Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunCon support?

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
      Sounds like NegCon support is back on the table. Preorder un-cancelled.
      for true remote controlled tank experience you must jogcon!

Comment

• Calling it now: vibration added in.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Vibration is one of the most useless feature ever created for video games. It's good only for racing games like Gran Turismo, for all other games it's anecdotal and even cumbersome in some cases.

Comment

• Everytime someone says that, I feel like I'm talking to someone who had their childhood robbed of the greatness of growing up with the greatness of rumble pak benchmarks like Lylatwars/Star Fox 64, Goldeneye/Perfect Dark, DualShock greatness like Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, or modern alternate implementation like Metroid Prime Pinball
            (Also, those Xbox One feedback triggers are so hot ... man ... I miss flight sticks and racing wheels with powerful Force Feedback )
            Last edited by Carnivol; 08-26-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              Vibration is one of the most useless feature ever created for video games. It's good only for racing games like Gran Turismo, for all other games it's anecdotal and even cumbersome in some cases.
              Psycho Mantis and Revolver Ocelot's torture chamber would like to have a word with you.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                Psycho Mantis and Revolver Ocelot's torture chamber would like to have a word with you.
                but that was the only thing it was good with lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  but that was the only thing it was good with lol
                  And what's the problem? The vibration feature was used to break the 4th wall and help the player immerse during those moments.

You don't need to make a big deal out of the vibration feature, just understand that it's actually worth the trouble of implementing if done right.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• maybe kojima was the only guy smart enough to use it right.

Comment

• Kojima is a brilliant man. I've been playing Peace Walker on an emulator which I can't announce in words so I'll say it in binary (01010000 01010000 01010011 01010011 01010000 01010000 00100000 00111001 00101110 00110001) but anyways the game is awesome. Somehow throwing together an army by launching them in a balloon is fascinating. I end up hunting for C or higher soldiers. Then when I get enough B or higher "fire" the lower ones.

Comment

• I haven't played Peace Walker yet, I picked it up on the HD Collection, but haven't been too bothered to play it.

As for the new feature, sounds awesome and I'm glad nothing is being spoiled, leaving the game to be more surprising and fun during the first playthrough. It reminds me of playing through the older RE titles for the first time, this is going to be a great experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                          And what's the problem? The vibration feature was used to break the 4th wall and help the player immerse during those moments.

You don't need to make a big deal out of the vibration feature, just understand that it's actually worth the trouble of implementing if done right.
                          did I say there was a problem ? ( NO )

Comment

• Thanks D.Birkin for claryfing or questions... and looks they already add the ANALOG SYSTEM CONTROL... RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 Dualshock Ver., if RESIDENT EVIL 2 Retail has his DUALSHOCK Ver,...why 1.5 not? The team is making a good game, with great implementations... Tactical Reload as in RE4, Dualshock from BIO 1 and Beyond, new and fixed animations (i hope the team never remove "holding handgun, shotgun, magnum, etc" animations), new rooms, save game avaible, options menu upgraded, avaible unused options, new doors, more enemys, etc... i think that IGAS RECONSTRUCTED BUILD is getting more, and more better than what the MZD build is...
                            Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-26-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• D.Birkin :I would like to ask you 2 questions about resident evil 1.5, I thought that the Rpd of 1.5 should be of bathrooms is especially of the locker room to change, it wouldn't hurt as an addition to make more realistic?
                              Spoiler:

Would be great to create a special room as with the first titles such as resident evil 3 boutiques to unlock new outfits for Leon/Elza after finishing the game, what do you think?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                                D.Birkin :I would like to ask you 2 questions about resident evil 1.5, I thought that the Rpd of 1.5 should be of bathrooms is especially of the locker room to change, it wouldn't hurt as an addition to make more realistic?
                                Spoiler:

Would be great to create a special room as with the first titles such as resident evil 3 boutiques to unlock new outfits for Leon/Elza after finishing the game, what do you think?
                                Spoiler:
                                yeah I forgot about the special room , would be cool to see it , will elza and leon even have alt costumes ? I guess it would be in the locker rooms.
                                and I wonder who they have got to do the end game art work for leon and elza you know that stat screen that get's shown when you complete the game.
                                Last edited by chrisliam2; 08-26-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X