Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    Capcom would never released unfinished game even if it means so much for the fan base, instead they are too busy ruining the series right now ! we asked for resident evil 2 remake, they made darkside chronicles to tease us even more ! but its too late now even if they decided to do a remake, im fairly certain they will do it in re4 style !
    I wasnt talking about capcom I was talking about the people who are hacking the 1.5 disc.

Comment

Survival horror is doomed i tell you, did you play resident evil 5 recently, its like an awkward mix of black hawk down and indiana jones series ! WTF man what did we do to deserve all that crap ?
      I agree that temple level in re5 was very tomb raider lol Resident evil needs to try and add some dead space gore and heart jumping moments.

Comment

• Re6 has plenty of classic elements in it, and of course the return of the darker and grimmer environments is a plus. Not everything is doom and gloom for the series these days

Comment

Survival horror is doomed i tell you, did you play resident evil 5 recently, its like an awkward mix of black hawk down and indiana jones series ! WTF man what did we do to deserve all that crap ?
          As long as Fatal Frame and Silent Hill exists, survival horror is not doomed.

Comment

• Not to mention dead space !

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              As long as Fatal Frame (or Silent Hill back to episode 1 or 2), survival horror is not doomed.
              Fixed.
              Last edited by killer7ITA; 09-08-2012, 02:47 PM.
              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Generally get a feeling that these numbers tell people nothing ;D

I mean, anyone wanna chime in with bets on what completion percentages usually represent, whether the game was pre-alpha, alpha or beta in the various builds seen and so forth?
                Exactly, there really is no way to know what those percentages really mean...

As a simple example, a game that is "50% complete" could either:
                - play perfectly through the first half of the game with no second half at all
                - play through the entire game but with environments/textures/effects/dialogue/music/polygons/items only half-finished
                - somewhere between those two extremes (and in the case of BH1.5, these things could be different between Elza and Leon)

Or, perhaps, some of that percentage represents FMV/CGI stuff, or even "Bonus" content like Mercenaries or Time Trial, etc.

Comment

• The RE with the Giraffe logo is good just like RE4, of course we'll never see elements of the previous installments again, mainly because the industry thinks that the prerendered/fixed camera shit is outdated, and rightfully so.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, the classics will forever hold a deep grip in my heart but I love seeing these new elements being introduced into the series.

Comment

i like this post so much. why do they torture us with terrible games?

i read an interview from hiroyuki (remake-dated) and he says: "if we can do it in 3d, we'll do it in 3d- thats not our style" and "what are the best techniques to create the best visuals?"

and mikami saying RE is all about atmosphere, and 2D is the best way to create the perfect atmosphere.

so, they change their mind when their boss calls. its hypocrisy call RE4,5,6 "horror".

Comment

• But what is "horror" to most people? is horror really set into peoples minds as jump scares? horror has many forms not just jump scares, lightning and creepy music. In my opinion tension and panic are just as impactfull as horror and RE4 and even 5 gave that sense of panic, did you really want that reaper in RE5 getting close to you?

That is just one example of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                          But what is "horror" to most people? is horror really set into peoples minds as jump scares? horror has many forms not just jump scares, lightning and creepy music. In my opinion tension and panic are just as impactfull as horror and RE4 and even 5 gave that sense of panic, did you really want that reaper in RE5 getting close to you?

I admit I get scared in some parts of re4 and re5.
                          But what is a tiny bit of horror when the rest of the game is just about ninja stunts and world domination?
                          The tiny bit of horror in re4/re5 does not compare to the huge amount of cliché action that surrounds both games.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            But what is "horror" to most people? is horror really set into peoples minds as jump scares? horror has many forms not just jump scares, lightning and creepy music. In my opinion tension and panic are just as impactfull as horror and RE4 and even 5 gave that sense of panic, did you really want that reaper in RE5 getting close to you?

reaper is a big lethal chimera(or a 1.5's spider-man cousin) who can distort the visuals with gas, this is VERY creepy. but, its sad to say its the most creppy moment in a RE game. but we must wait and see the RE6. after it we will be able to say if horror stuff can fit to the 3D person shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                              of course we'll never see elements of the previous installments again
                              Well, Capcom DID release Mega Man 9 after all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                Well, Capcom DID release Mega Man 9 after all...
                                Was that before or after they cancelled Megaman Legends 3, decided to dismiss the character and also told everyone horror in the Biohazard series didn't make them enough $$$

Originally posted by yurieu View Post

and mikami saying RE is all about atmosphere, and 2D is the best way to create the perfect atmosphere.

so, they change their mind when their boss calls. its hypocrisy call RE4,5,6 "horror".
                                Atmosphere is basically 90% of it. A few jump scares are not horror. Music/sound design go a long way to makin something creepy.
                                Last edited by Code_R; 09-08-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X