Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Is it just me or is the intelligence level of this thread dropping dramatically every time someone from the restoration project posts in here?
    July 29, 2013

B.zork gone Hungry itchy. D.birkin came. ugly face no release. so killed him. tasty.

Pure build.
    Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
      July 29, 2013

B.zork gone Hungry itchy. D.birkin came. ugly face no release. so killed him. tasty.

Pure build.
      Tasty.
      sounds like a file someone left after getting infected on the 123 forums.
      LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by _Raziel_ View Post
        As soon as D.Birkin makes a post, the majority of people "welcome him back & request information"
        The quest for knowlege is admirable but leave them to it & stop requesting features & stop asking for certain information. You all sound so needy & its not attractive. Let team IGAS got on with it
        I would imagine it's why any of them would interact with us in the first place. Unless they feel as though they have to? This thread's purpose has become updates directly from IGAS. If they really wanted to keep to themselves they would do so like they periodically have done in the past. It's better than seeing stuff about fake leaks, drama from other forums, etc.

That said, I hope they don't feel obligated to interact with us and if it did cause the project to suffer I wouldn't be upset if they chose to cease contact.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Is it just me or is the intelligence level of this thread dropping dramatically every time someone from the restoration project posts in here?
          Remember, we over here at THIA are IGAS fanboys(Like omg Dbirkin posted, *faint*). Go to re123 for serious 1.5 discussion.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-28-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah, specially with those ultra-funny title edits
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              LOL
              EXACTLY what I thought XD

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	RE123_Journal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	403194

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]9010[/ATTACH]
                  So this is what the 123 douches look like in real life?

Comment

• Didn't you get the memo? Terms and Condition says all of THIA's staff are comedians.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                    Yeah, specially with those ultra-funny title edits
                    Not exclusive enough for you?

Comment

Not exclusive enough for you?
                      My favorite one was "Just like RE2 but a lil different"

Comment

• The less we know and learn about it now, the more fun and exciting it will be once it's finished. Let's all calm our tatas and be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          LOL
                          Do we really have to start with the shit flinging again? It's not like you want to start another twenty pages or so of pointless flame debates again, m i rite?
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• It always come from the same 2-3 retards, just ignore them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              My favorite one was "Just like RE2 but a lil different"
                              John Coffey approves.

Comment

• I remember hearing that the 1976 film Assault on Precinct 13 is actually one of the inspirations for 1.5/retail, so I thought I'd post its story summary here just to stir up some discussion:
                                Spoiler:

The scenario is very reminiscent of 1.5, but with gang members as the zombies/Umbrella.
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 07-29-2013, 04:27 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X