Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
      Here ... this'll keep you RE15 history and dev buffs happy for a while ...

It's not all I wished it could be, but you already know the story behind that. Still, there's plenty enough in here to chew on. Suggestions/corrections/additions welcome.
      Reading this right now its awesome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        blah blah I really don't care blah blah
        If you really don't care, avoid online communities for the sake of people who want to participate in interesting discussions.

Comment

• any updates guys or is dr birkin not been around for awhile?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
            any updates guys or is dr birkin not been around for awhile?
            he's not posting much here anymore, all the retardedness scared him away.

And rick, if you wanna take what i say and blah blah it in quotes you can screw off dude. You're looking like the immature one. Annoying.

Comment

• Come on guys, no infighting! Please don't derail this thread further.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Too much fighting!!! = ALL PRE-ORDERS CANCELLED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Reading this right now its awesome!!
                  Thanks. Now that I'm back from work, I've already found one mistake (the Mossberg shogun is an "era 2" asset, not "era 1") and two omissions (the Kennels, which were added in "era 5" per the Inflames images; and both kinds of mutant apes, which I believe were added for "era 4"). Also, the source for the 18 February 1997 press conference should be credited to Hyper PlayStation Remix #4 magazine, and not Famitsu Weekly. Oh well. "Pobody's nerfekt." Will fix later ....

Last edited by RMandel; 07-13-2013, 02:51 AM.
                  Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                  Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

any updates guys or is dr birkin not been around for awhile?
                    Too many idiotic suggestions, people acting like kids and just overall retardation drove him away. I wouldn't be shocked if he never posts here again, 90 percent of the people on this forum don't even deserve the game to be honest. So many petty and ridiculous fights over STUPID SHIT. People getting mad at no updates, assumptions that the project is no longer progressing, people acting like they're entitled to things they're not entitled too. Do i need to continue? cause I can.
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-13-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                      Too many idiotic suggestions, people acting like kids and just overall retardation drove him away. I wouldn't be shocked if he never posts here again, 90 percent of the people on this forum don't even deserve the game to be honest. So many petty and ridiculous fights over STUPID SHIT. People getting mad at no updates, assumptions that the project is no longer progressing, people acting like they're entitled to things they're not entitled too. Do i need to continue? cause I can.
                      why are ppl even arguing for crying out loud lol

Comment

why are ppl even arguing for crying out loud lol
                        Want an honest answer? I have no clue what so ever.

Comment

• Its all thanks to assholes who all have THEIR own vision of what 1.5 should be and keep demanding stupid shit. They aren't quite as bad tho as the people on the 123 forums who are putting I.G.A.S out there as the 21st century Hiter.

Comment

• Why such drama? Here is the update message from D.Birkin from a week ago:

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                            Or from me. Project is progressing.
                            They have no obligation to keep us notified of everything every day.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• They'll make major updates everytime they get a few updates actually WORTHY of something
                              Last edited by Deathlygasm; 07-14-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• good to hear. nah its jus iv been flicking thru these pages recently and i havent seen an update altho iv seen ppl arguing for some odd reason lol

i dont think d birkin will let a few peeps get to him u know

Comment

Working...
                                X