Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually using Pete's D3D Driver plugin with "fast" configuration. I still don't know the difference between the D3D or OpenGL plugins. Or the "fast" and "nice" configurations. If anyone could recommend what's best, that'd be great.

And I'm using version 1.8.0 of ePSXe, I had no idea there was a 1.9.0.

Comment

• For emulators, I use either pSX 1.14 or Xebra. Both have extremely high compatibility and emulate the PS1 better than a ton of other emulators.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The best alternative is to use epsxe with this plugin: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=279

This scanlines mod looks perfect, it makes the game look like it's really running on an old TV.
        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-08-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
          I use ePSXe.
          Yep, me too.
          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• pSX 1.14 for me. Doesn't run every game perfectly, but it runs the majority pretty damn well.

Comment

• I wonder how much nonsense this thread will of accumulated by the time the game is released.

Comment

• OpenGL plugins on epsxe can't show the water transparency properly in the aligator room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  The best alternative is to use epsxe with this plugin: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=279

This scanlines mod looks perfect, it makes the game look like it's really running on an old TV.
                  i have been wondering about something like this for a while, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                    OpenGL plugins on epsxe can't show the water transparency properly in the aligator room.
                    oh, dats some really good observashun, fanks.

Comment

• was wondering if you are going to brazilian Portuguese translation

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        I'm actually using Pete's D3D Driver plugin with "fast" configuration. I still don't know the difference between the D3D or OpenGL plugins. Or the "fast" and "nice" configurations. If anyone could recommend what's best, that'd be great.

And I'm using version 1.8.0 of ePSXe, I had no idea there was a 1.9.0.
                        I also didn't, I just visited the site looking for plugins and see the new version and I don't know how to config for 1.5 .

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        For emulators, I use either pSX 1.14 or Xebra. Both have extremely high compatibility and emulate the PS1 better than a ton of other emulators.

Thats nice, I have only the version 1.13 of psx, I searched in google but I not find it .

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        The best alternative is to use epsxe with this plugin: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=279

Thank you very much, I was always getting error when I tried to config the shaders, now I understand what was happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                          I wonder how much nonsense this thread will of accumulated by the time the game is released.
                          If you've been following it from page one, there's no wondering needed.

Comment

• Oh I have ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                              I wonder how much nonsense this thread will of accumulated by the time the game is released.
                              What do you mean by "nonsense"? Forums are meant for discussion, I don't see any nonsense being posted.

Not sure why some people think others are "whining" either. Really?

Comment

• Stop whining.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X