Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can´t see human Birkin in RE2 if that´s what you mean, he appears only in a FMV, but never shows in his low-poli ingame model. Idk if this model exists or not, in that case IGAS could either port it or create it from scratch if it´s needed, guess it wouldn´t be any problem for them.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
      HOw else did you expect to play it though? it was being released onto the net as an .iso file either way....
      I'm not familiar with this kinda stuff at all. A few people told me there was a way to play it on a retail PS1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
        I'm not familiar with this kinda stuff at all. A few people told me there was a way to play it on a retail PS1.
        I used a Pro Action Replay and a small strip of duct tape to play import and burned games on my Playstation. I taped the button inside the console that is pressed when the lid is closed. Then I'd put in a normal disc that worked, booted up the system, then once the disc stopped spinning I swapped it for the import/burned copy and it played just fine. I don't know how safe this is for your Playstation, I imagine its harmless but this was '98 and I had to make do. >_>

But you can buy mod chips and DIY or buy one with it installed.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• ill swap trick my ps2 if i dont have a modded ps1 by then

Comment

• Yeah there are a few ways to play CD-R's on the PS1. Either use a mod-chip or the swap method. Mod-chips are insanely cheap now and can be had for $4, or you could opt for an Action Replay/Gameshark cart (plugs into the back of the system) and use the swap method.

Regarding 1.5, I made an interesting discovery. Remember that third shotgun we found? Well it's not from the Civi Leon Build, it's from the initial V-Jump build of Bio2, so Bio1.5 Era 1. Take at look at the shotgun in the blown up image of Era 1 Leon, Look familiar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	shotgun1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	403180 Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	403181

Last edited by Zombie_X; 07-22-2013, 05:47 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Yeah there are a few ways to play CD-R's on the PS1. Either use a mod-chip or the swap method. Mod-chips are insanely cheap now and can be had for $4, or you could opt for an Action Replay/Gameshark cart (plugs into the back of the system) and use the swap method.

Regarding 1.5, I made an interesting discovery. Remember that third shotgun we found? Well it's not from the Civi Leon Build, it's from the initial V-Jump build of Bio2, so Bio1.5 Era 1. Take at look at the shotgun in the blown up image of Era 1 Leon, Look familiar?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8994[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8995[/ATTACH]

ill look into this gameshark method

Comment

Well it's not from the Civi Leon Build, it's from the initial V-Jump build of Bio2, so Bio1.5 Era 1.
                I guess another mystery's solved? Bless the quantity of Remington revisions we were going to get, tho it was a good thing in the end if we got just one for the basic version and something totally different for the "assault" upgrade. Also thanks for not calling it Mossberg, like many people started doing lately in a parrot-with-a-blindfold fashion.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  ill look into this gameshark method
                  I tried it once with a friend's gameshark, but the disc constantly spinned unlike the pro action replay.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• With the Gameshark, you have to go to the EXPLORER option first and select it. Now the disc should stop and you can swap it out and return the the main menu and boot the game up.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So I somehow managed to install an emulator on my computer and I'm playing 1.5 on ePSXe right now, but it's only the first (MZD) build that was released on February 17. Can someone help me find the latest version?

Comment

• There's no latest version. Only some minor updates Martin made in the modding section of the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          There's no latest version. Only some minor updates Martin made in the modding section of the forum.
                          I assumed as much. I downloaded and played his latest patch. Has a few flaws, but pretty great nonetheless.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8994[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8995[/ATTACH]

Interesting. It seems the shotgun suffered, at least, 3 revisions, before its design was completed.

The following image shows that even in the early stages of development (Era Build 1.1?) changes were being made to the shotgun model.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3503ada3.jpg
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	403184

Notice that the color scheme? I'm not sure if Era Build 2 had a different model from the one you posted, but unfortunately, the video footage does not have enough high quality to discern that. It does seem to lack the holes in the plate (?), though.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Has the team said anything about releasing their development tools after the game is released?
                              Last edited by Darkangel; 07-23-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• D.Birkin said something related to that: if his statement wasn't a joke (it was written after CCrogers kept bugging people with "the disk is encrypted, give us the data!"), the disk will be encrypted "for real" this time, meaning there would be no chance in hell they'd release the programs to get clear access to it. But even without that statement suggesting a major lock-down of the disk data, I doubt there's gonna be anything released on the programming side. Not that it's needed, anyways.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 07-23-2013, 10:10 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X