Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
    Well..... I got the nades to work ages ago.... Here's the video:
    You aren't hitting anything, so of course they work in that situation. Whenever you hit a zombie for real (and not in crawling mode), the game just freezes due to illegal CPU PC.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Did you noticed the last account update of B.Zork?

"today i realized someone wrote fanfic about project and 1.5. wow. never been part of fiction before."
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• A fanfic about 1.5 and the team is in it?
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It must be something about raiding Capsule Computers HQ for a game and the birth of baby Jesus.
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Capsule Co? Vegeta won't stand for it!
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Maybe they were watching RMandel's "Another Story Of" videos?

Comment

• Perhaps. Anyways.....
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i wonder how many investigate lines we can't read that are on the disc because of annoying ass air jesus

Comment

• There's probably a bunch more that are not accessible due to Air Jesus.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I think for a good laugh they should throw a curveball and "add" a secret air jesus to the finished product. Sorta a memento to the 40% crap build that got this project where it is. That would be an interesting easter egg.

Comment

• Meh, I think it'd break the experience.. It would be funny but I don't think adding a fake Air Jesus glitch in would be needed.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                          Well..... I got the nades to work ages ago.... Here's the video:

They always hurt the Gorillas, it's cool that you figured out the zombie thing though.
                          Well thanks to everyone who saw my images... well i was just "playing" with the grenades and i just shoot in the legs of the zombie and equipped the grenades and i killed them... even with the dogs works but it's too hard to hit them... but well... remember to shoot them in the zombie leg and throw the grenade... JUST EASY!!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Meh, I think it'd break the experience.. It would be funny but I don't think adding a fake Air Jesus glitch in would be needed.
                            While it would be a cool reference, it would be an issue. Especially if somebody activates it by accident, or they don't understand because they never really read into the thread or played the leaked build.

Comment

• We´ll have the original build to mess around with Air Jesus, from what IGAS said it has also more bugs and glitches than the leaked build so we can expect a lot of weird things with this version if it comes together with the modded final build.
                              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Air Jesus is also present in the RE 2 Trial Disc. If you enter the room next to the hall licker, the one with the crate inside it, and get up on the crate, you won't be able to get back down, you will simply walk on air all over the room. I noticed this over a decade ago when I used gameshark cheats to get the keys to open doors you can't normally in the Trial Edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X