Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    They also did state there would be ways to explore with the debug feature. The only thing I can think of is some sort of unlockable code you have to enter, or loading up a save file with "Debug Mode" unlocked. Who knows though. But right now I have clammy hands and am sweating bullets thinking of 1.5.

So how are you guys going to play 1.5? Let me show you my gaming set-up I will be using:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8983[/ATTACH]
    I think there should be a thread "what is the gear youll be using to play 1.5", something like "Show your room" thread.

Comment

• Amazing!!!! when i see this collection, i regret that i actually sold my beloved rare gaming set to some idiot... i wonder what he's doing with it right now ?

Comment

• Yeah my collection is a bit big. To those wondering, that blue PS1 is a debug unit. Developers use this to test out builds of their games. It can boot originals from any region (Region Free) as well as CD-R's.

The green XBOX is a Halo Edition with a Duo mod-chip installed and a 750GB HDD. I have a debug PS2 as well as a PS2 TOOL, but the TOOL is packed up. I have have a PS1 DEV unit made for making your own games as well as a NET YAROZE unit.

So lots of DEV hardware.

Oh and here's something I'm working on, I am trying to recreate the Director's Cut Dual Shock cover in HD. This is still a WIP version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	787.3 KB
ID:	403170
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          So how are you guys going to play 1.5? Let me show you my gaming set-up I will be using:
          Unfortunately I'm limited to using my laptop and ePSXe 1.8.0. Unless, of course, the PSIO becomes a viable option in the future.

As for the debug menu, I kinda like it. Keep it locked in the beginning, but offer a way to unlock it for those who want to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
            Unless, of course, the PSIO becomes a viable option in the future.
            Don't count too much on it.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• imma be using my 90s era crt to get the true 97 experience and non dualshock controller

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                imma be using my 90s era crt to get the true 97 experience and non dualshock controller
                LOL, you should also remove or hide any electhronic device from this century you have on your play room to get the real ´97 experience, I´m going to do that.

Nah, ePSXe.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Grem View Post
                  Yes, the advanced mode for Chris is awesome! THAT can be considered "hard". I think Chris' advanced mode is the perfect exemple of REAL survival horror, and the most shocking moment is when you discover there are three hunters in the basement. Ha ha! Fucking brilliant. Nightmare mode for RE2 is equally awesome.
                  That was the stand-out moment of the game for me (and most people it seems). I really got my ass handed to me that first time rofl. On my second playthrough I wanted revenge and thoroughly prepared for that moment, I felt a great sense of justice after wiping them out.

It's a shame RE2 or RE3 didn't have a Director's Cut (instead they had a ton of ports), hopefully 1.5 can correct that If IGAS change the viewing angles in the custom rooms along with the enemy placements it could really screw you up like that basement did.

Zombie X's photo looks like a museum to me (I mean that in a good way of course).. it's interesting how one small device can run games for half of those consoles I'm also gonna use ePSXe but on Android (I don't like console gaming on my PC, it just feels wrong) - I recently picked this up for my phone (which I use way too much for everything): http://buy.thegameklip.com/ - very handy when gaming at home or on long flights etc. Touch controls with sticky buttons are adequate at all other times though, well, 85-90% of the time at least..

Comment

• I'll be playing it on my 1995 first edition PlayStation with original non-DualShock controller.

Comment

• Scream, if you think it looks like a museum, then I'd have to say that's 1/8 of all my systems. I have a bunch packed up (CV Dreamcast, Char Aznable Gamecube, Crystal Xbox, Crystal Blue Xbox, and tons more). I just recently aquired a Virtual Boy prototype unit as well. I am a collector of more than BIOHAZARD.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        I'll be playing it on my 1995 first edition PlayStation with original non-DualShock controller.
                        oi someones a hipster jes like me!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          oi someones a hipster jes like me!!!!!
                          omfg dewd no way!!! xD

Comment

• Getting to what Scream was talking about, custom angles in an arrange mode would be really awesome. They could also remodel the RPD entrance for the arrange mode and have different lighting.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• lets have some real fucking discussion here

when you turn the power on would the lobby have lit up?
                              any other rooms you think would lit up/ needed a new bg? office a?

Comment

• @Zombie_X - Do you ever utilize any of that PSone development hardware?

I'm not picking on ya, really - I truly understand the collector's angle - but if you ever choose to sell (or perhaps, even lend) that hardware, I'd have a million+1 uses for it (research for better tools, mostly). Hell, for we all know, IGAS could probably use that hardware, if they don't have it at their own.

Just food for thought.

On subject, I'm with Renard - initial launch console, regular controller and fat 32 inch CRT television.
                                Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-21-2013, 11:11 PM.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X