Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize from bringing that up again, and yes he have the right to be angry, but its been 5 years since that incident so it really doesn't matter what im saying now to him gonna change anything, but the main reason why i'm so mad at him because back then he was asking a ridiculous amount of money for the game, 120.000 thousand dollars if i remember correctly ! ignoring the community's offer which was nearly 5.000 dollars, a healthy amount of money for a rare game !

Comment

• I never tried to respond or approach him in a negative attitude back then, that 15 minutes video he made proved that the game still exist and gave us the hope to play it someday, i even wanted to register in bioflames to help raise more money for the game, but 120.000 thousand dollars ? are you kidding me ?
      Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
        I never tried to respond or approach him in a negative attitude back then, that 15 minutes video he made proved that the game still exist and gave us the hope to play someday, i even wanted to register in bioflames to help raise more money for the game, but 120.000 thousand dollars ? are you kidding me ?
        It was first 100.000$
        Then he changed to 10.000$.
        When the community reached almost 5.000$, they tried to convince him to accept it, but he refused the offer and disappeared.

Comment

• He it bought for 300$ and wouldn't accept the 5.000$ offer, That's why i still mad at him ! they even removed all information related to the game in playstation museum, oh well let us just hope that this anonymous team have a change of heart and release the game !
          Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• BTW is this the 40% version or the 70% ?

Comment

• I think the 40% version, isn't the 80% version still a mystery in the wild?

Comment

• I still don't know where people got this number from. There never was an 80% version from what I've ever seen. The interviews in Famitsu in mid-1997 post cancellation had Kamiya and Mikami both quote approx. 60-65% when cancelled as I recall. Can someone show me where someone said 80%?

Comment

• Like shanemurphy said, its a mystery ! no one really know about the exact percentage in which the development process stopped at !

Comment

• its pretty high up there, but more like 60-75% not 80.

Comment

• I always heard the game was about 70% complete but I believe it could be more than that. It was so clsoe to release it would have to be more than 70%. I always guessed CAPCOM made the percentage lower to show that it was not as complete as it was.

As for The Curator issue, it's a thing of the past. Oh 2007, how that all went down..

As for the original review he posted, here it is on an external site > http://upaluppa.wetpaint.com/page/Bi...+Review+Backup
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Generally get a feeling that these numbers tell people nothing ;D

I mean, anyone wanna chime in with bets on what completion percentages usually represent, whether the game was pre-alpha, alpha or beta in the various builds seen and so forth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I always heard the game was about 70% complete but I believe it could be more than that. It was so close to release it would have to be more than 70%. I always guessed CAPCOM made the percentage lower to show that it was not as complete as it was.
                          ^This

@Originalzombie : 40% Like Curator's one
                          Last edited by Ketsui; 09-08-2012, 04:52 AM.
                          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• if they do manage to realease this game to us one day id love to see them make a video on how they did it , kind of like a documentary , I find anything about 1.5 fascinating, always have always will lol.
                            Hope the project goes well for them , must be alot of fun working with that game.

Comment

• Capcom would never released unfinished game even if it means so much for the fan base, instead they are too busy ruining the series right now ! we asked for resident evil 2 remake, they made darkside chronicles to tease us even more ! but its too late now even if they decided to do a remake, im fairly certain they will do it in re4 style !

Comment

• Survival horror is doomed i tell you, did you play resident evil 5 recently, its like an awkward mix of black hawk down and indiana jones series ! WTF man what did we do to deserve all that crap ?

Comment

Working...
                                X