that it was leading to no where.

Comment

• Praise to the team to take a step back, and give us the masterpiece we got.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              So it makes sense to make sequels for a public that didn't liked that much the possible RE2
              Excuse me? Who didn't like 1.5 exactly? Everyone was hyped up.

I'm gonna quote what I've just said, just in case:

even though it could have potentially sold well
              It's all about money. Had it sold well, there would have been sequels. I don't think it's hard to understand such a basic thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Sure they could have made a sequel, Capcom could have made Biohazard Beach Volleyball if they really wanted to, it still doesn't change the fact that they might have lacked confidence in the product they created and felt that it was leading to no where.
                now that you mentioned, i remember now a snowboard psx game featuring leon, claire i guess, and the zombie cop from RE2...

remember?

Comment

Excuse me? Who didn't like 1.5 exactly? Everyone was hyped up.

I'm gonna quote what I've just said, just in case:

It's all about money. Had it sold well, there would have been sequels. I don't think it's hard to understand such a basic thing.
                  You know what. Believe what you want. ¬¬

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    now that you mentioned, i remember now a snowboard psx game featuring leon, claire i guess, and the zombie cop from RE2...

remember?
                    I thought you were kidding, then I saw this:

Comment

• Oh, and I bought Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball...

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                      You know what. Believe what you want. ¬¬
                      Sorry, I'm not a catholic priest, I don't "believe". I just use logic, it's a poweful tool when you have half a brain to use it correctly.
                      Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-01-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                        I thought you were kidding, then I saw this:

told dude... i would not lie here, dont want to be banned... ehehe and this is a trick we must do in game... saw on a magazine many years before, dont know how this still in my mind.

if the story was written with 1.5, would we see leon snowboarding?

Last edited by yurieu; 08-01-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not a catholic priest, I don't "believe". I just use logic, it's a poweful tool when you have half a brain to use it correctly.
                          Ok, whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            Ok, whatever.
                            See what I'm talking about? Stop fueling useless discussions by trying to piss people off.
                            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                              See what I'm talking about? Stop fueling useless discussions by trying to piss people off.
                              I think you need to check the Inezh topic to understand what just happened back there.
                              Believe me, if I hadn't stopped. It would be much worse.

And it wasn't even me who started the discussion.

Comment

• I think it is suspicious that the screen shots that have been released do not show different areas? I mean if these are random screen shots , why aren't there different areas?

"Unrelated info: Una born 1973, she not in her 40's, Alyson Court is also born in 1973"
                                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X