Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    All old pictures of old progress and size is to avoid spoilers. Public likes to play detective and I gave public the chance to play.
    Ah, mysterious. Well it was fun, we do enjoy playing detective. Or at least I do.

Your new avatar... The memory card screen is looking nice and more retail with the 'Inventory System 1997' windows. Original build just had text and didn't look right. I see Leon is saving in someone's office. "Secretary's Office"?

Last edited by Renard; 09-12-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• RetroRain forgot to take his pills, booh.

I like the *teasing* avatars. You don't like it? You don't talk. Easy.

Comment

• ^It reads "Secretary's Office" from what I can tell, which is what they turned the 3F RPD Elevator Hallway into.

Right Click > View Image > CTRL + Scrollwheel Up is all the zooming you'll need to read the text.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          ^It reads "Secretary's Office" from what I can tell, which is what they turned the 3F RPD Elevator Hallway into.

Right Click > View Image > CTRL + Scrollwheel Up is all the zooming you'll need to read the text.
          Already edited accordingly, a mere minute before you posted this. Thank you for telling me how to zoom though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            Ah, mysterious. Well it was fun, we do enjoy playing detective. Or at least I do.

Your new avatar... The memory card screen is looking nice and more retail with the 'Inventory System 1997' windows. Original build just had text and didn't look right. I see Leon is saving in someone's office. "Secretary's Office"?
            yeah its amazing!!!!!! It`s looking better than any RE Released also is better of Code Veronica Memory car Screen .

Anyway here we go again lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a3ee9d35522668c77432b2f0391d43eb.png
Views:	1
Size:	399.5 KB
ID:	403257

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              "Voice acting is not confirmed, D.Birkin adds in voice volume options. THIA goes wild again. Team sites back and laughs long and hard, like your mother Trebek (I hope someone got that reference)"
              Registered just to not leave you hanging. I'll take Anal Bum Cover for 1000...

Comment

• you have no love for the penis mightier?

Comment

• New avatar with Leon with new clothes!! Leon with jacket and knife.
                  Birkin said that he post old pictures, so they must be very advanved in the game developing. So they probably have new uniforms/clothes.
                  Last edited by refan83; 09-12-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOK..

Its the alternative outfit, in his hands looks like a knife with a different animation of movement!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	a37902edd36a4379390550cb3570ce8c.png
Views:	1
Size:	508.3 KB
ID:	403258

Comment

• Nice! Civilian Leon alt costume. And a pic of the otber stairwell as well.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-12-2013, 10:31 AM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Seems like some people get a bit personal about 1.5. Unfortunately for those, this is a discussion. Being that the thread is about 1.5 and IGAS' restoration of it, discussion and compliments will be put forward whenever information, screenshots or even avatar pics showing off the games progress is released. It will spark discussion and speculation, it's a given. With it being a discussion, if you don't like it then you are not required to be apart of it.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm liking the new avatar picture of Leon in his civilian costume. I only check the thread once or twice a day so I have missed out a few of the avatars shown, but the ones that were saved are looking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                          THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOK..

Its the alternative outfit, in his hands looks like a knife with a different animation of movement!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9089[/ATTACH]
                          Oh god, I'm in love.

Comment

• You guys are going an incredible job. This wasn't clear from the FAQs - is the final release (2014'ish) going to be the modified 40% build, or will it be a 100% built (40% + 60% community made)?

Comment

• Going out for a few days and boom... new images from progression... excellent... STAIRCASE 1 is completed and Civilian Uniform from old eras... we hope the Save options were avaible...

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                All old pictures of old progress and size is to avoid spoilers. Public likes to play detective and I gave public the chance to play.
                                I like to play detective, thank you for the opportunity. These are all old pictures of old progress? You chaps are really blazing along!

---

Cheers to everyone who posts the avatars before they disappear! We should get a little collection going (maybe I've missed some?)

Comment

Working...
                                X