Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps are useless in resident evil games, it's not like their environments are that big or confusing

hell even nowadays we play huge games like dark souls without a map, why someone should bother with the map in a resident evil game

of course this it doesn't mean that the map system shouldn't be there, it's just my opinion.
    Last edited by warren; 09-10-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• It's becoming clearer...

Click image for larger version

Name:	team_PV.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	403252Click image for larger version

Name:	team_PV2.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	403253

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
        maps are useless in resident evil games, it's not like their environments are that big or confusing

hell even nowadays we play huge games like dark souls without a map, why someone should bother with the map in a resident evil game

of course this it doesn't mean that the map system shouldn't be there, it's just my opinion.
        Resident Evil is a different type of experience.
        I know a thing or 2 about Dark Souls (check that signature)
        Dark Souls is about exploration and adventure, the thrill before a dangerous battle. Resident Evil is about working around what you've got and surviving.
        Remembering those areas is going to be important and therefore the map will be an important aid, especially with these new environments, at least, through the first playthrough, and I'm very thankful for the fact that The Team has given us a map at all, but they're going above and beyond, and giving us a refined map to help us enjoy what they helped build.
        Last edited by Leonardos5; 09-10-2013, 12:51 PM. Reason: Clarification of a point.
        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Team IGAS defeats Hideo Kojima. They are the new masters of the hype! Haha.
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            I'm colorblind anyway, so I don't give a hoot if any colors are changed. I believe people are talking about this one though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9081[/ATTACH]
            Heyy hey .. so am I - colourblind that is. I prefer the retail 'new' style as its easier to see - the black backing helps contrast the rooms better.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
              Hey, guys, sorry I've been out for about 7 months.
              I, um, had a stroke.
              Yeah, life became... interesting.
              If you need me, I'll be reading what I've missed out from pages 440-740 :/
              I hope you're okay man. If you want to skip through all of the drama and unnecessary posts, I'd recommend RMandel's timeline of the RE1.5 history.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              It's becoming clearer...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9084[/ATTACH]
              Was that a profile picture earlier? That looks awesome!

As for Mr. Birkin's new profile picture, it looks like a screenshot from another game?

Comment

• Maybe its a new cutscene for the game, I had a little impression it was the first version of Leon in that new picture.

Comment

• thats parasite eve 2.
                  birkin is trolling you all like a boss

Comment

• lol

I thought was the first beta version of Leon that version he have different hair cut

Comment

• Yup that's Kyle Madigan from Parasite Eve 2. You meet him after you gain the room keys from Mr.Douglas. He is in a water tower behind the motel.

Perhaps the trial edition is not as far off as we believed. They must be working on it.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This trial edition is also difficult to find it?

Comment

• So far the only real topics up for debate are the gun animations and the species of dogs. Map change is fine and dubbing is by no means expected and not mandatory although to improve cutscenes, it might help if IGAS sort of enact the dialogue to themselves to feel out where and what gestures/pauses the characters would do and and if a dramatic theme should play ingame (I just killed Roy...).
                          The best-of-both-worlds idea seems to work best and satisfy most-as I said a few pages back- era3 Leon/Marvin and era4/5/retail Elza/John that D.Birkin seemed to like and the shepherds in the station and dobermans elsewhere. However along with more code required, this would bring the project to a post-final state; something that would go beyond the probable retail release and could bother the purist. Like everything else, NOT everyone will not be happy with IGAS's final game. (At what point were the shepherds integrated/removed again?)
                          Last edited by NEOMEGA; 09-10-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                            I hope you're okay man. If you want to skip through all of the drama and unnecessary posts, I'd recommend RMandel's timeline of the RE1.5 history.

Was that a profile picture earlier? That looks awesome!

As for Mr. Birkin's new profile picture, it looks like a screenshot from another game?
                            Thanks, man, I really appreciate it.
                            "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• In D.Birkin's avatar we can see an extra and information options. Maybe 'information' is some kind of making of and 'extra' an art gallery and I hope the battle coliseum minigame!
                              Last edited by The_Wes; 09-11-2013, 04:52 AM.
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I guess its about the sound, video and effect settings.
                                Its hard to see to small

Comment

Working...
                                X