Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although no one will obviously be able to answer this, what I'd really like to know is if they'll be able to make RDT boundaries and perspectives that will accurately match the pre-rendered backgrounds on the Trial disk. This build itself should only have a handful of rooms, maybe a bit more than what Curator has shown. I know we have several people working on making the rooms playable, but none have gone so far as to be convincingly accurate. I couldn't care less about the layer masks though, as long as the characters aren't walking two feet above where the ground is supposed to be. I do hope more "leaks" will happen soon.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Although no one will obviously be able to answer this, what I'd really like to know is if they'll be able to make RDT boundaries and perspectives that will accurately match the pre-rendered backgrounds on the Trial disk.
      I would guess so? I mean, the interface of RDT Walker seems to be made just for the purpose of matching the camera. Wouldn't make much sense to have the collision boxes visible on the scene otherwise.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• That does seem to be the case, doesn't it? Room-wise, I guess we really will be getting a mostly "complete" game then. The story however, who knows.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• As Gemini said it certainly looks like they're doing something with boundaries. Personally I'm more curious to see if they've managed to make their own masks, that would really make for a good experience.

Comment

• Remember the playstation museum video of unseen footage? It shows Leon fighting the mutated baboon in the lab. So that means part or most of most of the lab is playable. So I would say, that you can play through most of the game.
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• From what I understand, you can play through chunks of the game but it's not connected correctly. All the areas are there (RPD, Umbrella Office, Labs, Sewers) but none of them are complete. It's basically rooms and areas Capcom wanted to show off, to get people interested, since this seems to be the build from which most magazine shots come from.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Personally I'm more curious to see if they've managed to make their own masks, that would really make for a good experience.
                If they managed to get that far with collisions, masks shouldn't be impossible either. IIRC the mask system is more or less identical between RE1 and RE2, meaning it's fairly easy to hack 'em in.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  Remember the playstation museum video of unseen footage? It shows Leon fighting the mutated baboon in the lab. So that means part or most of most of the lab is playable. So I would say, that you can play through most of the game.
                  mmm...

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                  The entire game is not on the disc. Very early build. Only about 40% of the game's rooms are there and playable, a few from each area.
                  ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• No one knows how much is on the disc and how much is not on the disc, we can only assume even these "1.5" experts have no clue.
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-06-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Anyone knows if this is true ?? ------> http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/RE15sec...FFERENCES.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                        Anyone knows if this is true ?? ------> http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/RE15sec...FFERENCES.html
                        well, this contains many already know stuff about the game, actually its good for beginners on the 1.5 acknowledgement. is it true that mr.x was a cyborg with a Machine gun? maybe that giant uzi in the retail game belongs to him...

Comment

• I know almost everything about 1.5
                          thats why im asking , ive never seen that info before... maybe all that i knew wasnt true LOL

Oh btw , theres a little menu at the bottom on the page. It shows enemies , characters and stuff, and the info is quite different.
                          Last edited by Morellus; 09-06-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                            I know almost everything about 1.5
                            thats why im asking , ive never seen that info before... maybe all that i knew wasnt true LOL

Oh btw , theres a little menu at the bottom on the page. It shows enemies , characters and stuff, and the info is quite different.
                            yeah, i read all that(superficial read, though), not so much difference. the author assume too much, he says the spider man is replaced by mr.x, he shouldnt assume that,, the guns, i dont know if he took that pics from RE2 trial disc, by the rest, it looks OK for me.

but the mr.x cyborg i never knew, thats a question for those with more knowledge on 1.5
                            Last edited by yurieu; 09-06-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              but the mr.x cyborg i never knew, thats a question for those with more knowledge on 1.5
                              I've never heard anything like it either... I wish he had cited the sources of the rumors.

Comment

• Wasn't Mr X inspired by the Terminator? that could explain it?

Comment

Working...
                                X