Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Is it too hard to spot the logical inconsistencies?
    No, it's not. I've already spotted the logical inconsistencies a long time ago.
    I asked what I asked to doriantoki because he fully believes the guy with 2 posts is telling the truth. My question intended to mean something like "what makes you believe him?"
    Last edited by Guest; 09-03-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, however long it takes.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Wishfull thinking =/= facts

I suppose ...

Comment

• Wishfull thinking =/= facts

I suppose ...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            No, it's not. I've already spotted the logical inconsistencies a long time ago.
            I asked what I asked to doriantoki because he fully believes the guy with 2 posts is telling the truth. My question intended to mean something like "what makes you believe him?"
            Please don't put words in my mouth. Maybe I should've made it more clear, but I was asking that BECAUSE there's no proof this random new member knows anything at all. I just have my serious doubts. To make it more clear, the group was very quiet, there was a leak, now someone comes out of the wood work saying they have confirmation the project is near completion. I think that''s very strange, and this person probably knows no more than any of us do.
            Last edited by doriantoki; 09-03-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              Please don't put words in my mouth. Maybe I should've made it more clear, but I was asking that BECAUSE there's no proof this random new member knows anything at all. I just have my serious doubts. To make it more clear, the group was very quiet, there was a leak, now someone comes out of the wood work saying they have confirmation the project is near completion. I think that''s very strange, and this person probably knows no more than any of us do.
              Sorry, I'm really dumb...

Comment

• I'm not believing anything related to this group or 1.5 being leaked until i see actual proof of progress (pictures, a legit source)

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  I'm not believing anything related to this group or 1.5 being leaked until i see actual proof of progress (pictures, a legit source)
                  But, you know... sometime also pictures could be fake.
                  I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• I think we're all getting our jimmies rustled because no one in the community has any control over the situation... I think it is best to acknowledge that the recent news may or may not be valid, and move onto more useful topics rather than allowing him to create a ruckus amongst us...

Comment

• We're still better off before those sweet pictures that we are 99.999999999999999999% sure are legit were shown to us...sweet sweet sweetness...

Comment

• All we have to do is wait... theres nothing else we can do.

In the case that this is information is false , we at least have modders... they can give us something close to the real 1.5. All i want to do is play as Elza Walker in that realistic looking RPD filled with zombies (i really mean that, 1 room could have like 10 zombies lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                          we at least have modders... they can give us something close to the real 1.5.
                          Well, so far most of the attempts at that don't look quite "correct", if you know what I mean. :S

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I dont mind playing the waiting game ive been playing the waiting game for over 8 years lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              I dont mind playing the waiting game ive been playing the waiting game for over 8 years lol
                              since we are humans who live under a calendar and cronological time, i rather wait a long time and have a certain date than stay in the darkness.

ok, im just being crazy, because my pc's psu blew up.

Comment

• What if it's not intended for public consumption anyway? Just do something else while you wait for more news. If they ever show up anyway.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X