Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    Big surprises await for patient ones. The marshalling yard plays at this moment on my TV. I am not in factory stage.
    Haha well, not too many people will be getting surprises then. No one is patient here, glad to see you're back though.

Comment

• D.Birkin, how come you guys are going with a different grenade launcher than what was depicted in the Complete Disc videos? In those video it shows Elza firing and reloading it just like in RE2.

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• EX-41 can work in same mode as M79 and video shows broken SPAS-12 working. I do not make this type of decision. This decision was made by other team members who know more. I only work to make my vision and team's vision of 1.5 become reality.
        Last edited by D.Birkin; 07-28-2013, 01:20 PM.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I see sir, thanks for clearing that up.

Has everything been going well with the team?
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• All goes well with my Pipis flying.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D. Birkin,

The community has amassed a large collection of media and information, and have almost all of the game's progression plotted out. Is there anything about the game that will surprise all of us that we currently don't know? You don't have to spoil anything, just a simple confirmation would be exciting.

Good to hear from you again and that everything's been going smoothly. I hope the project is still fun for your team!
              Last edited by Graco; 07-28-2013, 04:12 PM.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• As soon as D.Birkin makes a post, the majority of people "welcome him back & request information"
                The quest for knowlege is admirable but leave them to it & stop requesting features & stop asking for certain information. You all sound so needy & its not attractive. Let team IGAS got on with it
                Last edited by _Raziel_; 07-28-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Hey D.Birkin welcome back. Glad to see big surprises coming up.

Sorry to sound a bit slow but what's a marshalling yard?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                    Hey D.Birkin welcome back. Glad to see big surprises coming up.

Sorry to sound a bit slow but what's a marshalling yard?
                    Birkin's referring to the soundtrack that was originally in 1.5, but was brought to retail. This soundtrack, to be exact.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Raziel_ View Post
                      As soon as D.Birkin makes a post, the majority of people "welcome him back & request information"
                      The quest for knowlege is admirable but leave them to it & stop requesting features & stop asking for certain information. You all sound so needy & its not attractive. Let team IGAS got on with it
                      +1

Comment

• Who on earth is in charge of the this thread's title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                          The community has amassed a large collection of media and information, and have almost all of the game's progression plotted out. Is there anything about the game that will surprise all of us that we currently don't know? You don't have to spoil anything, just a simple confirmation would be exciting.
                          Community does not know some things of events and engine progress. Many surprises await.

Comment

• “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Is it just me or is the intelligence level of this thread dropping dramatically every time someone from the restoration project posts in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Is it just me or is the intelligence level of this thread dropping dramatically every time someone from the restoration project posts in here?
                                "Whoa, this thread is dangerous!" "What? What is this? D. Birkin post? I'm gonna be asking for lame clues, hope this is not more delays."

Comment

Working...
                                X