Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see, so perhaps it's just referring to Sugimura coming on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      blah blah blah
      LOL>
      You can't let go, can you? Stop trolling for fuck's sake.

Comment

• Alright rick, I exist to serve you man.

Comment

• I honestly see no trolling here.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
            You can't let go, can you? Stop trolling for fuck's sake.
            I think it was Friedrich Nietzsche who said "A living being seeks above all else to discharge its spam--life itself is will to troll"

... Or something like that.
            Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-12-2013, 12:19 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Trolling.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Looks like RMandel just hit the nail right on the head!

Those celebrities it's refering to, could it be George Romero and the live action trailer he did for Biohazard 2?
                Nah, I can't take credit for it. Got my info about the Capcom news conference info from imacwesker, saw the Saturn announcement was made at the same press briefing, then did a quick web search on the Saturn stuff. Lots of bullocks about that port out there I had to weed through. All I did was fit all the pieces together.

Damn ... I seem to have misplaced my thumbdrive that had my master copy of my RE15 dev timeline and history. Good thing I've got a backup in the cloud. Updating may take a bit longer than expected.

Well, now that the guys in one of the other threads have pinned our "mystery" Mossberg shotgun (the third shotgun) to the era 2 build, you know what I'm beginning to think? I'm thinking there just MAY be an era 2 build disc out there somewhere. That's two "era 2" artifacts that showed up as walled-off in the "era 4" (40%) build. I've got a couple of more data points that, unfortunately, I can't share - but put it all together, and you can start making a case for an era 2 build disc. (Sees NewsBot giving him "the look") Notice I said START. This evidence isn't conclusive by ANY means, of course - not even with my NDA data - but I'd say there's far more "hard" evidence right now for a PSX era 2 build than, say, that mythical "15% complete" era 1 Saturn build. The old hands theorized more with less evidence back in the day ... eh?

Maybe that'll put a spark of life in the ol' Church of the Pure Build. They won't have just two to chase down anymore - they'll have three.

"Eae Elzya dominae, donat aes requeim ... BONK!"
                Last edited by RMandel; 07-12-2013, 03:39 AM.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  I see, so perhaps it's just referring to Sugimura coming on board.
                  The third guy is 後藤 勝 (http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%BE%...BF%E3%83%BC%29)

Interestingly, one of his books has Capcom on the front and is published by famitsu: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9C%AC/dp/4757700547

A quick google translate on that page:
                  title translation is: Stalwart of our e-Capcom - a collection of interviews to 32 people live in the game century

INTRODUCTION
                  Interview collection to the people who engage creator working for Capcom, sales and business, to public relations.
                  Contents ("BOOK" from the database)
                  I want to make a game full of originality Then?, Shalt read without hesitation this book. One book of gem explored creators and aspiring Dedicated to businessmen, management attitude and game production art.
                  Last edited by Scream; 07-12-2013, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Since the Era 3 (Famitsu) screenshots were apparently taken by the magazine staff from a press disc given to them to preview the game (much like the vanilla Era 4 press disc that was given out to gaming magazines and leaked) there may be a possibility that the Era 3 press disc may have fallen into collectors hands as well. But who knows for sure. Was Famitsu the only magazine given an Era 3 press disc to preview the game at that time? (I only speculate they had a press disc, since the magazine had the preview screenshots, and that's how the Era 4 screenshots originated, a press disc given to magazines.)
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 07-12-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      So how about beta 2 was that also under NDA? :/
                      Yes, at least for me: Evilude asked me to keep it for myself and not to tell anyone who gave me my copy. I didn't know that he/the webmaster of BH Extreme was giving copies of the beta left and right, at the same time
                      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• My research so far shows that Famitsu is the primary (originating) source for all era 3 build data. If anyone's got an era 3 build preview disc outside of Capcom, it would be a Famitsu staff member ... but I was under the impression that Capcom invited their people to visit them, instead of giving them a disc to review at the Famitsu offices. In that case, no disc would have traded hands.

Again, let me make it clear. I can't confirm that BH Extreme was "giving out copies" of BH2 Beta 2 right and left. That's a data point I need to fix when I revise that part of my RE15 timeline. The gap between Evilude finding his copy and the White Umbrella posting is a big one (2-3 years), and I may have misread my research data on that issue. It could have been that somebody else imported that Hong Kong bootleg and ISO-ed it, for all I know. We know Evil Online had access to either a copy or images from one because they posted pictures on their website the same year it was released (1997). There's another potential source. There's also Kim, who eventually ended up with his own "original" (heh) of BH2 Beta 2 of it and posted pictures of it on Bioflames -- but that was years later (2006). That's one of the reasons I'd like to find out more about the old White Umbrella server and what all was going on there.

Also, and with due respect to Eteponge, I've never been able to confirm that there were any leaks of the era 4 (40%) build from magazine sources. Our copy comes from Capcom USA. Alzaire and his friends figured that out long ago. It was burned on 5 November 1996 (earliest "era" date in the MZD build) and shipped to them by Capcom Japan the following day. They had it and were using it at least until the end of 1998, when it drops off the radar. It shows up again a few years later in the hands of "a former Capcom employee" (again, Alzaire's data from public posts). There appear to have been two copies made from it by this point, because the old hands are by now aware of three copies "in the wild" - the original Capcom Japan/USA dev disc (which eventually ends up with the Team, but that's another story), and the two copies made from it - which ended up in the hands of private collectors. I've got a source I can quote for that, but won't out of respect for THIA staff (one of you posted that data way back when). So all three of the old sources in the West (of which I'm aware) are accounted for. I've yet to find any data for a magazine source leak for ANY build of RE15. The only "magazine leak" so far is how BH2 Beta 2 originally escaped.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                          Our copy comes from Capcom USA. Alzaire and his friends figured that out long ago. It was burned on 5 November 1996 (earliest "era" date in the MZD build) and shipped to them by Capcom Japan the following day. They had it and were using it at least until the end of 1998, when it drops off the radar. It shows up again a few years later in the hands of "a former Capcom employee" (again, Alzaire's data from public posts). There appear to have been two copies made from it by this point, because the old hands are by now aware of three copies "in the wild" - the original Capcom Japan/USA dev disc (which eventually ends up with the Team, but that's another story), and the two copies made from it - which ended up in the hands of private collectors. I've got a source I can quote for that, but won't out of respect for THIA staff (one of you posted that data way back when). So all three of the old sources in the West (of which I'm aware) are accounted for. I've yet to find any data for a magazine source leak for ANY build of RE15. The only "magazine leak" so far is how BH2 Beta 2 originally escaped.
                          Ah, thanks for clarifying that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            Alright rick, I exist to serve you man.
                            Grow up.
                            Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I honestly see no trolling here.
                            Upping old quotes for the nth time to turn the discussion into a flameware for no reason after he was banned from the 123 forums is the definition of trolling. Again, if people could grow some balls and act more mature, that'd be nice.

Comment

• Here ... this'll keep you RE15 history and dev buffs happy for a while ...

It's not all I wished it could be, but you already know the story behind that. Still, there's plenty enough in here to chew on. Suggestions/corrections/additions welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                Grow up.

Upping old quotes for the nth time to turn the discussion into a flameware for no reason after he was banned from the 123 forums is the definition of trolling. Again, if people could grow some balls and act more mature, that'd be nice.
                                Everybody else says the same stuff, but im trolling cause i got banned from jellyforum?

I really don't care, and im not insulted at what you said. But sorry, I don't need to grow up. I'm just fine bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X