Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    Remember the playstation museum video of unseen footage? It shows Leon fighting the mutated baboon in the lab. So that means part or most of most of the lab is playable. So I would say, that you can play through most of the game.
    If you go through the dates of the .BSS files on the Trial Disk, you'll realize that a whole lot of the rooms Curator showed off are actually dated late October and early November. You can get a fairly good idea of which rooms are playable in his build just by looking at the dates, which is to say not a whole lot of rooms.

but the mr.x cyborg i never knew, thats a question for those with more knowledge on 1.5
    Mr. X was an idea they came up with in RE2. The picture of him holding a machine gun and with a breathing apparatus strapped to his mouth is just early RE2 retail concept art.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-07-2012, 12:01 AM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      If you go through the dates of the .BSS files on the Trial Disk, you'll realize that a whole lot of the rooms Curator showed off are actually dated late October and early November. You can get a fairly good idea of which rooms are playable in his build just by looking at the dates, which is to say not a whole lot.

Mr. X was an idea they came up with in RE2. The picture of him holding a machine gun and with a breathing apparatus strapped to his mouth is just early RE2 retail concept art.

Spoiler:
      Wow , thanks... i didnt know that.

Maybe thats an early HUNK concept art lol
      Last edited by Morellus; 09-06-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
        Wasn't Mr X inspired by the Terminator? that could explain it?
        well, i can say the whole Re is influenced by 2 movies; terminator and Alien.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          well, i can say the whole Re is influenced by 2 movies; terminator and Alien.
          The count has already passed by the hundred movies. BH and BH2 only were inspired by some 30 or 40 movies alone.

Comment

• Hey Mods, when something meaningful is officially leaked (oxymoron?) and confirmed, can you change THIA's colour scheme so everyone will know immediately?

Also, when the beta is finally released to the public, can you ask Google to do a BH1.5-themed title page?

Comment

• We should also ask the world to adopt the official "1.5 day" when it's released, so that the joy will be spread worldwide!

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Hey Mods, when something meaningful is officially leaked (oxymoron?) and confirmed, can you change THIA's colour scheme so everyone will know immediately?

Also, when the beta is finally released to the public, can you ask Google to do a BH1.5-themed title page?
                Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                We should also ask the world to adopt the official "1.5 day" when it's released, so that the joy will be spread worldwide!
                I Agree !
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Hi all, i just registered in this forum when i heard about the exclusive news about BH1.5, i've been keeping an eye on this game since that curator guy incident and i hope zombies come to life someday and eat the bastard someday, any way that grass guy said that people from this forum have spit on his face, can anyone tell me what exactly went wrong ?

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    Hi all,
                    i just registered in this forum whe
                    n i heard about the exclusive news a
                    bout BH1.5, i've been keeping an eye
                    on this game since that curator guy
                    incident and i hope zombies come to
                    life someday and eat the bastard so
                    meday, any way that grass guy said t
                    hat people from this forum have spit
                    on his face, can anyone tell me wha
                    t exactly went wrong ?
                    People like you were the problem.

Comment

Hi all, i just registered in this forum when i heard about the exclusive news about BH1.5, i've been keeping an eye on this game since that curator guy incident and i hope zombies come to life someday and eat the bastard someday, any way that grass guy said that people from this forum have spit on his face, can anyone tell me what exactly went wrong ?
                      Nothing special, from what I read he was just acting like a drama queen because of a single idiot, and started blaming everyone as well as cursing the whole world. Just ignore the guy.

As for the curator, better forget about him. I just find it not-so-surprising that rumors of a leak and news appear on the internet at the same time he apparently sells his whole collection. Might be unrelated though, but interesting.

Comment

• Wow wow wait a minute now, what do mean by people like ? some one came to deliver me a hope of playing BH1.5 one day and then act like an asshole toward him for not showing any real prove, you're accusing the wrong my friend ! im not the idiot who sent death emails to the curator demanding to release the game back in 2007 !

Comment

• lets not bring that back up again lol

Comment

Wow wow wait a minute now, what do mean by people like ? some one came to deliver me a hope of playing BH1.5 one day and then act like an asshole toward him for not showing any real prove, you're accusing the wrong my friend ! im not the idiot who sent death emails to the curator demanding to release the game back in 2007 !
                            But you're asking to zombies to eat him. Basically, you're saying "FUCK HIM!!"
                            Curator have the right to be angry.

He was showing us footage, and people here had no right to offend, push him or send him death threats like they did.
                            Even if most of them were jokes, it's stressing. So he just went off and told everyone to fuck off.

So it all happened because people like you are really butthurt because he had the right to not release the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              But you're asking to zombies to eat him. Basically, you're saying "FUCK HIM!!"
                              Curator have the right to be angry.

He was showing us footage, and people here had no right to offend, push him or send him death threats like they did.
                              Even if most of them were jokes, it's stressing. So he just went off and told everyone to fuck off.

So it all happened because people like you are really butthurt because he had the right to not release the game.
                              Not something I really want to read through again for pages on end (heard it all before) But I do agree with this completely. People had no right to speak to curator like they did. A selected few dozen people pretty much ruined it for the lot of us back then. When people can't have what they want they act like dick heads. Some are even doing the same again now... in here. Hopefully though, this time it doesn't get too out of hand and people are a bit more mature, wiser, and know how to approach things in the correct manor.

Comment

• Let's leave it to: curator had no right over 1.5, but so does the rest of the fanbase.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X