Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Gaiden, there is no other RE game which excludes VA.

Comment

• ^ Biohazard Gun Survivor 2: CODE Veronica would like a word with you, text only while it does it of course ;)

And if you want to get really technical there is a pile of mobile games Capcom has produced too.
      Last edited by Rombie; 09-07-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        But people must realize that getting voices recorded could cost money. Money the team may not even have. Although for all we know it will happen.

No matter what they do, I want to play the game.
        Exactly, and although people will most likely volunteer, as mentioned earlier it would be a problem because you would need them in a studio which could still cost some money. Perhaps Microsoft Sam would make a good Leon... (I joke).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
          ^ Biohazard Gun Survivor 2: CODE Veronica would like a word with you, text only while it does it of course ;)

And if you want to get really technical there is a pile of mobile games Capcom has produced too.
          Here in the states Gun Survivor 2 is non-existent both for PS2 as well as arcade. As for mobile games we don't get all the "good" ones either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            Exactly, and although people will most likely volunteer, as mentioned earlier it would be a problem because you would need them in a studio which could still cost some money. Perhaps Microsoft Sam would make a good Leon... (I joke).
            Actually for people who regularly sing or do voice acting in their spare time its pretty easy to set up really professional sounding studio at home. I myself made a pretty decent one in one of the rooms at my house
            Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 09-07-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
              Actually for people who regularly sing or do voice acting in their spare time its pretty easy to set up really professional sounding studio at home. I myself made a pretty decent one in one of the rooms at my house
              How much damage did you end up doing to your wallet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                Remember, always keep an eye and an ear open, because every stray word that Team IGAS utters will always have a profound multiple meaning, cryptically confirming Voice Acting, FMV, and everything your personalized 1.5 hearts desire.

Herp Derp.
                Do you really have nothing better to do than go on here and make stupid comments like this? Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                  Here in the states Gun Survivor 2 is non-existent both for PS2 as well as arcade. As for mobile games we don't get all the "good" ones either.
                  So... basically what you are saying is if it's not released in the US it ceases to exist as any point of truth. LOL

Regardless, GS2 had no voice acting like Gaiden. Also it was released in US arcades, a number of units were released there. Just because you didn't personally see it, didn't mean it did not come out. US arcades have been in decline, thats simply why.

Comment

• There was a bowling alley near here that had Gun Survivor 2, but not the US release. They imported the Japanese version.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Has D.Birkin ever confirmed which version of the cerberus he will be using?

Comment

• the three headed kind

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          Has D.Birkin ever confirmed which version of the cerberus he will be using?
                          I think the normal Cerberus will be in the game, as they were the ones in the leaked build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                            How much damage did you end up doing to your wallet?
                            For the soundproofing theres a few tricks where you barely spend anything. If anything I took the biggest hit buying my mic heh

Comment

For the soundproofing theres a few tricks where you barely spend anything. If anything I took the biggest hit buying my mic heh
                              Back when I was preparing to record a demo tape for my band I was informed that SM57's would be the best to track the amps and vocals. Each one cost me about $170...I was in disbelief for a while.

Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                              I think the normal Cerberus will be in the game, as they were the ones in the leaked build.
                              A while back someone proposed that the dogs in the RPD should be the German Shepards, and the ones at the factory area remain Dobermans. I really enjoyed this idea, but no one from IGAS commented on it either way. Given that Birkin has implemented new zombie types for the sake of variety I wouldn't say that the inclusion of German Shepards is out of the question.
                              Last edited by Graco; 09-08-2013, 08:32 AM.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Caer to share your knowledge? My wife has been lately wanting to set one up herself. As to the mic is it analog or usb, also what model is it?
                                Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 09-08-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X