Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get enough of your "new" avatars D.Birkin, keep them coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

There is no laser.
      Just impression .

Here new avatar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bec5024f284dcf8341eb2c8a9b5eb126.png
Views:	1
Size:	406.1 KB
ID:	403264

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        There is no laser.
        What ? OMG ! Please add it while you can it will be soo sweet, this will be really helpful for those modernized RE gamers / or those who have a fetish for the new games over the old ones, just saying ...

I'm glad you guys added the retail Grenade Launcher it's surely better than the original shitty RE1 Launcher isn't it ?

That room also looks like the evidence room from retail, yeah retail feeling is better than the shitty 1.5 feeling, isn't that why it was scrapped anyway ? prototype means shit, retail is the real deal !
        Last edited by Mrox2; 09-14-2013, 08:50 AM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• And here it starts again..
          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
            And here it starts again..
            Whats wrong ? you don't like what they did ? then don't come by here again ok ? seriously whats wrong with praising their work, you must be jealous that's all I can say.
            Last edited by Mrox2; 09-14-2013, 08:53 AM.
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Darkness incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                Whats wrong ? you don't like what they did ? then don't come by here again ok ? seriously whats wrong with praising their work, you must be jealous that's all I can say.
                i do not understand. please explain what is your problem. why you always like this? we often see people link us your comments everywhere and always you mad.

Comment

• It's just a case of massive inferiority complex, nothing too crazy.

Comment

• That room also looks like the evidence room from retail, yeah retail feeling is better than the shitty 1.5 feeling, isn't that why it was scrapped anyway ? prototype means shit, retail is the real deal !
                    Yea, uh no. Considering how a bunch of rooms in retail are basically retooled versions of their 1.5 counterparts (mainly in the labs), it's not too far-fetched to assume that some of the rooms in 1.5 that we have yet to see look similar to their retail counterparts. It makes perfect sense to base some of their recreations on the retail rooms, since the reuse of assets and designs between 1.5 and retail goes both ways. And let's not forget that we don't actually have any pictures/videos of the original Capcom-made rooms (if they were even made) that they're recreating, so comparing anything is a moot point.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-14-2013, 10:15 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• The butthurt returns, the fire rises...

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      It's just a case of massive inferiority complex, nothing too crazy.
                      It's like an unhealthy obsession exists for 1.5, well, I say like, but some in the community prove that it exists.

As for the idea of a laser sight, although it's already been said there is no laser sight, it would seem like a cosmetic feature and probably wouldn't fit in. With the large arsenal of weapons that exist within 1.5, attachments would put it a little over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Darkness incoming.

Comment

• D.Birkin, I think I cracked the case. What do you think?

Spoiler:

Comment

What ? OMG ! Please add it while you can it will be soo sweet, this will be really helpful for those modernized RE gamers / or those who have a fetish for the new games over the old ones, just saying ...

I'm glad you guys added the retail Grenade Launcher it's surely better than the original shitty RE1 Launcher isn't it ?

That room also looks like the evidence room from retail, yeah retail feeling is better than the shitty 1.5 feeling, isn't that why it was scrapped anyway ? prototype means shit, retail is the real deal !
                            What the fuck did you just fucking say about IGAS, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Proto-Leon School of hard knocks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Purist HQ, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire RPD. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to IGAS over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Umbrella Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
                            Last edited by Darkness; 09-14-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                i do not understand. please explain what is your problem. why you always like this? we often see people link us your comments everywhere and always you mad.
                                Dude who said I'm mad, if anything it's people like Darkness that make me mad just because of how much ignorant and dumb they are, seriously the world doesn't need such people..... give me a rest.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Thanks for explaining ...
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 09-14-2013, 11:56 AM.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X