Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of D.Birkin avatars don´t show actual game content, some others do, as an example the current pic of inventory with Green Medicine. That´s what he mean, so we shouldn´t take every new pic as actual game content.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• I consider it game content until he or B.Zorks states otherwise. Maybe teasing wasn't the best choice of words, but you know what I meant.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This thread is so freakin' pathetic now. I mean, it was pathetic before, but now it is even more pathetic. So basically, this is what this thread has come down to now? A member of a team working to make a better and more complete 1.5 updates his avatar image, and then someone goes and expands the image, and then there is nothing but ass kissing towards him?

Granted, he can't control what people do with his avatars, but with all do respect, if he is truly updating his avatar every couple of weeks or so, because he knows that someone will expand the image and have something to talk about, either post a high quality image in this thread, or don't post shit at all.

The ass-kissing is also really unbelievable too. I respect what the team is doing, and they are doing a good job, but really guys?
        Last edited by RetroRain; 09-11-2013, 11:15 PM.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I don't quite get what you mean? I know I'm not kissing ass. I blow up the images so it's easier for everyone to see.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I'm not saying that you were ass-kissing. I'm merely generalizing. And yes, I get that you are blowing up the image for others to see. It's noble. But, you shouldn't have to. In a way there is something really obnoxious about the way his avatar is updated every other week, and people have to see a pixelized image, and then start saying "OMG look what he doing!" And then when I read the word "teasing", I'm saying to myself, come on already! Whether there is ass-kssing going on or not, its just the way it is coming off. To me, at least.
            Last edited by RetroRain; 09-11-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
              This thread is so freakin' pathetic now. I mean, it was pathetic before, but now it is even more pathetic. So basically, this is what this thread has come down to now? A member of a team working to make a better and more complete 1.5 updates his avatar image, and then someone goes and expands the image, and then there is nothing but ass kissing towards him?

Granted, he can't control what people do with his avatars, but with all do respect, if he is truly updating his avatar every couple of weeks or so, because he knows that someone will expand the image and have something to talk about, either post a high quality image in this thread, or don't post shit at all.

The ass-kissing is also really unbelievable too. I respect what the team is doing, and they are doing a good job, but really guys?
              you're reading too much in his actions. He is / We are just joking, which at least for me it's a funny way to wait for the trial version.
              Last edited by warren; 09-11-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• idgaf what anyone thinks. you got someone butthurt because i didn't like their little tale about some homosexual song lyrics, and now someone thinks its wrong/pathetic to be grateful to people restoring a prototype for no charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  idgaf what anyone thinks. you got someone butthurt because i didn't like their little tale about some homosexual song lyrics, and now someone thinks its wrong/pathetic to be grateful to people restoring a prototype for no charge.
                  Who said it was wrong/pathetic to be grateful to the people restoring a prototype? Clearly you didn't read my two posts above. Re-read.

Comment

• WOW I'm gone for 2 days and all hell breaks lose.

Let's get some things straight. B.Zork and D. Birkin are giving use a service by releasing info./images when they want too and not because they have too. It's out of courtesy and not an obligation. The overall project is out of fun and leisure for them. We can't forget that.

Comment

Who said it was wrong/pathetic to be grateful to the people restoring a prototype? Clearly you didn't read my two posts above. Re-read.
                      Yeah, I know. I'm just pissed now.
                      I actually agree it can get a little ridiculous in here, but you know what?
                      I will take this all day, night, and century over the 123 boards, full of tards and the super-purists shitting all over igas.

Comment

This thread is so freakin' pathetic now. I mean, it was pathetic before, but now it is even more pathetic. So basically, this is what this thread has come down to now? A member of a team working to make a better and more complete 1.5 updates his avatar image, and then someone goes and expands the image, and then there is nothing but ass kissing towards him?

A lot of people are really excited for the project, so they are diligently following the team and their progress. I wouldn't really call that "ass-kissing" (lovely term btw). The Team doesn't post screenshots. They only update their avatars sometimes, just a little nod to the people viewing. This is the only way people following the project has been able to see their progress, other than B.Zork's Youtube channel. I guess D.Birkin noticed how excitable people get when he changed his avatar and how people analyze it. Today, for some reason, he sported a lot of different new avatars throughout the day and people got a little crazy.

And I just thought I should mention this, a trial/preview edition has not yet been confirmed. Only hinted at. That guarantees nothing.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Let's get some things straight. B.Zork and D. Birkin are giving use a service by releasing info./images when they want too and not because they have too. It's out of courtesy and not an obligation. The overall project is out of fun and leisure for them. We can't forget that.
                        PREACH.

Comment

• I enjoy D. Birkin and B. Zork's posts, even if they are a bit trolly with information and avatars at times, it's their right. :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                            WOW I'm gone for 2 days and all hell breaks lose.

I agree whole heartedly. I'm not saying anything against it. To put what I said in short terms, there just seems to be something really obnoxious about having to blow up an avatar that is updated every 2 weeks, and then kissing that person's ass over it. If it is truly being done to "tease", and you know people are going to expand that image, then why not simply post a high-quality image in the thread? I'm not saying that that is necessarily the case, I'm just saying that that is how it was coming off. Get what I'm saying?
                            Last edited by RetroRain; 09-12-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I do understand what you are saying. Because even when blowing it up, it looks like crap. I would prefer native resolution screencaps, but I am not complaining. We are lucky to get anything at all.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                                Some of D.Birkin avatars don´t show actual game content, some others do, as an example the current pic of inventory with Green Medicine. That´s what he mean, so we shouldn´t take every new pic as actual game content.
                                All old pictures of old progress and size is to avoid spoilers. Public likes to play detective and I gave public the chance to play.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X