Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We shoud trust in what IGAS wants to accomplish. Who knows what Birkin will put on his avatar image. A game over screen perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
      Map looks fine now. Besides real maps use grids to make coordinates easier. No one back then would have had a GPS system except military so no need for fancy computer related maps.
      I see but the computer system is very old school XD.

Yes I play it a lot of times and I really liked the game XD.

Until now I didn't find a way to get the armor in the birkin laboratory locker

I said it was better because was with the prototype air, different, not normal, anyway we all know that the final project will be amazing, one example is the Battle Colosseum video.

Comment

• That map... so familiar...

Comment

• Like the new maps .. I was playing RE2 yesterday and remembered the maps - I liked retail's better TBH than RE1's or 1.5's MZD one.
          Good Job! I can't really see the image well enough, does it also have the little triangle icon of the player and their facing direction as in RE2 - or is it just the current room which highlights in red?
          Nice to see the 3F in all it's glory map wise - is that black room on the bottom right the Conference Room with the gorillas in it? xD
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I don´t mind too much about the map screen, but I think it´s a good thing to keep 1.5´s item inventory style and item icons as well (except those who are unfinished/dummy icons)
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• it's just never good enough for some people IGAS know what they are doing , don't like it ? tough really. free speech and all that but save the moaning and sad faces for when you play the new demo.

Comment

• I think change the map screen isn't necesary. Anyway, is something pointles. But change the inventary screen would be a BIG FAILURE.
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I like the contrast of this new map screen; its style is like the final version, but it's obviously not. It's quirky, but enjoyable.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• As long as it's functional, I don't have any complaints. In any case, they're the ones rebuilding it, it's their choice. So far I think the team knows what they're doing, we should let them work, try the finished game and then we can have an opinion about what went right and wrong.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I hardly use the map anyway, so it doesn't bother me at all. I really like the inventory screen of 1.5 though, I think it's fine how it is.

Comment

• The biggest change, really, are the colors. Is this what seems to be bothering people the most?

Click image for larger version

Name:	maps.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	403249
                        Last edited by doriantoki; 09-09-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                          The biggest change, really, are the colors. Is this what seems to be bothering people the most?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9080[/ATTACH]
                          I'm colorblind anyway, so I don't give a hoot if any colors are changed. I believe people are talking about this one though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2police3f.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	403250

Comment

• D. Birkin's map version looks retail, prototype's looks placeholder, bringing the game to retail quality is what it's all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                              D. Birkin's map version looks retail, prototype's looks placeholder, bringing the game to retail quality is what it's all about.
                              Hmm... How does it look "placeholder"?

I am also figuring that since the map layout was changed, the files screen layout is also changed (since they have the same style). This could also mean the inventory screen is changed to match the style change. I hope 1.5 won't lose too much more of its original uniqueness, with everything being swapped out with retail things. But then again, it's not my project!

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                                Hmm... How does it look "placeholder"?
                                The 1.5 Prototype Map just looks to me like a basic map that they may have possibly touched up later.

Comment

Working...
                                X